Do women prefer big ball or small balls?
nvncble

Louisville, KY

#82 Aug 23, 2012
I have the bigest balls of them all!!
Cindy

Reading, PA

#83 Aug 23, 2012
Phil McCraken wrote:
<quoted text>
I have VERY big balls Cindy...they hang low. I shave them too so no hair gets stuck in teeth. wanna put them in your mouth ;)
smooth balls are yummy.
Cindy

Reading, PA

#84 Aug 23, 2012
Shuggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have only 1 ball and a 7 inch and I'm quite happy with it what do you think
Do u mean a 7 inch penis? or a 7 inch ball? One ball can be just as fun as 2.
Cindy

Reading, PA

#85 Aug 23, 2012
nvncble wrote:
I have the bigest balls of them all!!
Kinda like that song Big Balls by AC/DC.
kwkid

Bexar, AR

#88 Aug 24, 2012
My balls are huge and my girl loves the feeling when they are slapping her a##. She can only get one in her mouth at a time. Sometimes there a pain in the a##. Always in the way. Now I know what women with big t&ts go through!
lilwee

United States

#89 Aug 25, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
smooth balls are yummy.
Cindy, i shave mine every day.
Cindy

Reading, PA

#90 Aug 25, 2012
lilwee wrote:
<quoted text>Cindy, i shave mine every day.
Nice :-)
lilwee

United States

#91 Aug 25, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice :-)
I would shave them twice a day for you.
lilwee

United States

#92 Aug 25, 2012
lilwee wrote:
<quoted text>I would shave them twice a day for you.
They are very full and hanging Cindy.
Cindy

Reading, PA

#93 Aug 25, 2012
lilwee wrote:
<quoted text>They are very full and hanging Cindy.
Oooo u really know how to turn a girl on. I bet they are big and juicy, I can imagine nibbling on them now!
lilwee

United States

#94 Aug 25, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooo u really know how to turn a girl on. I bet they are big and juicy, I can imagine nibbling on them now!
yes Cindy, do you prefer me to lay on my back and spread my legs. or be on my hands and knees with my legs open?
lilwee

United States

#95 Aug 25, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sooo hard right now Cindy.
David the Great

New Zealand

#96 Aug 25, 2012
debbie wrote:
I love big balls! love getting [email protected] doggy and having those big balls slap my ass while being f)cked hard doggy style!
In doggy darling they are not going to slap your arse are they. Missionary yes but not doggy darling for slapping the arse. Sort yourself out.
bbrocks

Philadelphia, PA

#98 Oct 12, 2012
Big, small or whatever, I love my partner playing with them. You all need to be adventurous but a word of caution start gradually and work it up. I find it is a tremedous turn on , I get bigger fuller erections and orgasms are more intense and output is larger too. My mate does this for awhile but then gives up? What can I do to entice my mate to have an on going interest in ball play? It is so hot to give a woman control of the jewels. I can endure a fair amount of pain and I find as the adrenaline kicks in I can take even more. How do you stir your mate to actively pursue ball play?
kwkid

Mountain Home, AR

#99 Oct 13, 2012
bbrocks wrote:
Big, small or whatever, I love my partner playing with them. You all need to be adventurous but a word of caution start gradually and work it up. I find it is a tremedous turn on , I get bigger fuller erections and orgasms are more intense and output is larger too. My mate does this for awhile but then gives up? What can I do to entice my mate to have an on going interest in ball play? It is so hot to give a woman control of the jewels. I can endure a fair amount of pain and I find as the adrenaline kicks in I can take even more. How do you stir your mate to actively pursue ball play?
Show her how you like it. Ask her to fondle them like you do.
bbrocks

Philadelphia, PA

#100 Oct 14, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Cindy u really know how to turn a guy on ! My Balls are stirring about at the thought of you nibbling on them....
bige

United States

#101 Oct 16, 2012
maria32 wrote:
I am divorced woman of 32yrs.
I love man with big balls and hanging scrotum.
I feel they are more virile and can ejaculate better when fully roused.I do not any logic but it is my perception and my fascination.I love taking big balls in my mouth and playing with it in my tongue.
It's my weakness.
I have a nice big set of balls and love when women show attention to them.
bbrocks

Philadelphia, PA

#102 Oct 16, 2012
maria32 wrote:
I am divorced woman of 32yrs.
I love man with big balls and hanging scrotum.
I feel they are more virile and can ejaculate better when fully roused.I do not any logic but it is my perception and my fascination.I love taking big balls in my mouth and playing with it in my tongue.
It's my weakness.
Well Now Maria, you sound like the exact prescription that my doctor ordered. You like to do all the things to balls that I love having done!
bbrocks

Philadelphia, PA

#103 Oct 16, 2012
As the Umpire says just before the Baseball game starts.... " Play Ball "
slapnutz

Springfield, NJ

#104 Oct 17, 2012
My balls are as big as lemons who wants a picture of them
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min fitbro7 1,512,454
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min yourslut0 255,009
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 1 min leroyj21 156,919
Sexting emails (Dec '11) 1 min Scottish man 223
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 2 min Ricky 187,733
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min jose 359,710
Gay Sheffield meet up please (Apr '13) 3 min Jct30 2,562
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 15 min Johnnyx 26,162
More from around the web