Anal sex (girls)
True Magnetic North

Nonthaburi, Thailand

#114 Sep 25, 2010
lulu wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a Jewish woman and I LOVE anal! My husband is not so fond, though.
The highlight of a good anal sex session is waiting for that inevitable fart from your partner followed by a big cream pie of stricky semen, lube and brown residual bowel contents.
Going XXX All The WAY

Atlanta, GA

#115 Nov 29, 2010
Find like minded people and indulge your XXX fantasies, sexual desires, erotic sexuality and sexy lifestyle here! http://grou.ps/fuckthemainstream
A friend

Jacksonville, AR

#116 Nov 29, 2010
lulu wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a Jewish woman and I LOVE anal! My husband is not so fond, though.
Perhaps you could find a gentleman that would be fond of doing you anally.
Michael

United States

#117 Nov 30, 2010
A friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you could find a gentleman that would be fond of doing you anally.
If her booty got pop, then I would hit it! Can't have any flat bottoms, they gotta have that bubble. Thats a must!

Any anal lovers like a flat ass??
rimmer

Randburg, South Africa

#119 Dec 23, 2010
amy u sound like my dream women.....i love anal sex and I love rimming as well....invite me on mxit 0729690141

Since: Dec 10

Los Angeles, CA

#120 Dec 23, 2010
Amy wrote:
any girls here prefer or like anal sex as much as vaginal?
I think anal is the best. I love it, I'll spread my cheeks for any guy.
for me :)too? lol

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#121 Dec 23, 2010
knotlover wrote:
Depends on the guy. I love anal if my guy is patient and considerate. To me, letting him in the back door signifies supreme trust. I have had orgasms that way, and they are slower developing and very intense. Most important, gentleness on his part and loads of good quality lube.
Enjoy the pressure; girthiness has its disadvantages (same no. of nerve endings in a larger head equals decreased sensitivity)...

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#122 Dec 30, 2010
After all this practice is for the satisfaction of males' lust. Women and girls are just service providing. Naturally when we girls arousal we know where is the right spot to be filled.

Within the community of male dominance and chauvinism by money power and social influance it is found to be practised; obviously prostitution. The statistic shows anal sex is less than 5% of sex act in Asian culture whereas nealy 10% in middle east countries. In my study, females link to anal sex are bound to be weaker self esteem. And some can be related to submissive personality due to their childhood background.

I am studying human sexuality. It is true that anal sex practice originated in ancient Arab world. It was link to the warfare and slavery. Girls and women were commodity of warfare. Winner had multiple mating chance. Imagine one of the settlement/ village almost all women and girls were captured in lost battle. Remaining male villagers had to share one of few women left behind. Males can't spare any vaccant holes. Beside, for multiple intercourse, anal seems to have better serving efficiency; vagina tends to loose easily and too slicky.
Join Free
Alexandra

West Palm Beach, FL

#124 Dec 30, 2010
jarhead4life wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in Dallas, will you spread them for me?
I'll be glad to spread my ass for you :)
Sam Sung

Moline, IL

#125 Dec 30, 2010
knotlover wrote:
<quoted text>Discounting an obvious language problem, most of this post is pure crap. There are women out here, and I am one, who enjoy back door for both physical and emotional reasons.
Physically, I can and do achieve orgasm that way, albeit a little different in nature. Still very pleasurable.
Emotionally, giving myself to my guy that way implies a trust that I don't share with many. When he reciprocates by being gentle and patient we reach a bond that is in itself pleasurable.
Have you ever had dbl anal with dogs?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#126 Jan 17, 2011
la la la lola wrote:
I love to use my strap on and make men explode. If you give - you gotta take. Men have a real advantage with anal hiting their prostate and making them come like crazy. Good quality lube is essential - I like one called Sex Grease - it doesn't get dry, tacky or gummy like KY or Wet brands often do and you can use it with all toys cause it doesn't contain silicone.
I know this post is older....but I'll take that chance.

