Why do men share their wives?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,055
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
liveyourlife

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 24, 2009
 

Judged:

8

6

3

I would be offended if my guy tried to pass me around like hooker.

Since: Dec 07

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 24, 2009
 

Judged:

8

5

2

I would never share my girlfriend or wife. I think the guys who do might be bi-sexual or like a closet gay, especially, if they like to watch or hear all of the nasty details.

Since: Jan 09

Invercargill, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 24, 2009
 

Judged:

15

4

3

liveyourlife wrote:
I would be offended if my guy tried to pass me around like hooker.
It isn't like my husband passed me around. But I have had sex with 2 other guys of my choosing and my husband has watched and joined in with one . as long as we both are happy about it whats the harm . Life to short not to try the things we want I'm sure its not for everyone but for us it has spiced up our sex lives
liveyourlife

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 24, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I feel it's okay to explore threesomes, but once I'm married, I'm only going to be with my hubby. And I hope he will only be with me.
MrsBruce wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't like my husband passed me around. But I have had sex with 2 other guys of my choosing and my husband has watched and joined in with one . as long as we both are happy about it whats the harm . Life to short not to try the things we want I'm sure its not for everyone but for us it has spiced up our sex lives
liveyourlife

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 24, 2009
 
I didn't to sound like I'm out there having threesomes. I just mean, I am not looking down on it.
liveyourlife

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 24, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I assumed that as well about those men.
Alpha Omega Game wrote:
I would never share my girlfriend or wife. I think the guys who do might be bi-sexual or like a closet gay, especially, if they like to watch or hear all of the nasty details.
Robert - Age 43

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 24, 2009
 

Judged:

12

8

2

Many times, guys do this because they like thier best friend more than thier wife. Those guys would do that same friend in a heartbeat if they weren't afraid of being gay.

Girls, those guys see you as nothing more than bait or a reward for his homie.
Dano

Doha, Qatar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 6, 2009
 

Judged:

8

3

2

I want to watch my wife have sex with another man and I have no desire for a guy whatsoever. I think it's because I want confirmation she is still hot and desired by others. Of course she will enjoy the sex but she has told me she wouldn't do it. If she does, then she thinks I will want her to do her girlfriend next or the mailman..... she did say she would gladly bang George Clooney or Brad Pitt though.
Join Free

Since: Jan 09

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 6, 2009
 

Judged:

14

2

1

Alpha Omega Game wrote:
I would never share my girlfriend or wife. I think the guys who do might be bi-sexual or like a closet gay, especially, if they like to watch or hear all of the nasty details.
Sorry but you are way off on your closet gay theory. That has absolutely nothing to do with sharing the wife.

Since: Mar 09

Doha, Qatar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 8, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Indy_Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but you are way off on your closet gay theory. That has absolutely nothing to do with sharing the wife.
Have you watched your wife having sex? If so, what happened to your relationship afterward?

Since: Mar 09

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 8, 2009
 

Judged:

8

2

1

My husband shares me and has since we were married six years ago. I still love him and he loves me. I think for some men its a control thing.
And for others its like Dano said, " it confirms that they're still hot and desireable"

Since: Feb 09

Detroit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 8, 2009
 

Judged:

4

1

I don't know why it is but it is a huge turn on when we talk about it and I hope that we do it some day.

Since: Jan 09

Winton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 8, 2009
 

Judged:

5

1

ggb021 wrote:
My husband shares me and has since we were married six years ago. I still love him and he loves me. I think for some men its a control thing.
And for others its like Dano said, " it confirms that they're still hot and desireable"

yes same for me the desirable thing was a real buzz
nag

Since: Mar 09

hamilton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 8, 2009
 

Judged:

9

MrsBruce wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't like my husband passed me around. But I have had sex with 2 other guys of my choosing and my husband has watched and joined in with one . as long as we both are happy about it whats the harm . Life to short not to try the things we want I'm sure its not for everyone but for us it has spiced up our sex lives
I had better move south, sex is sex and love is love if I want to try another guy and my husband wants to watch good on us, We have had a treesome with tow girls so maybe it's my turn. I know my husband loves the thought that other men still think I'm sexy. Go Mrs Bruce

“Etc - End of Thinking Capacity”

Since: Nov 08

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 9, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

1

so that they can realize the ones they long for are no better
9 mm parabelum

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 9, 2009
 

Judged:

24

4

3

Those husbands who share their wives do not really love their wives. For them, their wives are nothing but for sexual gratification. Sharing your wives is totally wrong. Period

Since: Feb 08

Hsinchu, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 9, 2009
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Many Loving Husbands Share Their Wives with Other Loving Couples!!!
There is Nothing Wrong with That
as far as i am concerned, i am a cuckold :)
very Happy cuckold, cucked By A Blue Eyed Blonde STUD From Scandinavia :)
RealityDealer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 9, 2009
 

Judged:

17

3

2

liveyourlife wrote:
I would be offended if my guy tried to pass me around like hooker.
A hooker has sex for MONEY.

A swinger would have sex for FUN.

Not everybody is an insecure and jealous control freak that needs to lock their spouse/significant other into a cage and throw away the key.

It is possible for certain couples to have an open relationship and enjoy sex.
RealityDealer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 9, 2009
 

Judged:

15

9

3

9 mm parabelum wrote:
Those husbands who share their wives do not really love their wives. For them, their wives are nothing but for sexual gratification. Sharing your wives is totally wrong. Period
How can you speak for husbands of such wives, when you don't know them?

You are making an ASSumption and spouting ignorance.

Logically, a man can NOT share his woman/wife, yet still NOT love her or only use her for sexual gratification. NOT sharing her and loving her are 2 different things.

It can be that sharing demonstrates love, BEYOND sex. Because their bond is based on their emotional connection or love for each other and not over trying to OWN the other's body like it was an object.

Sex is not love, but separate emotions and cravings. Only the immature or foolish, think they are the same.

If you think deeply or can see other perspectives, than you can understand how others can think differently on the subject.
sajit bkk

Nonthaburi, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 9, 2009
 

Judged:

1

i like this

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,055
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6625 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Hey 225,910
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Butwhy1982 420,660
Looking for mistress 4 min Slaveboy 1
older gay guys/dads wanted for skype to chat (Apr '12) 4 min KingToCool 7,186
Need nude female snapchat (Dec '13) 4 min allthepics 6,180
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min liop0914 122,209
Asked and Answered (Mar '13) 5 min Ellie16 15,700
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min benipee 311,825
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 24 min hopfi 87,280
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••