Girls - First Time you Felt a Penis?

Since: Nov 11

Irving, TX

#355 Nov 6, 2012
Duckypippi wrote:
Oh my gosh I just realized how long this post was, sorry, I couldn't stop, I've been sitting here literally dripping while think like this. Oh also please don't get me wrong I really already started liking him for the close friendship and caring personality what happened afterwards just amplified my love for him.
so its been some time since your first ride on his big cock,,,,how many rides have you taken with it,,,,,does he know you want to marry him??
Duckypippi

Sugar Land, TX

#356 Nov 6, 2012
SDMale wrote:
<quoted text>so its been some time since your first ride on his big cock,,,,how many rides have you taken with it,,,,,does he know you want to marry him??
I didn't get to since then apart from one other time :( We were lucky that day because his parents were gone and I had an excuse to be out really late (senior prom etc) and then College came by and we talked until then but never got the chance to really get down. We're 18 now though so the next time I see him I really hopes we can spend many days together. He still loves me a lot he says and we want to try pushing his cock between my boobs while I suck on the end. An amazing thing is that I want to fall asleep with his cock inside me again because it's big enough that when he gets soft, it still stays in and when he get's wood while we're asleep it's amazing. I'm going to wait until after college before he and I can spend some more time and I can tell him about getting married because despite his cock and good looks, he's so smart and even a bit nerdy (we both are a bit) we like to watch anime together sometimes and I want us to be financially stable when we get married so let him do well on his economics masters before we graduate and tell him that I really want to marry him. <3
fucme

Philadelphia, PA

#358 Nov 6, 2012
I was 7 me and my brother did it every night ever since I walked in on him he was ten I am now 15 and he is 16 and now we do oral sex. I love the taste of him squirting in my mouth. I also love the feeling of his penis in a vag. We do it like a routine now. I loved it most when he started to squirt. It happen when his d*co was in my p*ssy . We got caught once but we still do it when we are not in a relationship.
James

Austin, TX

#362 Nov 7, 2012
fucme wrote:
I was 7 me and my brother did it every night ever since I walked in on him he was ten I am now 15 and he is 16 and now we do oral sex. I love the taste of him squirting in my mouth. I also love the feeling of his penis in a vag. We do it like a routine now. I loved it most when he started to squirt. It happen when his d*co was in my p*ssy . We got caught once but we still do it when we are not in a relationship.
Well, I hope you are on the birth control pill if you are letting your brother come inside you. Otherwise, you could get pregnant and you will have to explain to your parents who the father is.
kathy

South Africa

#363 Nov 8, 2012
When I was 15 me and my boyfriend were alone one night,my parents went to a party and told us to behave but "unfortunly"we desided to go to my room and experiment a little. Abit later we ended up having sex,I was moaning so loud we did not hear my parents entering the house. Both our eyes were closed of plesure,when I opend mine I saw my mom and dad standing in the door. They took away my cellphone and laptop,but stil it was WORHT IT!!!
Worstnightever

Gravesend, UK

#365 Nov 8, 2012
One night me and my 15 year old girlfriend who i was olny going out with for the fuck where alone at at her house cos her parents where at a party. I got bored of talking to her almost instantly ( she has the personality of a plank ) so I suggested to go up to her bedroom and we did. We ended up fucking. It was the worse sex I've ever had and she was moaning really loudly like a man. Anyway I was closing my eyes trying to think of someone else when her parents walked in! We didn't hear them coming cos of her deep grunts. I was so embarrassed and it was definitely NOT WORHT IT!!!!! I dumped her the next day by text and she didn't reply. Bitch!!!
Duckypippi

Sugar Land, TX

#366 Nov 8, 2012
Lol your guys stories seem to match somewhat xD
torkwatosalsal

Quezon City, Philippines

#367 Nov 8, 2012
i drove my motorbike and for about an hour of travel, i felt the need to piss. i stopped by the roadside and their was this old woman approaching. with the need to really urinate, i opened my fly immediately and took out my penis right away. it took me long to empty my bladder just as the same time the woman come near me when i was about to finish and then took a peek on my penis and said "that's pretty hard, it's been a long i didn't saw a penis like that since my husband passed away, can i just touch it?" and i said "oh sure" we hid on the nearby bush to avoid to be looked by passers by. i went so horny by her massaging and stroking my penis especially that i didnt masturbate for 3days. i let her do what she wants as i knew she was horny too. just a few minutes, i exploded and she helped me wipe my fluid. just after that, i felt guilty that i buttoned up and proceed on my on my bike and didnt mind answering some of her questions because of fear ithat someone might have looked at us and report up to the police. what an experienbe to remember, i keep going back in that place after that day hoping to see her again but to no avail. haixt..
Elissse

