Braydon

United States

#422 Mar 17, 2012
wow :) she sounds amazing can I email her please or will you talk to her?
Braydon

United States

#423 Mar 17, 2012
I can do that :) do you have my number?:)
Dave

Australia

#424 Mar 17, 2012
Braydon wrote:
I can do that :) do you have my number?:)
Yes. Do you have a good cock.? We need someone who fucks her well. Looks don't matter to her or age. She is stunning and last week let a fat ugly guy fuck her just for fun but she wants a regular boyfriend with a good cock to do it with a few times a week. If you get on an want to share her with friends she likes that too but you have to take charge. I will send pics and her number but guys are always too nice coz she's hot. Call her a slut and tell her what to do. Bend over suck pull you in bars. That's what she wants
Braydon

United States

#425 Mar 17, 2012
don't worry I will:)
Braydon

United States

#427 Mar 17, 2012
when is she going to text me?

“GERONIMO!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#430 Mar 18, 2012
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Do you have a good cock.? We need someone who fucks her well. Looks don't matter to her or age. She is stunning and last week let a fat ugly guy fuck her just for fun but she wants a regular boyfriend with a good cock to do it with a few times a week. If you get on an want to share her with friends she likes that too but you have to take charge. I will send pics and her number but guys are always too nice coz she's hot. Call her a slut and tell her what to do. Bend over suck pull you in bars. That's what she wants
Where do you live?
thatguy

Beaverton, OR

#431 Mar 26, 2012
Jack wrote:
Before we were married my wife had sex with a black that was monstrously endowed. I tried to get her to talk about it more because it turned me on but she always changes the subject. It is a very big turn on for me. I often fantasize about watching her with a large well endowed black man.
I've had the same fantasy for quite some time now,. but I'm quite sure my wife would kill me if I even brought it up to her. I really want her to do this but I say nothing for fear of jeopardizing our relationship. I love my wife with all my heart but I've always felt like there is something wrong with me I know it'll never happen for me but I'm glad to somebody out there that shares the same thing
Dave40

Baltimore, MD

#432 Jun 4, 2012
Ive been with my eife lisa for 6 years and giving head is somthing she loves and is great at.
Awhierle ago I had asked if she wanted to give another guy head and while she was abiut to give head. Shd said no all pissy. It was someone we both knew who I asked about cus he was a neighor at time and he wast a bad lookin guy.
Well even tho she was acting mad about what I aked her she gave me the best head ever.
She was turned on and I herd this in her moanin.
Ill finish this tomorriw but if anyone in scranton ,pa area is looking to get head from a 32 yr old blond and she hinted she wants get fucked too.
Respond to this if thats somthing your interested in. very serious. Thanks.
Join Free
Dave40

Baltimore, MD

#433 Jun 4, 2012
I forgot to say she id slim , long blonde hair and 32. She likes to dress the part. Respond so we can make arrangements if you are what were looking for. I will not be in same room.
HappyHubby

Edmond, OK

#435 Aug 13, 2012
thatguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had the same fantasy for quite some time now,. but I'm quite sure my wife would kill me if I even brought it up to her. I really want her to do this but I say nothing for fear of jeopardizing our relationship. I love my wife with all my heart but I've always felt like there is something wrong with me I know it'll never happen for me but I'm glad to somebody out there that shares the same thing
Have you talked to her about your feelings that there must be something wrong with you? This might be a good starting point to some very important personal insight. The problems that destroy marriages are the ones never discussed. She may disagree that there is anything wrong with you, but, of course, her telling you that won't change your feelings. If she does tell you that you have no reason to feel that way, tell her thanks for the opinion, but that does not change your feelings. Try talking about what makes you feel that way. Who knows, this could lead to talking about her having sex with other men. If the context is right, it will not be threatening.

My wife has a much stronger sex drive than I do, and this made me feel inadequate until we came to grips with the problem. Now she gets what she needs, and so do I. It is the recipe for happiness. I no longer feel there is anything wrong with me and have accepted the differences in our sex drives. We did a lot of talking a few years ago, and this solution is the result.
horny hubby

Kingston, Canada

#437 Sep 4, 2012
i encourage my wife to have sex with other men as i am medical unable. she loves men and sex verymuch she is 50 and still very very sexy. Alot of men hit on her all the time and she wears very sexy clothes.
Would u let ur wife have sex with lots of men when u know she loves it so much

PS i want to watch
HappyHubby

Edmond, OK

#439 Sep 10, 2012
horny hubby wrote:
i encourage my wife to have sex with other men as i am medical unable. she loves men and sex verymuch she is 50 and still very very sexy. Alot of men hit on her all the time and she wears very sexy clothes.
Would u let ur wife have sex with lots of men when u know she loves it so much
PS i want to watch
If you are medically unable to have sex, then you are very generous and loving to allow your wife to be sexually active. Otherwise her choices would be the frustration of doing without or doing herself.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#440 Sep 12, 2012
oh hell yes I would. But since she wont I have to get her drunk and passed out for others to have at her. And its great to watch
Anonymous

UK

#441 Sep 12, 2012
Me and my fiance are looking for someone to get balls deep in her were both 22 shes gawjus 34dd breasts and a size 8 so easy to cguck around ;) must live in the uk and east anglia........ Apply within

Since: Mar 11

Maltepe, Turkey

#442 Sep 12, 2012
When i get married i want my wife having a bf and regularly get fucked.currently i m looking for a girl who likes to be shared
ken

Horseheads, NY

#443 Sep 12, 2012
i have seen my wife get hammered many times by all ages

Since: Oct 08

Serbia

#444 Sep 12, 2012
I would love fort wife to have sex with another man. My fantasy is to see her go black. She is 35, conservative and has only been with me. She needs to experience others. She is aware of all my desires.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#447 Oct 9, 2012
ImaScorpio wrote:
I would love fort wife to have sex with another man. My fantasy is to see her go black. She is 35, conservative and has only been with me. She needs to experience others. She is aware of all my desires.
Hell black or white does not matter to me. I love sharing mine and since it can only happen while she is passed out when I cant find anyone to share her with, its just not as fun. I think that after all these years she knows what's happening because she will actually hump back to the activity that she is getting/receiving and has now started saying whatever we want her to say.
ken

Big Flats, NY

#448 Oct 9, 2012
watched mine get it hard rough by 18 year old other night
only me

Misurata, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

#449 Oct 9, 2012
i love to see my wife get banged hard by another guy or more it is a huge turn on for me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Being fingered in public (Feb '09) 1 min zippey 6,458
instagram nudes 1 min Jasper 7
8 yr.old girl in to sex 2 min Keedick 14
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min hassler96bi 743,303
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min relationship needed 355,772
anal beads or butt plugs? (Dec '10) 2 min Grace 94
Dirty ki...k 2 min liamzack 73,513
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min hungbristol-28 748,123
delhi gay sex 5 min gandd4bihari 9,791
More from around the web