Would you want your wife have sex wit...
Allen

Irvine, CA

#261 Aug 24, 2010
Bill D wrote:
Old Man, yes my wife and I are constantly having sex, too, because were are constantly turned on as a result of the intense sexual experiences I have described. Whatever else the whole thing, even my jealous feelings, are an aphrodisiac. My problem has been LASTING during intercourse with her, because I envision her with the other men and become so aroused that I cum more quickly than I'd like. But I do my best. And yes she is the dom sexually.
It sounds like you and your wife have the perfect marriage. I can only hope for one similar. Do you ever let other people watch?
Bill D

Sherman Oaks, CA

#262 Aug 25, 2010
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you and your wife have the perfect marriage. I can only hope for one similar. Do you ever let other people watch?
Yes we do. First, check out my 8/14 post on this forum where I mention that I watch two of my friends fuck her. Sometimes, during those experiences my wife and I have sex in front of them. Usually I try to hold out until they are finished with her, then have intercourse with her to finish. That way I can be fully aroused when I watch them. As I explained, sometimes that doesn't work and I cum while they are having her, but even then I have recovered in time to do her while they watch. A few times that aroused them again and the whole orgy continued. Beyond that, yes, once in a while my wife and have had sex in front of others in the last few years--at a couple parties and a couple of times on a beach. We also did it in the back yard a couple of months ago and noticed that our neighbors and few of their friends were watching us "through the hedge". God that exciting. All of it is.....MOre details on request.
Allen

Irvine, CA

#263 Aug 25, 2010
Bill D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we do. First, check out my 8/14 post on this forum where I mention that I watch two of my friends fuck her. Sometimes, during those experiences my wife and I have sex in front of them. Usually I try to hold out until they are finished with her, then have intercourse with her to finish. That way I can be fully aroused when I watch them. As I explained, sometimes that doesn't work and I cum while they are having her, but even then I have recovered in time to do her while they watch. A few times that aroused them again and the whole orgy continued. Beyond that, yes, once in a while my wife and have had sex in front of others in the last few years--at a couple parties and a couple of times on a beach. We also did it in the back yard a couple of months ago and noticed that our neighbors and few of their friends were watching us "through the hedge". God that exciting. All of it is.....MOre details on request.
Wow. That really is hot Bill. I just hope that I run into your wife one day and she take me home with her... ;-) I think it would be the hottest thing to let a husband watch while his wife is being fucked and the letting the husband take his turn with his wife. You are a lucky man.
Ashley

Portland, OR

#264 Aug 25, 2010
Bill D wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashley, very interesting and thanks for sharing this.Tell me, when as you say he is "limp" but still involved, what sorts of things is he doing? Would appreciate the details. Also, does he get hard again quickly? How many men are involved and who are they?
The most was 5 guys and a wife of one of the guys it was a group sex thing on the floor. In most cases he will place his penis in my mouth while Im having sex. He will sometimes get hard agin and will try his best but with the compatition it's mostly his own bennifit.
Bill D

Sherman Oaks, CA

#265 Aug 28, 2010
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>The most was 5 guys and a wife of one of the guys it was a group sex thing on the floor. In most cases he will place his penis in my mouth while Im having sex. He will sometimes get hard agin and will try his best but with the compatition it's mostly his own bennifit.
Ashley, from what you say about the "competition" I take it that the other men outlast and outperform your husband--he can't quite keep up with them! Is that right? Tell me more about that and about how your husband feels about that.
Bill D

Sherman Oaks, CA

#266 Aug 28, 2010
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. That really is hot Bill. I just hope that I run into your wife one day and she take me home with her... ;-) I think it would be the hottest thing to let a husband watch while his wife is being fucked and the letting the husband take his turn with his wife. You are a lucky man.
You are right Allen. Of course, I personally have never had the experience you are describing--of fucking a woman in front of her husband. I have always been the husband! But I know my two friends thoroughly enjoy doing her in front of me. And as I said earlier, I'd much rather that the men enjoying that (enjoying her, even if I am not there) are good friends, either mine or friends of hers. MOst men seem to feel the opposite. They are totally shocked and outraged if one of their friends fucks their wives. Even the thought of it is bad to them. If it has to happen they want someone they don't know. I feel that if another man is going to share sexual joy with my wife, have her body completely, bring her to orgasm, cum inside her--in short, have all that total intimacy with her--then I'd rather it was a good friend of mine (or hers). And if it adds to their joy to do it in front of me, I like that too. I love watching the intense ecstasy they all share as I watch.
ken

Binghamton, NY

#267 Aug 28, 2010
like see my blonde wife with strong young stud that would satify her
Old Man

East Providence, RI

#268 Aug 28, 2010
Bill D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right Allen. Of course, I personally have never had the experience you are describing--of fucking a woman in front of her husband. I have always been the husband! But I know my two friends thoroughly enjoy doing her in front of me. And as I said earlier, I'd much rather that the men enjoying that (enjoying her, even if I am not there) are good friends, either mine or friends of hers. MOst men seem to feel the opposite. They are totally shocked and outraged if one of their friends fucks their wives. Even the thought of it is bad to them. If it has to happen they want someone they don't know. I feel that if another man is going to share sexual joy with my wife, have her body completely, bring her to orgasm, cum inside her--in short, have all that total intimacy with her--then I'd rather it was a good friend of mine (or hers). And if it adds to their joy to do it in front of me, I like that too. I love watching the intense ecstasy they all share as I watch.
I totally agree with you. I would much rather see her with a friend and know that she is safe and enjoying herself then taking chances with a stranger. I suspect that guys that are ok with this are in the miority but damn it is so erotic to see your hot wife really enjoying her sexuality and making another guy totally lose control.
Join Free
hard leg

United States

#269 Aug 28, 2010
I started taking my wife into those adult theaters a year ago and we gradually worked up from exposing her breasts to her giving me head to out and out screwing each other in there. Then one night, she asked my permission to suck a guy who was sitting beside her. I told her to go for it.

