HoT_sHoT

United States

#25 Jun 22, 2010
Marla wrote:
<quoted text> i've heard other guys besides my brothers say the same. I've heard them say when other women are there that they get away with more than the guys can, is that true?
I've had several female friends say the same how they can feel and even suck the male stripper's c*ck if they want. At a club for guys, they will throw you out just for saying the wrong thing or inappropriate touching when giving the female dancer a tip if you try to cop an extra feel where you're not supposed to. It is truly a double standard, women can get as wild as they want but us guys are supposed to give up all our single $bills, then go home hard and horny.
HoT_sHoT

United States

#26 Jun 22, 2010
There are exceptions, but normally these are small town bars where somehow or another someone opened up a titty bar with female dancers and there are titty bars up on the Indian reservations where I hear just about anything goes during deer hunting season. But the idea of licking some stripper's coochie while she is squatted over you at the bar after watching how many other guys slobbered on it does not exactly turn me on.
Stripper

Modesto, CA

#27 Jun 23, 2010
Asian2Incher wrote:
<quoted text>
whats the going nowadays?
It depends on the girl and the club. Technically it's against the rules, but it actually happens all the time.
Joe

United States

#28 Jun 23, 2010
Depends on the clubs and the girls want for the dollars. I have been to clubs with very few guys so the girl were a lot more willing to play for the dollars. Funny how if you look around a room you will see a girl doing the same thing to 10 different guys. Just think about the fact she rubs her breast on a guys face and lips, then move over to you and does the same thing. So now its his spit on our face and so on and so on....Hate to be the last guy at the bar. Most private dances are 20 and you see things abit more up close and you get your crotch rubbed but you still leave hands off and hard. Most of the times its poor lighting and two g-strings between you and seeing the good stuff.
hanky panky 3

United States

#29 Jun 23, 2010
my daughter babysat for a stripper. she would come home at 4am with and a stack of cash, and a sugar daddy's Mercedes. I guess they will do about anythink for money.
I had an experience this week, stopped at a club where they go nude. You sit at the bar, the girls
dance a couple feet in front of you. they will lay down ahead of you, I asked the dancer if she gets turned on doing this, she says ya, where else can you get payed to play with yourself. she starts strumming her hand like she was playing the guitar, on her clit. she called it clitar. she says I can c*m faster then any guy, and gives her self an orgasm in less then a minute. she told me the most she had ever had in a day was 27.
I enjoyed our risque' conversation as much as the show.
Hankypanky3

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Jun 24, 2010
Marla wrote:
I wonder which one of my brothers got kicked out. LOL!!!!
If they are like you, both. There is always a bouncer, and they don't allow any grabbing. I think the girl has the freedom to do whatever, lap dances espicially. I don't know why the rules change when there are male dancers? Was the stripper you saw nude? Or just exposed himself to you?
just thinking

United States

#31 Jun 24, 2010
kbr wrote:
How far do things go at strip clubs...mine was till lap dance..do anyone went beyond this level like bj n etc..
things don't go anywhere at a strip club. You bother anyone in anyway your thrown out. It's the girls who are allowed to go crazy when they have a male stripper. The thing with male strippers seems to have been going on for a while , I heard a story, more then ten yrs ago, about an ex gfriend who was touching and s*cking the male stripper at a private party. Don't know if her bfriend at the time found out.
should i go 4 it

United States

#32 Jun 24, 2010
There is a couple underground places in New York that anything goes. I've been to after hours bars that the strippers all go to at end of night. Funny seeing all of them with clothes still like they are at the club.
Join Free
Marla

United States

#33 Jun 24, 2010
Hankypanky3 wrote:
<quoted text>If they are like you, both. There is always a bouncer, and they don't allow any grabbing. I think the girl has the freedom to do whatever, lap dances espicially. I don't know why the rules change when there are male dancers? Was the stripper you saw nude? Or just exposed himself to you?
I called him a liar about how big it was so he pulled it out and called MY bluff
hanky panky 3

United States

#34 Jun 24, 2010
Marla wrote:
<quoted text> I called him a liar about how big it was so he pulled it out and called MY bluff
Marla, I must say, you have turned into a very confident women. I'll bet the girls went crazy when they saw. what an experience that night turned out to be. I thought your story was so hot.
mem

