First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Billy

Brick, NJ

#1 Jan 13, 2011
hi im a 15 year old teen who loves to "explore", if u kno wht i mean. anyway i think my cousin, who is 4 years older than me, might be trying to seduce me. she is really sexy and i always sniff her panties when i get the chance to at her house. every time she sees me, she always slaps my butt in a playful way, but sometimes she gives it a little extra squeeze. ive never actually touched her or showed any affection to her in front of her eyes, but i hve masturbated to her plenty of times. anyways im not sure if shes trying to seduce me or if shes just having fun? i think im too old for her to hve fun by smacking my butt around.
so do u guys think shes trying to seduce me or am i overreacting? has this ever happened to u by any family member? and if she is trying to seduce me then wht should i do to show something back?
thanks
dark lord

UK

#2 Jan 13, 2011
Billy wrote:
hi im a 15 year old teen who loves to "explore", if u kno wht i mean. anyway i think my cousin, who is 4 years older than me, might be trying to seduce me. she is really sexy and i always sniff her panties when i get the chance to at her house. every time she sees me, she always slaps my butt in a playful way, but sometimes she gives it a little extra squeeze. ive never actually touched her or showed any affection to her in front of her eyes, but i hve masturbated to her plenty of times. anyways im not sure if shes trying to seduce me or if shes just having fun? i think im too old for her to hve fun by smacking my butt around.
so do u guys think shes trying to seduce me or am i overreacting? has this ever happened to u by any family member? and if she is trying to seduce me then wht should i do to show something back?
thanks
i say go for it drill her like bp drills for don't hold back
Billy

Brick, NJ

#3 Jan 13, 2011
ok but how should i approach it...i dont want anyone to find out and i dont want her to get scared or to tell anyone
deliverance

Arlington Heights, IL

#4 Jan 13, 2011
Billy wrote:
thanks
Why dont ya take her on back to Ken-Tucky and have a shot gun wedding. YYYEEEEHHHHAAAWWWW!!!
dark lord

UK

#5 Jan 13, 2011
deliverance wrote:
<quoted text> Why dont ya take her on back to Ken-Tucky and have a shot gun wedding. YYYEEEEHHHHAAAWWWW!!!
thats mean
dark lord

UK

#6 Jan 13, 2011
Billy wrote:
ok but how should i approach it...i dont want anyone to find out and i dont want her to get scared or to tell anyone
This what I would do if she is being playful with me then i will be playful with her wrestler to the ground. And in a sneaky way touch her tit then apologise qickly if she is into then she has taken the hint that your into her. And keep fingers crossed that she will give you some sweet pu@@y and if she has good sizeable tits then your in heaven
Billy

Brick, NJ

#7 Jan 13, 2011
i actually did feel her tits once but to her it was by accident. two years ago we were playing hide and go seek in the dark whr u feel around and find people. anyway so i kinda cheated and i could see everyone. so i went up to her and tried to feel around as though i couldnt see a thing. but in reality i was reaching for her boob. i grabbed a handful and started groping and squeezing for a good minute or so. i heard her laughing so i kept on saying who is this. i even tried to stick my hand down her shirt, she pulled my hand out and said to stop fondling her boob. i said sorry and i didnt kno wht i was feeling so she said she understands and she didnt care.
ur right when i was groping her tits, i felt as though i was in heaven because she has some pretty big jugs. and idk r u sure tht will work? i mean i dont want to hurt her or have tht much direct contact with her at once. i wanna start out slow
dark lord

UK

#8 Jan 14, 2011
yep you should defnetly take it slow but you got to try and play wrestle her on the ground but you got to make sure your on top but be gentle it is the so easy to accidently touch her boobs this way and really act like your so sorry she will think that your being sweet and she being on the ground and you on top if something don't happen then it never will but as they say he who dares wins and don't for get to tell dark lord all the gory details
Join Free
aGuy

Saint Cloud, FL

#9 Jan 14, 2011
Billy wrote:
i actually did feel her tits once but to her it was by accident. two years ago we were playing hide and go seek in the dark whr u feel around and find people. anyway so i kinda cheated and i could see everyone. so i went up to her and tried to feel around as though i couldnt see a thing. but in reality i was reaching for her boob. i grabbed a handful and started groping and squeezing for a good minute or so. i heard her laughing so i kept on saying who is this. i even tried to stick my hand down her shirt, she pulled my hand out and said to stop fondling her boob. i said sorry and i didnt kno wht i was feeling so she said she understands and she didnt care.
ur right when i was groping her tits, i felt as though i was in heaven because she has some pretty big jugs. and idk r u sure tht will work? i mean i dont want to hurt her or have tht much direct contact with her at once. i wanna start out slow
Aaah... so it was really you who started things off. Not a bad move. While you are around her again, stare at her boobs - think about how they would look bare, how she'll moan when you fondle them,and how you'll feel when she fondls you. Don't hide it when you get a boner. Strut it just a little. You'll know by her reaction whether to proceed further.
Billy