She leaned over in the seat and started sucking the guy while I fingered her. God, it was hot seeing my wife sucking a guy. I had her stand up in the aisle and I screwed her doggy style while she sucked the guy. About 5 or 6 other guys had come over and were watching, jacking off. I came right away, backed off, and let another guy jump in my place. My wife ended up sucking 2 guys and getting screwed by four, including me. Walking to the bathroom she said she had come running all the way to her ankles. When we got home, she was still worked up and we had sex some more.

We go to the theater now about once a month and always get nasty.
Old Man

East Providence, RI

#270 Aug 28, 2010
hard leg wrote:
I started taking my wife into those adult theaters a year ago and we gradually worked up from exposing her breasts to her giving me head to out and out screwing each other in there. Then one night, she asked my permission to suck a guy who was sitting beside her. I told her to go for it.
She leaned over in the seat and started sucking the guy while I fingered her. God, it was hot seeing my wife sucking a guy. I had her stand up in the aisle and I screwed her doggy style while she sucked the guy. About 5 or 6 other guys had come over and were watching, jacking off. I came right away, backed off, and let another guy jump in my place. My wife ended up sucking 2 guys and getting screwed by four, including me. Walking to the bathroom she said she had come running all the way to her ankles. When we got home, she was still worked up and we had sex some more.
We go to the theater now about once a month and always get nasty.
The concept is really hot and I can see getting so worked up that you both forget to be safe but having unprotected sex with 3 strangers sounds really dangerous for your wife and you. We have gone to video boths and put on a show and she did a few hand jobs. It would have been fun to do more but she is a great partner and I would like to have her around for awhile longer.
Barry

UK

#271 Aug 28, 2010
simple ... Yes Yes Yes (well my girlfriend, im not married,) love guys to see her pics , go with her etc.
hard leg

Fort Worth, TX

#272 Aug 28, 2010
Old Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The concept is really hot and I can see getting so worked up that you both forget to be safe but having unprotected sex with 3 strangers sounds really dangerous for your wife and you. We have gone to video boths and put on a show and she did a few hand jobs. It would have been fun to do more but she is a great partner and I would like to have her around for awhile longer.
Yeah, I know. It's pretty stupid to have unprotected sex with strangers. We always go with the intention to force condom us on the guys, but always get carried away. So far, no VD. Knock on wood.

BYW, I used to live in Rumsford, RI not far from you. I met my wife while there who was going to Brown Univ.
hard leg

Fort Worth, TX

#273 Aug 28, 2010
correction: Rumford, RI
Old Man

East Providence, RI

#274 Aug 28, 2010
hard leg wrote:
I bike the East Bay Bike Path and go thru Rumford quite often. We actually live in AZ but are visiting Family in New England. My wife's sister lives in E. Prov.
Old Man

East Providence, RI

#275 Aug 28, 2010
hard leg wrote:
We play with her friend who is divorced so we can go bareback and not worry. Really is fun. did you get to try sloppy seconds or thirds at the theater? What theater do you go to?
Old Man

East Providence, RI

#276 Aug 28, 2010
hard leg wrote:
I must say that the vision you project is a real turn on for me. We often play with a friend and sometimes he and my wife will mke dinner together. One time I start hearing my wife moaning and I know that dinner was going to be late. LOL. I wander into the kitchen and often found her leaning on the counter naked from the waist down and him standing behind pumping away. My wife winks at me and says I had better get a towel for her chair which being a good host, I did. They finished and then she served dinner and sat down to eat without dressing. Needless to say, I do not remeber what was for dinner but i was certainly anxious to get thru it and on to desert. It was abig turn on to watch her walk around with juice running down her legs and to smell their passion permeate them both. Oh yes, desert was worth the wait
Ashley

Portland, OR

#277 Aug 28, 2010
Bill D wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashley, from what you say about the "competition" I take it that the other men outlast and outperform your husband--he can't quite keep up with them! Is that right? Tell me more about that and about how your husband feels about that.
Well for one thing when you have several guys there is going to be one ready when one is done. I wouldn't say all out do him when it comes to lasting longer, some are much better equiped and have a better technique. But thats the only reason we live this life style he gets horney when a guy fucks me better. Many times he will notice and coment and will ask if I want xtra time with the guy.
Fred dad fla

United States

#278 Aug 28, 2010
Love watching it
frank

Amsterdam, NY

#279 Feb 5, 2011
should i go 4 it wrote:
I really want to see my wife get done by another man after seeing her get a tattoo on her vagina. It was such a turn on watching him spread her and listening to her moan. I'm just a jealous person but I even offered for the guy doing tattoo to pleasure her that night. Would love to set up a meet here in New York at bar let someone flirt with her and see where it goes. Without her knowing. She does love to flirt when she is drinking. She is in early thirties Italian
go for it..i need to watch my wife allso

Since: Oct 08

Conway, AR

#280 Feb 13, 2011
i would love to watch my wife with another man, especially a black man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Southcalikid101 444,380
delhi gay sex 2 min Brooke-Molina979 27,391
Any cute guys wanna talk? (Mar '12) 2 min HandsOn1 9,316
Pune Gay Whatsapp Chat 2 min Mohit 623
Have you ever had sex with a family member? (Aug '13) 2 min AleXXXgreece 2,120
casual hookup / sex in mumbai (Feb '14) 2 min Sohail 20
Touching someone while their sleeping (May '13) 2 min 2puppies 252
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min Jammydj86 124,529
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min Brooke-Molina979 19,116
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Firestar_10 910,163