Girls - First Time you Felt a Penis?
CrotchWatcher

Mount Cottrell, Australia

#451 Dec 15, 2012
gina20 wrote:
I was 15 when my mum got me my first bra,panty,suspender and stocking set. She said it was as a big moment for her as it was for me. She said men will alwasy appreciate it when i wear stuff like it.
Gina did you have a boy to wear them for then? Your mum was right of course - we do! On what occassions did you wear them? Did they give you a feeling of sensuality?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#452 Dec 15, 2012
No I did not have a boyfriend then, I was only 15, I tried them on a few times but never wore the suspenders out. I felt big and mature and put lipstick nd make up on , it was nice.
CrotchWatcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Gina did you have a boy to wear them for then? Your mum was right of course - we do! On what occassions did you wear them? Did they give you a feeling of sensuality?
dom u

Bolton, UK

#454 Dec 15, 2012
So gina did u wear ur sexy underwear when u lost ur cherry

Location hidden

#455 Dec 15, 2012
I cant remember what I was wearing, I was more interested in other detaisl - lol
dom u wrote:
So gina did u wear ur sexy underwear when u lost ur cherry
dom u

Bolton, UK

#456 Dec 15, 2012
gina20 wrote:
I cant remember what I was wearing, I was more interested in other detaisl - lol <quoted text>
ha ha i bet u were naughty ! Wud u b intetestef in me ringin u for chat ?

Location hidden

#457 Dec 15, 2012
I dont think my boyfriend would be impressed if I was chatting to strangers on the internet.
dom u wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha i bet u were naughty ! Wud u b intetestef in me ringin u for chat ?
Horny male

Manchester, UK

#458 Dec 15, 2012
Joanne53 wrote:
I think I was 11 first time I touched one. It was my brother's, he was 13. We often had a feel of each other when nobody was at home. Did it for years! Ever since I have loved young guys!
add me I'm a young guy 26ec7f33
CrotchWatcher

#459 Dec 15, 2012
gina20 wrote:
No I did not have a boyfriend then, I was only 15, I tried them on a few times but never wore the suspenders out. I felt big and mature and put lipstick nd make up on , it was nice. <quoted text>
Suspenders and stockings might have been a little too sexualized at 15 - guess that might have felt scary rather than making you feel an attractive, comely girl. What outfits did you wear over the matching bra and panties back then? Did it give you a kick to be wearing quite sexual underwear underneath?

I don't think you have said what color they were or the material. I do like red satin BTW.

Location hidden

#460 Dec 15, 2012
I cant remember the details, I probably wore denims and and a chunky sweatshirt
CrotchWatcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Suspenders and stockings might have been a little too sexualized at 15 - guess that might have felt scary rather than making you feel an attractive, comely girl. What outfits did you wear over the matching bra and panties back then? Did it give you a kick to be wearing quite sexual underwear underneath?
I don't think you have said what color they were or the material. I do like red satin BTW.
CrotchWatcher

#462 Dec 15, 2012
gina20 wrote:
I cant remember the details, I probably wore denims and and a chunky sweatshirt<quoted text>
Fast forwarding to now. Do you like to dress for your boyfriend? What does he like you to wear and what do you like to wear for him?

We all have our favs in our gfs closet. And it's not necessarily the baby doll dress. I loved seeing one gf past lounging in track suit pants.

The loose fit hid and revealed her curves. It always made me want to feel her up. I suppose I should say caress but the truth is it made me want to grope and feel. And press my trouser snake against her. She wasn't altogther happy with that but understood my sudden needs when she did some cute move.

Location hidden

#463 Dec 15, 2012
He recently gave me £500 to surprise him with something sexy, I got a denim skirt , a silk blouse and a matching gail bra and knickers , he loved it,
CrotchWatcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Fast forwarding to now. Do you like to dress for your boyfriend? What does he like you to wear and what do you like to wear for him?
We all have our favs in our gfs closet. And it's not necessarily the baby doll dress. I loved seeing one gf past lounging in track suit pants.
The loose fit hid and revealed her curves. It always made me want to feel her up. I suppose I should say caress but the truth is it made me want to grope and feel. And press my trouser snake against her. She wasn't altogther happy with that but understood my sudden needs when she did some cute move.
Panama

Irvington, NJ

#464 Dec 15, 2012
Megan wrote:
When I was 10 I was sent to my Uncles for the summer. When I got there we stoped and picked up some girl I didnt know at all she was my age though he said. When we got to his house with out him saying anything she stripped off to just her panties. My Uncle said she likes playing in just panties and told me to take off my sundress. When I just stood there he reached for the bottom of my sundress and pulled it off over my head leaving me in just panties and shoes and socks. he had me take off the shoes and socks and sent us out to play.His nearest neighbor was like a mile away and there were fields of wheat between us and them. I kind of got used to being out there in just panties and he called us in to eat. On the way in she stopped on his porch and took off her panties. which was fun to see but very confusing. When we got in my Uncle was standing there naked and hard and told me to take off my panties and she and i were to go take a bath. He removed my panties and i could tell he was checking me out down there. She and i got in the tub and a few minutes later he came in and said heas going to wash us to make sure we got clean. She stood right up and he washed her chest and butt legs and then with her facing me he washed between her legs and he was washing her alomnmg time there. He told me to stand up and when i didnt he got me by the arm and pulled me up and started washing me he rubbed all over my chest and ass and then he started washing between my legs and i could feel his fingers in beetween the lips of my pussy and he was smiling as he washed me . then he sat on the edge of the tub and told me to wash his cock. I knew I had to so I got the soap and washed then he showed me how he wanted it done and i did it. It was the first cock i ever felt. Later that night he had her and i do things and things with him and that went on all summer somtimes with just me sometimes with other girls. A few times i went to spend the night with one of the girls and thier dads did the same thing.
I didnt know till I got older that i was being traded and why they were taking all the pics of us playing
How Old Are You Now? And Wanna Talk?
CrotchWatcher