Brick, NJ

#11 Jan 15, 2011
yeah your right i did start it but i didnt think she was attracted to me back...yeah i think i will try doing tht... i will try to let her see my boner through my pants and maybe even accidentally touch her ass! i will let u guys kno how it goes

Since: Dec 09

Tallahassee, FL

#12 Jan 15, 2011
Billy wrote:
yeah your right i did start it but i didnt think she was attracted to me back...yeah i think i will try doing tht... i will try to let her see my boner through my pants and maybe even accidentally touch her ass! i will let u guys kno how it goes
Wrong approach if you want to be a loser groper.
John

Liverpool, UK

#13 Jan 16, 2011
Yeah man, keep us updated, this sounds hot!
Billy

Brick, NJ

#14 Jan 17, 2011
ok miken13...wht do u think i should do then?
tom

Chilliwack, Canada

#16 Jan 17, 2011
Go for it.... Just dont get her pregnant.....My cousin work on me. And I got a painful love stick...and I was worry after the fact I got her pregnant but that never happen...

Since: Dec 09

Tallahassee, FL

#17 Jan 17, 2011
Billy wrote:
ok miken13...wht do u think i should do then?
Just what I said, try romancing her not abusing her. Act like someone her age and dress the part too. Women want guys that are nice to them, bit ones that try to force themselves on the woman. If you want advice, ask. Give her a small gift, maybe flowers, let her know she is pretty, compliment her clothes or her sense of humor. Find out if she'll go to a movie with you and then maybe you can hold her hand in the theater - if she does not resists you know she likes you. Then have an honest chat with her afterward and pay her lots of compliments.
b00tyca11

Charlotte, NC

#18 Jan 17, 2011
I have a cousin who I started to noticed started to hit on me last year. We were at my stepmom's family's christmas dinner and my cousin was wearing a really nice skirt. She was wearing a pair of really soft pink and white striped panties and she was more than happy to let me sneak a peek. I also have a thing for seeing girl's panties too. But this was just the first sign.
Several months ago, she came to our place for spring break. She got out of the car and hugged my parents and kissed me on the lips. While staying in town, she asked me if she could stay in my room and i told her I would love nothing more. Originally, I didn't want to push very hard, but when i was asleep, I accidentally got a hard-on, and I felt her start to stroke it.
The next morning, she was passed out next to me in a see-through dress and that same pair of panties. So I started to stroke and rub her panties, and then pulled them aside and started to eat her pussy. It tasted awesome. Once I was done, I left the room and she left about 3-5 minutes later, so I think she was awake, or at-least conscious. She just walked around the house in her underwear like it was nothing.
Later that week, she took me with her to help her shop for underwear at a lingeree store. There was a couch in the changing room and I had sex with her in the changing room. From that day until she left, we had sex every night.
Billy

Brick, NJ

#19 Jan 18, 2011
woah b00tyca11 i wish i was as lucky as u!!!! i wish i could hve sex with her!!!
dark lord

UK

#20 Jan 18, 2011
Billy wrote:
woah b00tyca11 i wish i was as lucky as u!!!! i wish i could hve sex with her!!!
well billy does your cousin suspect that you like her
Billy

Brick, NJ

#21 Jan 25, 2011
hey guys! i am so happy i just got to smack her sexy ass!! heres how:
well today my cousin and her family came over my house and my cousin greeted me like she usually does...with a nice and firm smack on my butt. this time she really gave it a good rub and she actually whispered in my ear that i had a nice ass!! i instantly got a hard on and ran upstairs to jerk off in the bathroom. a few hours later, me, my cousin, and my sister were in the living room watching a movie. my cousin was laying on the floor on her stomach with her ass sticking out and she was only wearing some tiny shorts and small tank top! my sister got up to go to the bathroom, so it was only me and her for a while. this was my time to make my move. i sat on the floor and moved next to her. i quickly smacked her ass as hard as i could and she jumped up in complete shock! i told her that she had a really nice ass too! she said that really hurt and to never do it that hard if i ever wanted to smack her butt, but i could do it like she does it to me. i got really excited as i realized i could now smack her ass whenever i wanted to!! i had a raging hard on, so i sat back on the couch because my sister came back. throughout the whole movie, i was staring at my cousin's ass and rubbing my erection!
Billy

Brick, NJ

#24 Jan 27, 2011
thanks guys...and im waiting for another day she comes over so i can take it a step further

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
delhi gay sex 3 min xxx 15,604
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Garrywebbo 791,527
Do REAL mothers have sex with there own sons 3 min LynnR 1
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 min Rev Wall 33,036
wank over uk sky babestation girls now (Apr '13) 3 min star212m 7,972
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min Maggothusband 776,162
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min jajaj3 106,717
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min getmeinbed123 378,779
Dirty ki...k 5 min Cyclops1794 100,013
More from around the web