Seattle, WA

#35 Jun 24, 2010
i have been in clubs where there was the no-touch rule, but have gotten HJs in the private lap dance area.
just thinking

Canada

#37 Jun 24, 2010
mem wrote:
i have been in clubs where there was the no-touch rule, but have gotten HJs in the private lap dance area.
I bet you payed for it. Though
Stripper

Modesto, CA

#39 Jun 24, 2010
just thinking wrote:
<quoted text> things don't go anywhere at a strip club. You bother anyone in anyway your thrown out. It's the girls who are allowed to go crazy when they have a male stripper. The thing with male strippers seems to have been going on for a while , I heard a story, more then ten yrs ago, about an ex gfriend who was touching and s*cking the male stripper at a private party. Don't know if her bfriend at the time found out.
You'd be surprised at what happens in the back rooms of some female strip clubs. It depends a lot on the location and the relationship that the club has with the local police, who often get "favors" just for looking the other way.
Marla

United States

#40 Jun 24, 2010
Stripper wrote:
<quoted text> You'd be surprised at what happens in the back rooms of some female strip clubs. It depends a lot on the location and the relationship that the club has with the local police, who often get "favors" just for looking the other way.
. That was what I thought. I've heard stories about getting kicked out for the slightest things and some where it was pretty much up to the girl. I've heard too that sometimes the cops will crack down on you girls to slow things down a bit, true?
Marla

United States

#41 Jun 24, 2010
Stripper wrote:
<quoted text> You'd be surprised at what happens in the back rooms of some female strip clubs. It depends a lot on the location and the relationship that the club has with the local police, who often get "favors" just for looking the other way.
I ask alot of questions because my 4 sisters in law and I have been thinking about going to an amateur night sometime. Was wondering what to expect if we did
hanky panky 3

United States

#42 Jun 24, 2010
Marla wrote:
<quoted text>I ask alot of questions because my 4 sisters in law and I have been thinking about going to an amateur night sometime. Was wondering what to expect if we did
would this be just girls? and you and your sis in laws want to dance? I'll be there if that's the case.
brenda

United States

#43 Jun 24, 2010
my own personal experiances at tittybars says most guys cant or dont afford to do anything with the dtrippers most dancers consider it a job and have boyfriends or husbands and a family and a life they arent interested in some horny sloppy drunk women shouldnt be so uptight about their guys going to a strip joint or try going with their man its actually alot of fun
Marla

United States

#44 Jun 24, 2010
hanky panky 3 wrote:
<quoted text>would this be just girls? and you and your sis in laws want to dance? I'll be there if that's the case.
remember when I was explaing how my family reacts to things?well blondie keeps bringing it up that we should go to Dallas or austin to work as strippers occasionally. She said she was joking at the time but maybe not. She would dance at the dinner table, but the rest of us are a little less brave about it
GotLucky

Cape Coral, FL

#45 Jun 24, 2010
I'm 36 now but I went to a strip joint for the first time when I was 19. Would you believe it if I told you that the stripper CAME HOME WITH ME that night, and we had wild sex? Unreal. It has never happened since and I've been to many!
Marla

United States

#46 Jun 24, 2010
brenda wrote:
my own personal experiances at tittybars says most guys cant or dont afford to do anything with the dtrippers most dancers consider it a job and have boyfriends or husbands and a family and a life they arent interested in some horny sloppy drunk women shouldnt be so uptight about their guys going to a strip joint or try going with their man its actually alot of fun
. My brothers told us about one of the dancers they liked would sit with them and study for a nursing school exam she had coming up. She told them she makes good money and had a flexible schedule. Sometimes she would make enough money in 3-4 nights to pay her bills and would take the rest of the week at home. Single mom. I thought that was funny. But she's got a good thing going

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny man in uniform lets talk ladies 2 min gruntforlife75 1
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 3 min Angelinaf34 93,421
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min youngboy4uu 456,363
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min kwpeco 634,128
what are you listening to RIGHT NOW? (Jul '11) 3 min avon5735 27,638
Being fingered in public (Feb '09) 3 min adam 6,117
home alone, someone wanna have fun? 3 min Glen 6
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Aden-Lee 279,529
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min GOODLOOKINGBOY 598,692
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Myjunkurway 76,084