#467 Dec 16, 2012
Megan wrote:
When I was 10 I was sent to my Uncles for the summer. When I got there we stoped and picked up some girl I didnt know at all she was my age though he said. When we got to his house with out him saying anything she stripped off to just her panties. My Uncle said she likes playing in just panties and told me to take off my sundress. When I just stood there he reached for the bottom of my sundress and pulled it off over my head leaving me in just panties and shoes and socks. he had me take off the shoes and socks and sent us out to play.His nearest neighbor was like a mile away and there were fields of wheat between us and them. I kind of got used to being out there in just panties and he called us in to eat. On the way in she stopped on his porch and took off her panties. which was fun to see but very confusing. When we got in my Uncle was standing there naked and hard and told me to take off my panties and she and i were to go take a bath. He removed my panties and i could tell he was checking me out down there. She and i got in the tub and a few minutes later he came in and said heas going to wash us to make sure we got clean. She stood right up and he washed her chest and butt legs and then with her facing me he washed between her legs and he was washing her alomnmg time there. He told me to stand up and when i didnt he got me by the arm and pulled me up and started washing me he rubbed all over my chest and ass and then he started washing between my legs and i could feel his fingers in beetween the lips of my pussy and he was smiling as he washed me . then he sat on the edge of the tub and told me to wash his cock. I knew I had to so I got the soap and washed then he showed me how he wanted it done and i did it. It was the first cock i ever felt. Later that night he had her and i do things and things with him and that went on all summer somtimes with just me sometimes with other girls. A few times i went to spend the night with one of the girls and thier dads did the same thing.
I didnt know till I got older that i was being traded and why they were taking all the pics of us playing
Meagan, that is quite horrific. You were confined and made to be a sextoy at age 10. Have you had any counseling or been able to talk about it to anyone?
CrotchWatcher

#468 Dec 16, 2012
gina20 wrote:
He recently gave me £500 to surprise him with something sexy, I got a denim skirt , a silk blouse and a matching gail bra and knickers , he loved it,<quoted text>
I'm sure he did love it ... and you :) Its great when a girl dresses for you

Location hidden

#469 Dec 16, 2012
my mum told me that men love us to dress up, so it seemsshe was right. It is a nice feeling when he appreciates my efforts
CrotchWatcher wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he did love it ... and you :) Its great when a girl dresses for you
CrotchWatcher

#470 Dec 16, 2012
gina20 wrote:
my mum told me that men love us to dress up, so it seemsshe was right. It is a nice feeling when he appreciates my efforts<quoted text>
Don't forget perfume! A lady at a perfume shop told me there are scents that a women wears for herself and then there are scents that women wear for men. Shes right. I like heavy scents such as Poisson. Catching a sniff of a perfume like that can make me erect.

But we have been off-topic a bit. Do you mind me asking what was the first time you felt a penis and the first time you touched one?
Jillian

Sarnia, Canada

#472 Dec 18, 2012
I'm 26 now but my first male penis experience was when I was 16 and I hid in my brother's bathroom closet to see his friend who slept over have his shower in the morning. To my surprise he stayed naked after he came out of the shower and started dancing in front of the mirror and flexing only before he sat on the side of the tub and jacked fully off. I was like basically 6 feet away watching the whole thing and I remember graphically watching his balls jiggle around and slap back and forth. I couldn't believe that his sperms could shoot straight out and onto the carpet. The look on his face made me want to stroke his cock again for him but I was too shy. OMFG I'll never forget that and to this day I love jacking off men even random men to see the ejaculation and the look on their faces.
CrotchWatcher

#473 Dec 19, 2012
Jillian wrote:
I'm 26 now but my first male penis experience was when I was 16 and I hid in my brother's bathroom closet to see his friend who slept over have his shower in the morning. To my surprise he stayed naked after he came out of the shower and started dancing in front of the mirror and flexing only before he sat on the side of the tub and jacked fully off. I was like basically 6 feet away watching the whole thing and I remember graphically watching his balls jiggle around and slap back and forth. I couldn't believe that his sperms could shoot straight out and onto the carpet. The look on his face made me want to stroke his cock again for him but I was too shy. OMFG I'll never forget that and to this day I love jacking off men even random men to see the ejaculation and the look on their faces.
OMG that is so hot that you were a peeking Jill in the closet! Did you ever tell him you saw him mess up the carpet?

Love that you jack off random men to see their ejaculations. Beside the first time what would be some of the highlights in the past ten years and when was the first time you made a man ejaculate?
manly

Ashburn, VA

#474 Dec 23, 2012
i was sitting wit my sistr in our car. we were sitting so closr that i get to touch her boos. it was so soft. i touch for som time and i kept my hands on her thigh. she dint say anything. afer that i slowly pulled her hands towards my laps stil then she dint refuse.... she know what was hapening.... and finally i let her hands on my penis. she stared stroking over them i love it...i am sure she had fun
Josh

Nabadwip, India

#476 Dec 26, 2012
Anyone reading this page?

Want a girl for sex chat!!
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fem on k i 1 min CumbrianBoy 7
Wife's panties (Oct '15) 1 min Plym12340 77
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 2 min allonga 121,059
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min cardscrape 218,543
Gay/bi k.k 2 min Shortass40 135,938
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 2 min Glasgowguyyy 56,729
White guys who like bbc 2 min ricks8in 15
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Hungdomaster 1,442,118
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min Cam13121 324,812
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 13 min imtihussain 181,592