Lala Lola I'd love to chat with you about this subject...if you read this reply and let me know.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#130 Jan 28, 2011
knotlover wrote:
<quoted text> There are women out here, and I am one, who enjoy back door for both physical and emotional reasons.
Physically, I can and do achieve orgasm that way, albeit a little different in nature. Still very pleasurable.
Emotionally, giving myself to my guy that way implies a trust that I don't share with many. When he reciprocates by being gentle and patient we reach a bond that is in itself pleasurable.
Black guys love white womens ass

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#131 Jan 29, 2011
ALL guys love azz

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#132 Jan 29, 2011
When l was 15 my bf accidentally came inside me, so we went to him in my butt. l got used to him there a lot faster then the other place. Now my husband makes me almost beg him, he only does it on special days, holidays my birthday days like that. l have been asked does it hurt, gosh yes, but its the best hurt, makes me feel like a dirty lil girl, but the good kinda dirty. BTW l hate lube's, tried them hate them. One guy in here mentioned that he uses spit, that work or a little some from the other place.

Since: Dec 08

Poughkeepsie, NY

#133 Jan 31, 2011
Gal in Raleigh wrote:
When l was 15 my bf accidentally came inside me, so we went to him in my butt. l got used to him there a lot faster then the other place. Now my husband makes me almost beg him, he only does it on special days, holidays my birthday days like that. l have been asked does it hurt, gosh yes, but its the best hurt, makes me feel like a dirty lil girl, but the good kinda dirty. BTW l hate lube's, tried them hate them. One guy in here mentioned that he uses spit, that work or a little some from the other place.
Gals like you are far and few in between. Believe me! All I'm gonna say is that you wouldn't have to beg me!:)
pantiedog

Worcester, MA

#134 Jan 31, 2011
knotlover wrote:
Depends on the guy. I love anal if my guy is patient and considerate. To me, letting him in the back door signifies supreme trust. I have had orgasms that way, and they are slower developing and very intense. Most important, gentleness on his part and loads of good quality lube.
very hot. What a lucky guy!
black male

AOL

#135 Jan 31, 2011

i say ... go at it.. no .lube
y not
Tell The Truth

Tokyo, Japan

#136 Feb 23, 2011
Smokeyhrd1 wrote:
I love too do it myself and my wife says I can do anytime but it never seem to happen and I try being romantic and taking my time and the biggest one being very gentle w her when I do it!! When we frist meant. I cldn't keep her off me now its just dead!!!!
Some women turn off sexually because they don't feel the need for sex once they accomplish an objective in their mind.

If she feels that she has eliminated all female competition, has control in the relationship, or got the baby she wanted....

The thinking is she has achieved something she wanted and sees sex as bothersome or inconvenient.

She may also be sexually bored or having secret sexual affairs with other guys. She may stay in her main relationship because of money or some specific objective. She may feel that she can say no to any sex with the husband to demonstrate her power, control, or to be vindictive.

Often such a woman is not thinking about the needs of her husband or is of a selfish mindset.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#137 Feb 23, 2011
Amy wrote:
any girls here prefer or like anal sex as much as vaginal?
I think anal is the best. I love it, I'll spread my cheeks for any guy.
my girl love anal but she finds my d##ck too big for her
Tell The Truth

Tokyo, Japan

#138 Feb 23, 2011
Gal in Raleigh wrote:
If you need lube depends on the experience level of the man and woman, and certain woman have a combination of factors where they can do anal without lube.

1. Guy should be slow, careful, and patient type.

2. Some women have more oily type vaginal lubrication that makes switching to anal easier.

3. Some women can relax their muscles better than others, so penetration is easier.

4. It can be the women is taller than average or has wider hips.

5. Her guy could have a smallish or slimmer than average penis, so penetration is easier.

If the is big, but slow and patient, then that works out too.

So a combination of factors can mean the woman doesn't need lube for anal.

Lube is more a recommended practice, especially for beginners, not that you have to use it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay sex in Birmingham (Feb '12) 1 min Twink lover 14,178
Gay-Bi skype fun 1 min better-faster 19,236
Dirty ki...k 1 min Hotcamlad 176,235
reply if you are braless or topless...;) (Oct '12) 1 min gonk74 1,484
I wish to watch a women orgasm on skype 1 min play60670 1
fakt marathi zavazavi 2 min pritam 8,425
any guys get turned on by seeing other guys dicks? (Mar '11) 2 min Need some 80
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min LBI_NJ_35 444,488
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Liam 910,302
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 11 min Tim 124,551