Comments
1 - 20 of 209 Comments Last updated Jul 23, 2014
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Amy

United States

#1 Jul 9, 2010
any girls here prefer or like anal sex as much as vaginal?
I think anal is the best. I love it, I'll spread my cheeks for any guy.
Truckin_up

Bronx, NY

#2 Jul 9, 2010
Pick meeeeee
illhair

Abilene, TX

#4 Jul 9, 2010
my girlfriend loves a toy in frount and me in back.she told me her laying on her back and doing it this way fills like two men are doing her.dos it rilly fill good in the back door ?

Since: Jun 10

AOL

#5 Jul 9, 2010
knotlover wrote:
Depends on the guy. I love anal if my guy is patient and considerate. To me, letting him in the back door signifies supreme trust. I have had orgasms that way, and they are slower developing and very intense. Most important, gentleness on his part and loads of good quality lube.
Anal Lube & Silk KY,that's what I use on my ex sister-in- law last weekend. It was her first time, I was patience, gentle, finger her ass with pleny of lube & took my time before I got in and she took my entired 9 1/2 d--k in her ass like a pro, she got me whipped.

“I'm Bisexual & Proud”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Jul 9, 2010
knotlover wrote:
Depends on the guy. I love anal if my guy is patient and considerate. To me, letting him in the back door signifies supreme trust. I have had orgasms that way, and they are slower developing and very intense. Most important, gentleness on his part and loads of good quality lube.
My Chinese wife hates anal sex but that doesn't stop me anally entering her when I'm drunk. I use saliva as a lube, but sometimes I use Vaseline.

Since: Jun 10

AOL

#8 Jul 12, 2010
Amy wrote:
any girls here prefer or like anal sex as much as vaginal?
I think anal is the best. I love it, I'll spread my cheeks for any guy.
Great, I like your style
Amy

Grand Prairie, TX

#9 Jul 15, 2010
Papi9-1-2 wrote:
<quoted text>Great, I like your style
thanks, i really do like anal the best. it just feels so good. i get a muck more intense orgasm when i take it in my butt. guys seen to love my tight pucker better too.
Truckin_up

United States

#10 Jul 15, 2010
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks, i really do like anal the best. it just feels so good. i get a muck more intense orgasm when i take it in my butt. guys seen to love my tight pucker better too.
Ever do a dp Amy ?
Join Free
Amy

Grand Prairie, TX

#11 Jul 15, 2010
Truckin_up wrote:
<quoted text>Ever do a dp Amy ?
no sadly i have never had the pleasure
Truckin_up

United States

#12 Jul 15, 2010
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
no sadly i have never had the pleasure
Id like to do a hot MMF and dp a girl
should i go 4 it

United States

#13 Jul 15, 2010
My girl would never let me but now she let me stick a finger in and we tried beads. I got her a butt plug which is small can't wait to stick it in her and do her doggy style.we will do anal soon just got to keep working it. Taking it slow
Amy

Dallas, TX

#14 Jul 15, 2010
should i go 4 it wrote:
My girl would never let me but now she let me stick a finger in and we tried beads. I got her a butt plug which is small can't wait to stick it in her and do her doggy style.we will do anal soon just got to keep working it. Taking it slow
thats good, show her how good it feels first, and be gentle at first or you will turn her off to it for good. lube yourself and her up good before you push in. then enter her slow, let her get used to feeling your c**k inside of her. dont start humping right away. just move slowly inch by inch until you are balls deep inside of her. then you can pull back and start gently humping her. hope u have fun!^^

Since: Dec 08

Poughkeepsie, NY

#15 Jul 15, 2010
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>thats good, show her how good it feels first, and be gentle at first or you will turn her off to it for good. lube yourself and her up good before you push in. then enter her slow, let her get used to feeling your c**k inside of her. dont start humping right away. just move slowly inch by inch until you are balls deep inside of her. then you can pull back and start gently humping her. hope u have fun!^^
Well, you certainly have this down pat! Good advice and good for you.
should i go 4 it

United States

#16 Jul 15, 2010
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>thats good, show her how good it feels first, and be gentle at first or you will turn her off to it for good. lube yourself and her up good before you push in. then enter her slow, let her get used to feeling your c**k inside of her. dont start humping right away. just move slowly inch by inch until you are balls deep inside of her. then you can pull back and start gently humping her. hope u have fun!^^
Thank you yes I will and do use lots of lube. I've been taking it slow for years now so now she let's me play back there before it was NO! Thanks for the details you got me excited haha!
Amy

Dallas, TX

#17 Jul 15, 2010
Granprincipe wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you certainly have this down pat! Good advice and good for you.
blushes lol, yea I really love anal sex.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#18 Jul 15, 2010
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>blushes lol, yea I really love anal sex.
how old are you babe & you want to email. more private
Kamini

Chicago, IL

#20 Jul 15, 2010
For my first wedding present my husband gave me lovely gifts , we went for a magical dinner and my special gift to him was .. anal sex,lol,lol.
I did not know I was giving this gift to him untill maybe half an hour befor he did it. He took me to the bath room and I had to kneel in the bath and he gave me an enema. IT WAS HORRIBLE, AGHHHH, lol,lol. He put a tube up my bottom filled me with waters and baby oils and then just left. I had no idea what was going to happen . It was horrible, i had to try and get out of the bath onto the toilet lol,lol, who knew husbands did that to their wives ?? Your whole tummy comes out .
I got into the bedroom and he made me lay on my tummy and started putting lube stuff in my bottom. Then his thing, OHHH it hurt so much, I was crying like a baby,lol,lol. He has done it like six or seven times now, and it really is not very nice, it hurts a lot and is kind of yuky.
Amy

Desoto, TX

#21 Jul 16, 2010
BJ lover SW Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>how old are you babe & you want to email. more private
sure if you want, i need your email tho.
HotRod

Kolkata, India

#22 Jul 16, 2010
Kamini wrote:
For my first wedding present my husband gave me lovely gifts , we went for a magical dinner and my special gift to him was .. anal sex,lol,lol.
I did not know I was giving this gift to him untill maybe half an hour befor he did it. He took me to the bath room and I had to kneel in the bath and he gave me an enema. IT WAS HORRIBLE, AGHHHH, lol,lol. He put a tube up my bottom filled me with waters and baby oils and then just left. I had no idea what was going to happen . It was horrible, i had to try and get out of the bath onto the toilet lol,lol, who knew husbands did that to their wives ?? Your whole tummy comes out .
I got into the bedroom and he made me lay on my tummy and started putting lube stuff in my bottom. Then his thing, OHHH it hurt so much, I was crying like a baby,lol,lol. He has done it like six or seven times now, and it really is not very nice, it hurts a lot and is kind of yuky.
Kamini, I been trying to ram my girl in the back but she kicks me out all the time. would you like to talk about it more.
should i go 4 it

United States

#23 Jul 16, 2010
Kamini wrote:
but might be the sexiest story ever. Love that you just went with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 8 min drapes23 25,351
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min Steve Rodz 472,146
cougars 8 min makkapakka25 1
any1 4 a horny chat 8 min cute girl 1
males that post nude snapchat stories 8 min Music_Druggy 1,349
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min juanbigcock 378,336
wank over uk sky babestation girls now (Apr '13) 8 min roary77 4,241
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 9 min Mayokai 278,265
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min i send nudes 13,071
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 12 min Mayokai 160,103