Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

James wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever jerk or suck him off and did he ever finger you? Or did you draw the line at that kind of stuff?
i was 12, my best friends dad was always hugging us. he would hold us close and u could tell why
Rochelle

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Becky wrote:
<quoted text>i was 12, my best friends dad was always hugging us. he would hold us close and u could tell why

was it hard when he hugged you? My best friends dad use to where really thin material shorts and i could always see the outline of his thing. I wanted to touch it but never did
curious

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

briannaxoo wrote:
I was 16, it was when I lost my virginity. The whole night we where making out and rubbing against eacjother. It was really hot. I couldn't wait to have it!(:
was your first one a big one?
Lisa

Mooresville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Joanne53 wrote:
I think I was 11 first time I touched one. It was my brother's, he was 13. We often had a feel of each other when nobody was at home. Did it for years! Ever since I have loved young guys!
My brother used to rub his rod on my ass when I was sleeping!
James

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> My brother used to rub his rod on my ass when I was sleeping!
You must have a very sexy ass, Lisa! Did you like him rubbing his rod on your butt?
Rochelle

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

I was 8 and mom and i was at a laundrmat doing the wash and i noticed this boy don't really know how old he was but maybe 15 or 16 was going into the restroom and i followed him in. he offerred to let me use the restroom and was going to leave but i told him he could go first. well he didn't want to use the restroom but wanted to change his clothes and i asked if i could stsy. he agreed and when he got down to his underware i could see his thing through the opening in the front of his boxers. Don't remember why I just reached in and touched it. That was the first time i ever seen one get hard and he let me play with it for a few secoonds before he pushed me out the door and said he had to get dressed. I'll never forget how soft the skin felt and how hard it was.
curious

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> My brother used to rub his rod on my ass when I was sleeping!
did that turn you on and make you wanna see it or touch it?
Kathleen48

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

My brother. He was 12 and I as 10.
Join Free
Anondra_13

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

My first one was when I was 7 it was with a boy who my mom did babysitting for, he was older like maybe 10. Mom was downstairs starting laundry and standing in front of me pull his pants down and he was already hard, of course he didn't have any pubes yet but he showed me how to play with it and stroke it and give him a hand job but he didn't shoot off or anything. neither of us knew anything about BJ at the time so he never had me try that, just stuff by hand, but it was fun and we did that and more stuff where I got undressed too from then on every time he was over to be babysat. fun childhood memories!
Rochelle

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Kathleen48 wrote:
My brother. He was 12 and I as 10.
Did you ask him or did he just let you touch it I wish i had a brother
curious

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

briannaxoo wrote:
<quoted text>yes, I ended up crying through the sex. Lol.
awwww...seems to me that you've always had huge c*cks lol...thank god your still tight :)
curious

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

briannaxoo wrote:
<quoted text>two out of four where big. Lol. Though big we never had/have much sex. Im so tiny I couldn't even deliver my girls naturally.
ohhh so thank god im smaller so you'll have much more fun with mine :) lol
Kathleen48

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Rochelle wrote:
<quoted text> Did you ask him or did he just let you touch it I wish i had a brother
We just played exploratory games when parents were out. It went on from there. He showed me how to make a guy shoot.
Rick

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Ellie16 wrote:
I was 15 in his car and nervious as heck.
What did you think about it after touching it the first time?
Rochelle

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Kathleen48 wrote:
<quoted text>
We just played exploratory games when parents were out. It went on from there. He showed me how to make a guy shoot.
sounds like fun ive felt a lot of penises was hooked after touching the first one when i was around 8. most of my guy friends let me jack them off whenever i want to. Have yo done other guys too?
Kathleen48

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Rochelle wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like fun ive felt a lot of penises was hooked after touching the first one when i was around 8. most of my guy friends let me jack them off whenever i want to. Have yo done other guys too?
Oh! yes! I've done lots. Brother and I played until I was 16 and him 18. We soon discovered that I could have a big O as well. What age are you now?
Rochelle

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Kathleen48 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! yes! I've done lots. Brother and I played until I was 16 and him 18. We soon discovered that I could have a big O as well. What age are you now?
15 and Bi I like playing with both

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Kathleen48 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love the fact that you love cock ! Would love to see your pics ? fisherman5438@yahoo.co.uk
Rosalinda

Marlborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

I was about 14, and it was with my older brother's best friend. He had been staying at our house during spring break, and I had taken his pillow one night to rub my vagina. I was deep into my masturbation session when he, I guess, hear me and came into my room. With my family in their room fast asleep, he messaged my clit until I came. He went to leave my room when I asked if I could return the favor, to which he pulled his penis out of his shorts and allowed me to hold it. I fondled him for about 10 minutes, having no idea what I was suppose to do in order to make him ejaculate. Finally, he started to stroke himself, giving me step by step instructions. He placed his penis back into my hands; at which time, I began jerking him off. He told me to stroke him as fast as I could, which I did, and within a matter of seconds he began to thrust his hips forward. He laid down on my bed and removed my t-shirt, exposing my well-developed breasts. I stroked him faster and faster to the point where I began to feel a great deal of pain in my right wrist--but I refused to stop until he was satisfied. He told me to flick my tongue all over the tip of his penis, explaining it would make him "go" faster. I did as he instructed for a couple of minutes, flicking my tongue all around the head of his penis, while cupping his balls in my left hand, and stroking his rod with my right. I started to message the bottom of his balls with an open left hand; at which time, he asked me what color was his penis. "Black," I replied with a hint of confusion in my response. I was starting to think that he was a little weird, not understanding the importance of verbal communication during sex. He then told me to speak Spanish to him--to tell him that he had a big black c^ck, that I loved black c^ck, and that I was only his. Before I could finish what he asked, he climaxed and ejaculated all over my chest.
Kris_goalie_29

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

I was 8 and at my friends house and we were naked and were playing with eachothers dicks

Ps my email is kris_goalie_29@hotmail.com, feel free to email me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7249 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny snapchat usernames (Jan '13) 7 min lulustaton 3,386
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 7 min gypsy 5,404
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min Chubby 440,725
I'll be your mistress guys 7 min snajpdj 4
Gay snapchat users (Jan '13) 8 min muzamate 3,365
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min anal slutty photos 246,622
Any cute guys wanna talk? (Mar '12) 8 min Breeanne 5,444
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 9 min Sadboy1989 337,206
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min itsmycool 2,987