Yellowknife, Canada

#370 Nov 14, 2012
K soo, my and my ex (that i still like) were play fighting.. and things got outta hand -.- we were like play fighting, then for some reason i stoped at the exact momment while our faces were right beside eachother then boom! we kissed then started making out.. he started like grabing my ass and trying to zip down my jacket and he was rubbing my vagina.. it was starting to get hot, but also uncomfortable.. we started to move down words untill we were both on out sides them he grabed my hand gently and placed it on hes dick witch had a b o n e r ! the i got really nervous and said that we should go and then we left.. but after that he messaged me and said we should do that more often :)
James

Austin, TX

#371 Nov 14, 2012
AmyD wrote:
I was 11 and my brother was 14 I walked in on him jerking himself off and he quickly pulled the cover over and looked all embarrassed i asked him what he was doing and he didn't reply so I walk closer to his bed and realised that something was bulging in his pants without even thinking I pulled down his pants and started stroking his penis and he didn't resist it felt soooo good and I got to the point where he came all over my top now we are more comfortable with each other and regularly give each other oral sex!
Your brother is a lucky guy, AmyD. But I think 11 is a little too young for a girl to start becoming sexually active. How old are you and your brother now?
lilo lilo

Islamabad, Pakistan

#373 Nov 16, 2012
i m 21 n i did oral n boobs sex with my ex b.f 6 times at my home....... he used to put his tool in my mouth n my part in his mouth n v sucked each other n loved doing it........ then v used to cum in each others mouth n then he sucked my boobs n played a lot with it............
Lisa

United States

#374 Nov 16, 2012
I was 9 or 10 He was my sisters boyfriend. I felt and play with him. Then he felt and played with me. It was fun and after that we did touch and play lots of times.
luwanna

Saint Paul, MN

#375 Nov 16, 2012
Lisa wrote:
I was 9 or 10 He was my sisters boyfriend. I felt and play with him. Then he felt and played with me. It was fun and after that we did touch and play lots of times.
whos idea was it?How old was he and did he teach you how to stroke him and suck him and did you like when he shot his load
Matt17

Europe

#377 Nov 17, 2012
Lisa wrote:
how old r u now
Lisa

United States

#379 Nov 18, 2012
luwanna wrote:
<quoted text>whos idea was it?How old was he and did he teach you how to stroke him and suck him and did you like when he shot his load
He was about 25. I guess the idea was about 50 50.
Lisa

United States

#380 Nov 18, 2012
Matt17 wrote:
<quoted text> how old r u now
Old enough to know more now then I did then. And I have a good teacher.
James

Austin, TX

#381 Nov 18, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>He was about 25. I guess the idea was about 50 50.
Did your sister ever find out that you did this with her boyfriend?
Anonymous

Toledo, OH

#383 Nov 18, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Old enough to know more now then I did then. And I have a good teacher.
How old r u now lisa
sexy girl

United States

#384 Nov 18, 2012
first time was when i was 14, was my bf after a date in his car, he begged for me to touch him, so i unzipped him, very hotttt!!!, pulled him out and stroked him a little..didnt take long for him to come all over my blouse. that was so much fun the next weekend i did the same with 3 black friends i have, that was LOTS of fun.
Grace

Allentown, PA

#386 Nov 23, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawn, was that the only time you ever did that for your brother, or did you do it other times? Did you ever think about sucking him off?

One time when I was 18 my mom let me curcumsize my baby brother it was fun after that I tried to suck it it was very small and hard.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
high school girl soooo sexy (Sep '15) 1 min Joe 251
wechat sex group (Apr '15) 1 min Sein 326
Gay chat maybe FaceTime (Mar '13) 1 min jws19 45
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min Voyeur 329,713
Nudist k..ik (Sep '15) 1 min matt42069 6
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Bored 1,451,917
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min mikebareback 223,795
Gay/bi k.k 3 min kikincomment 138,985
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 15 min Bi guy 15 16,280
More from around the web