Allie

Van Nuys, CA

#132 Jul 30, 2009
Any man who uses his wife to lure other men to him should just go gay.
Buddy

Lexington, SC

#133 Jul 31, 2009
If she wanted to have sex with another man, I would want to watch. I have watched another man finger her to a big "O". It was hot for all 3 of us. It was so hot, it happened about 20 different times.
Brad

Prior Lake, MN

#134 Jul 31, 2009
Just last weekend my wife had her 10 yr class reunion. We had talked about certain ex's we would like to do again if we could and why.She was honest said her old b/f just after high school was well equiped. They were in the same class. So isaid she could if she could get him todo it and i wanted to watch. She said yes right away. i watched her enjoy 9 inches that nite and stroked away. My class reunion is in 2 weeks.

Since: Jul 09

Higginsville, MO

#135 Jul 31, 2009
Falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
wife and me like to sometimes prolong our excitement after she has been with someone else by meeting at a bar after she and her date are finished. I wait for her to come into the bar, and i love to watch her facial expressions as she slowly walks toward my table. We start out by acting as if nothing has happened, tho we both are about to explode with excitement. she will order a drink, and we will talk about anything other than what she has just done to let the excitement build even more. then gradually one of us will make a comment about her having been with someone else, and then she begins to tell me all that they did. She will usually make comments about things like how hung he was, or how wet she is, how hard she was banged, and other things she knows really turns me on. when we just cant handle the excitement any more, we go home and I take her clothes off and get to see her wet pantys, swollen p***y lips, whisker burns, hickeys or any other evidence of another man pleasuring her. When I finally slide inside her, it is all i can do not to immediately c*m in her freshly used, wet, stretched p***y. It is pure heaven to be inside her knowing that the slippery feeling is caused by someone else blowing their jism into her, and having her tell me every detail about it. Altho the few times i've watched my wife with someone else was a real turn-on, i sorta think exploring her body after someone else has been there and her telling me all about it may be better than actully being there.
Falcon you sound just like my husband...lol
Joleen

AOL

#136 Jul 31, 2009
You guys! If you want your wife to do another guy man up and tell her. Beating around the bush (so to speak) isn't going to get you what you want. Most of the married women that I know have a little fun on the side. Your wife may just be wishing you would ask so that you can't blame her if you end up jealous.

Higginsville, MO

#137 Aug 1, 2009
I fully agree, it is something I never would have done if my hubby had not talked to me about how much he wanted to see me do it.
And I can honestly say I am sooooo glad he did.
Oh, and by the way, I said no way the first time to...lol
LBlue2

Cambridge, MA

#138 Aug 1, 2009
TruckersDream wrote:
I fully agree, it is something I never would have done if my hubby had not talked to me about how much he wanted to see me do it.
And I can honestly say I am sooooo glad he did.
Oh, and by the way, I said no way the first time to...lol
what if your husband wanted to bang another woman while you watched, would you do it?

Higginsville, MO

#139 Aug 1, 2009
Sure, I think it would be fun.
I was going to have someone come over for his b-day, but he wanted me to do it instead...
He just does not want to.
But I have told him he can if he wants to.
Join Free
LBlue2

Cambridge, MA

#140 Aug 1, 2009
TruckersDream wrote:
Sure, I think it would be fun.
I was going to have someone come over for his b-day, but he wanted me to do it instead...
He just does not want to.
But I have told him he can if he wants to.
interesting. Would you get excited to watch him?

Higginsville, MO

#141 Aug 1, 2009
Yes, I think I would enjoy watching him have sex with someone else, it would be intresting to find out.
May have to get him to do it for me just to see.
LBlue2

Cambridge, MA

#142 Aug 2, 2009
I fantasize about it, but I haven't been able to get him to do it yet. I want to see him have sex with an asian woman, I have picked her out for him, and I know he finds her attractive, but he is worried it would ruin our relationship.
Lisa

Van Nuys, CA

#143 Aug 2, 2009
My husband likes to watch me or just hear about it when I get intimate with men whom I select. But I wouldn't want him playing around on me. I'm too jealous! His jealousy is different: it excites him. I like being the center of attention for two men. I think most women can handle two men at a time. It's a better fit sexually in terms of desires and ability. The important thing is that the two men not fight or get sulky and spoil the mood.
Rob

Paterson, NJ

#144 Aug 2, 2009
fun times
Moondancer

Northeast Harbor, ME

#145 Aug 2, 2009
A lot of men enjoy watching or just know that their wife has serviced another man. My husband enjoys watching me with another man. Of course he is always their to watch, help out and take a turn. I don't think he would care to have me just come home and tell him about it and I don't think I would either. I like to share the experience with him as it is happening and then have him totally enjoy me as well. And yes, I am perfectly willing to watch him enjoy another woman.

