Since: Mar 11

Akron, OH

#1 Mar 26, 2011
Is there any secret to being able to use one. I can handle a medium but couldn't do a large even with lots of lube.
Chris

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Mar 26, 2011
u a guy?
Rex

Medford, OR

#3 Mar 26, 2011
R u girl

Akron, OH

#4 Mar 26, 2011
Chris wrote:
u a guy?
Yes.

Akron, OH

#5 Mar 26, 2011
Chris wrote:
u a guy?
I really wanted one the other day, but because of my last try, I just knew I couldn't handle it. I even tried to sit on it, repeatedly.

Akron, OH

#7 Mar 26, 2011
miked58 wrote:
<quoted text>
They come in all different sizes. get a small one and work up to a bigger one. When you look at them the big ones always look inviting but start small or get a couple different sizes and you will find that as you get used to having one in you, you will relax and be able to take bigger ones. I found that a few days with a small on and working up I now can take a pretty good sized one and find it a lot easyer to take a dildo deep inside me.
Cool. Thank you. How long do you think it will take me to work up to a large?

Akron, OH

#9 Mar 26, 2011
miked58 wrote:
depends on what you are doing with it. are you going to just slip it in and out a few times to get off or are you going to put it in and go about your daily business with it in there. The longer you stretch it the quicker you will be able to take more. I found that taking mine to the shower with me everyday along with my toys [dildos] I was able to relax really good and take bigger things every couple days. You have to keep doing it though or it tightens back up over time
I'd at least like to try sleeping with it in for a start. Do you think it would help if I got drunk first? I'd really like to start with the large one.
mark

Silver Springs, NV

#10 Mar 26, 2011
Try taking a real dick up your a$$. That worked for my MIL. After a few times she was able to wear a large butt plug all day for me. It was a turn on.
Join Free
Risky

Auckland, New Zealand

#11 Mar 26, 2011
MESSIAHSmessenger wrote:
<quoted text>I'd at least like to try sleeping with it in for a start. Do you think it would help if I got drunk first? I'd really like to start with the large one.
I have found that if you start small you can work up to a size that pleases you. It is that simple. Leave a small one in for a day. I think that is best.
mark

Grass Valley, CA

#12 Mar 27, 2011
Risky wrote:
<quoted text>
I have found that if you start small you can work up to a size that pleases you. It is that simple. Leave a small one in for a day. I think that is best.
Do you have a problem keeping the plug in when you wear it for the day?
Risky

Auckland, New Zealand

#13 Mar 27, 2011
mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a problem keeping the plug in when you wear it for the day?
No problem. If I have not had one for some time I have mild discomfort for some of the time it is in. But that goes away after the third or forth time in.
mark

Silver Springs, NV

#14 Mar 28, 2011
Risky wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem. If I have not had one for some time I have mild discomfort for some of the time it is in. But that goes away after the third or forth time in.
How do you keep it from sliding out? That is my problem.
Risky

New Zealand

#16 Mar 29, 2011
mark wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you keep it from sliding out? That is my problem.
They are tapered so they don't slide out.
thor

Peru

#18 Mar 30, 2011
instead of a butt plug you should shobe a big cock inside your ass. Must feel wonderful.
mark

Grass Valley, CA

#19 Mar 31, 2011
miked58 wrote:
If it sliding out then you need one that is biger or more taper and need to push it in till it slips into the small area and your butt will tighten up on it. Thats the whole idea of a butt plug other than it feels good to have in you.
Mine goes in and out very easy. Maybe I will buy a lot bigger one. It would be nice to have it stay in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 1 min uflaz11 63,111
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Joeymedina1499 347,357
Men in panties (Mar '13) 2 min ike505 86
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Boy 731,383
Anyone been sucked off by someone they shouldn'... (Oct '08) 2 min Bigbay 2,442
Dirty snap chat? (Nov '12) 2 min jamison757 15,615
UK Circumcised lads phone chat (Aug '14) 2 min cutlad 35
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Ste 732,292
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 10 min awkwarddickk 97,613
More from around the web