Do black men enjoy giving oral sex??

Do black men enjoy giving oral sex??

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

pussybugg

Madison, TN

#1 Jun 15, 2011
I have always heard that black men do not like going down on a girl. Yet the few I dated always enjoyed licking and eating my p**sy. But I still hear black women say that most black men do not like to do it. Thoughts??
Love Watching

Paducah, KY

#2 Jun 15, 2011
Most of the black men I've watched with my girlfriends and ex wife did go down on them. Some liked for me to go down on the woman and get it ready for them.

Since: Feb 10

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jun 15, 2011
I`m a black man I iuv 2 go down on a woman, I love it when they sit on my face, All day, anyway, any time. It`s all good.

“Hold on to my waist ”

Since: Jun 11

And push and pull

#4 Jun 15, 2011
I do also enjoy the teast of eating pu$ $y. I know I am not black but the ladies that I go out with love it when i go down on them..
pussybugg

Brentwood, TN

#5 Jun 15, 2011
There is nothing of find more sexier than seeing a white man go down on a beautiful black p**sy or seeing a black man make love to a white woman's p**sy. I can't get enough off that :)
MiMi

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jun 19, 2011
pussybugg wrote:
There is nothing of find more sexier than seeing a white man go down on a beautiful black p**sy or seeing a black man make love to a white woman's p**sy. I can't get enough off that :)
i want a sexy black man to sip, smell and french kiss my pu$$y.i want him to take in all my scents and drink all my juices and bring me to a body quaking orgasm...then i want his hard [email protected] down my lil throat.

“Hold on to my waist ”

Since: Jun 11

And push and pull

#7 Jun 20, 2011
I will agree with you on that.. I love to Lick Pu$$y..
pussybugg wrote:
sir lick

Elkridge, MD

#8 Dec 12, 2011
love to eat feel the women grind and hold theback of my head moan great turn on!
sir lick

Elkridge, MD

#9 Dec 12, 2011
love to go down so long as its clean after that sky is the \limit to feel her moan and grind hold your head down love it!
Beautiful black woman

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Aug 11, 2013
pussybugg wrote:
I have always heard that black men do not like going down on a girl. Yet the few I dated always enjoyed licking and eating my p**sy. But I still hear black women say that most black men do not like to do it. Thoughts??
I'm not sure what black women have said this because EVERY black male I've been with has eaten my p**sy from front to back, in all kinds of positions. All of my girlfriends have had it done to them on a regular. So the one black girl you may have heard this from I feel bad for her. But yes black men love eating black p**sy!!!!!
Kieran

Sydney, Australia

#12 Sep 4, 2013
HQXXX24 dot COM is a palace of pleasure, a network full of hot babes partaking in, softcore, hardcore and fetish type of sexual acts, or so the introductory pages depict for the advertisement of showing shyness will not be an issue here. Bringing over 450 models that do it outdoors, indoors, through masturbation and penetration that says orgasms will be abundant.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i'm a 23 blonde and i want my pics to be spread 2 min Mick 2
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Xxxbro 1,450,155
do women enjoy going braless in front of guys? (Jan '11) 2 min Cut 6 519
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min LilDude201 328,848
horny girls/guys chat room (Jan '12) 2 min Gt1racer3 13,281
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min 13mUK 222,856
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 min Brian_G 5,487
Gay/bi k.k 4 min kikincomment 138,408
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 7 min Aiamhere 182,388
More from around the web