Higginsville, MO

#146 Aug 2, 2009
The key is to talk to him about it.
Let him know it is something you want and why, once he is comfortable knowing you are ok with it and such I am sure he would be willing to do it.
Untell I understood what my hubby wanted, and that we were both comfortable with the fact that another man would be doing me, I was afraid he would be upset, I just did not understand how he felt about it, it took me quite awhile till I understood it.
BLONDEBABE

Dallas, TX

#147 Aug 2, 2009
Moondancer wrote:
A lot of men enjoy watching or just know that their wife has serviced another man. My husband enjoys watching me with another man. Of course he is always their to watch, help out and take a turn. I don't think he would care to have me just come home and tell him about it and I don't think I would either. I like to share the experience with him as it is happening and then have him totally enjoy me as well. And yes, I am perfectly willing to watch him enjoy another woman.
TOTALLY HOTTTT!
Contraman

Leicester, UK

#148 Aug 2, 2009
Lisa wrote:
My husband likes to watch me or just hear about it when I get intimate with men whom I select. But I wouldn't want him playing around on me. I'm too jealous! His jealousy is different: it excites him. I like being the center of attention for two men. I think most women can handle two men at a time. It's a better fit sexually in terms of desires and ability. The important thing is that the two men not fight or get sulky and spoil the mood.
You say "It excites him". I suspect that it's the heady cocktail of sexual jealousy & sexual arousal, & possibly the BEST moment for him is when you are orgasming on another man's penis, maybe having BETTER orgasms than you ever had with him!
Jack Rabbit

Bronx, NY

#149 Aug 3, 2009
My girlfriend often teases me she wants to do that. I know she really wants to but she affraid it will ruin things between us. I kinda am too but I think we can handle it and enjoy ourselves.
She alway's bring it up, so I tease her back with the idea but then she drops it. Maybe one day perhaps. But I do find myslef aroused by the idea more often.
Linda

Van Nuys, CA

#150 Aug 3, 2009
Jack Rabbit wrote:
My girlfriend often teases me she wants to do that. I know she really wants to but she affraid it will ruin things between us. I kinda am too but I think we can handle it and enjoy ourselves.
She alway's bring it up, so I tease her back with the idea but then she drops it. Maybe one day perhaps. But I do find myslef aroused by the idea more often.
Women are often caught in a trap when men want us to be wild and sexy, but then call us sluts when we are. Your girlfriend may fear that when you see her hot and bothered on another guy, later you'll accuse her of enjoying it too much, not being satisfied with you, probably has already cheated on you, and more accusations. Would she be right?

I had those fears, despite my husband's enthusiasm for what I called the "me and men" fantasy. WE conquered that problem by my starting gently by just flirting, then dancing close, then kissing, then fooling around without intercourse, with casual strangers I'd meet. Each time afterwards I and my husband would talk, with me telling him how exciting and new it felt, and him admitting he was a bit jealous but much more aroused. Then we'd have sex to celebrate.

Now we've gotten to the stage where I can do it all with a guy whom I select, as long as hubby can watch. We began with one-time-only for a new guy, but now have two regular special friends whom I enjoy. I've never felt so satisfied and sexy, and my marriage is stronger for us having explored this new activity we share. We're not ready for me dating alone yet. So, starting slowly and sharing emotions and fantasies, is what worked for us.
Lee

Los Angeles, CA

#151 Aug 5, 2009
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Women are often caught in a trap when men want us to be wild and sexy, but then call us sluts when we are. Your girlfriend may fear that when you see her hot and bothered on another guy, later you'll accuse her of enjoying it too much, not being satisfied with you, probably has already cheated on you, and more accusations. Would she be right?
I had those fears, despite my husband's enthusiasm for what I called the "me and men" fantasy. WE conquered that problem by my starting gently by just flirting, then dancing close, then kissing, then fooling around without intercourse, with casual strangers I'd meet. Each time afterwards I and my husband would talk, with me telling him how exciting and new it felt, and him admitting he was a bit jealous but much more aroused. Then we'd have sex to celebrate.
Now we've gotten to the stage where I can do it all with a guy whom I select, as long as hubby can watch. We began with one-time-only for a new guy, but now have two regular special friends whom I enjoy. I've never felt so satisfied and sexy, and my marriage is stronger for us having explored this new activity we share. We're not ready for me dating alone yet. So, starting slowly and sharing emotions and fantasies, is what worked for us.
It's not clear if humans evolved to be completely monogamous. Seeking sexual variety is so common in practice and in fantasy, that couples who stay together usually negotiate some way in which they can see others without disrupting the main relationship.

The old European nobility and upper class way was that every husband has a mistress, every wife has a lover. Americans -- always inventive, aren't we?-- want even more variety than that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min blake 524,819
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Fully loaded6661 443,439
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min youdle 32,183
20 f snapchat ;) 3 min Kmm19977 7
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min JaySimpson01234 334,544
crossdresser skype (Oct '12) 5 min CDfun 108
Mistress looking for slaves 5 min luky104012 152
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Jamescorrie5 196,889
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 23 min Daddy S 31,821

Human Sexuality People Search