Do women prefer big ball or small balls?

Do women prefer big ball or small balls?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 31
Next Last
late nighter

Myrtle Beach, SC

#2 Sep 22, 2009
Any size as long as they fit in my mouth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kiss My Tiara

United States

#4 Sep 22, 2009
I had wondered when this question would cum up. Hahaha.

Personally I prefer large! An ex-bf had a large penis but extremely small balls. The longer we were involved the more I began to wonder if it effected his personality. He really was a nutless-wonder.

Current man' jewels are BIG and I find that sex with him is more pleasurable because of them. They feel so good against my body!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
over 50

United States

#6 Sep 30, 2009
Mine are very large, every woman I've been with say they've seen bigger ones, they can't even fit in my hand. Wish I could trade for more length instead, but my wife loves the feel of them slapping against her.

“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

#7 Oct 1, 2009
Serena prefers tennis balls....
Visitor from Mars

Chicago, IL

#8 Oct 1, 2009
Kiss My Tiara wrote:
....Current man' jewels are BIG and I find that sex with him is more pleasurable because of them. They feel so good against my body!!!
Flop, flop, flop, flop!! Slap, slap, slap, slap!!!
debbie

Toronto, Canada

#9 Oct 1, 2009
I love big balls! love getting f@cked doggy and having those big balls slap my ass while being f)cked hard doggy style!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 07

Northeast, Ohio

#10 Oct 1, 2009
I never realized women would actually care. Interesting.

“It's 5;00 somewhere !! ”

Since: Jun 09

Holland

#11 Oct 1, 2009
Mine are huge, no complaints, yet !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Join Free

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#12 Oct 1, 2009
Visitor from Mars wrote:
<quoted text>
Flop, flop, flop, flop!! Slap, slap, slap, slap!!!
It's partly the sound they make going whap, whap, whap as they slap you while you're getting drilled.

I hear Martians have HUGE cajones!!!!!!!!!!
Visitor from Mars

Schaumburg, IL

#13 Oct 1, 2009
debbie wrote:
I love big balls! love getting f@cked doggy and having those big balls slap my ass while being f)cked hard doggy style!
If you're doing it doggy style, they sure aren't slapping your @ss! It's that nice floppity, flop, flop, slap, slap that's banging on your p*ssy and upper pubic area. Missionary position give s the "Whop, Whop, Whop" sound! LOL

Whatever the sound and whatever the position, as good as it feels for you ladies, you have no idea how good it feels in the balls for us too!:)
Visitor from Mars

Schaumburg, IL

#14 Oct 1, 2009
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
It's partly the sound they make going whap, whap, whap as they slap you while you're getting drilled.
Flop, flop, plop, plop, whap, whap, slap, slap.....gotta love it!

Welcome back Lola, you've been missed!
If you'd like to confirm what you hear about Martians, you know what to do! I'd be glad to assist you in your curiousity.:)
Matador

AOL

#15 Oct 1, 2009
I killed the last meanest bull with a big set of cajanes, and yes his balls were auctioned to a restaurant where the chef cooked them into meatballs Veracruz.
Emily

Redmond, WA

#16 Oct 1, 2009
It doesn't matter to me whether a guy has big or small balls but the size of his c*ck is another matter.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mizzanderstood

League City, TX

#17 Oct 1, 2009
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao...that remindme of a joke about a martian couple...they came down and met up with an earthian couple,they tried about everything together ,shopping,movies,dinner,dancin g...then came bed time,they decided to try sex too,when they were in the middle of it the martian dude asks the girl from earth how was it going for her and she responds ...mmmm maybe if it was a little longer...the martian grabs his nose and twist it,he asks again...how is it now...?the girl goes ...mmm maybe a little thicker...? the martian reaches out for his ear and pulls it once..he asks one more time ...how is it now..? she goes:.. oh is fine now ..so they finish and go to sleep,next morning after the martians left ,hubby and wifey started talking about their sexual adventure ,the wife asks him: how did it go ,honey? the husband responds ..: well ... it would it been ok if that girl didn't keep twisting my nose and pulling my ears... hope you like it ...sorry about my grammar

“From the mind of a...”

Since: Jan 10

"STRONG Black sista!"

#19 Mar 1, 2010
ooooh... I love BIG balls!! They feel great slapping up against my cl*t while he hit it from the back!:0)
Anonymous

Lakewood, OH

#20 Jul 12, 2010
Mine are probably average size but they really hang down low. They are fun if you are sitting across from a woman and you are sitting on the edge of your chair and they flop down, even when wearing pants. Aside from that they are a pain when sitting, when you need to constantly rearrange. Yeah I have been caught adjusting the boys. A few times it was an ice breaker.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21 Jul 12, 2010
BlackPrincesa wrote:
ooooh... I love BIG balls!! They feel great slapping up against my cl*t while he hit it from the back!:0)
I hear you sister...I love the feeling too of my hubby's big balls slapping me from behind...

“Surfer Dog”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#22 Jul 12, 2010
I don't think the women care about the size of balls so much as long as the weiner is atleast as bit as the balls. There, you have it.
Lovemelongtime

United States

#23 Jul 30, 2010
I love huge balls. I love feeling them slap against my cl!t. I love filling my mouth with them. When I have sex the first thing I want to do is lick my boyfriends balls! I wish I could suck his balls 24/7 :(
Eddy

Las Vegas, NV

#25 Jul 5, 2011
Isabela, can we talk? Please leave me your email

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what are you listening to RIGHT NOW? (Jul '11) 2 min Alice 31,472
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Snapchat 420,358
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min wesbrooks14 867,956
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min gab 833,086
FaceTime sex :) (Jul '13) 3 min kklol 3,539
Dirty ki...k 4 min Alex 148,128
My neighbor masturbating (Apr '12) 4 min CruzerMike 73
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Essack07 118,673
More from around the web