Liberal sex and swingers!! Do they really exist in Amman (JORDAN)

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 1,305 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
First Prev
of 66
Next Last
Spanishdreamer74

Amman, Jordan

#1 Oct 13, 2008
After being abroad for more than 12 years I want to really discover swingers and liberal sex in Amman (Jordan). Back in Spain it was so popular and accepted. Anyone has a clue how to find such thing here?
Spanishdreamer74

Amman, Jordan

#2 Oct 14, 2008
So I guess NO ONE knows anything about this matter
Spanishdreamer74

Amman, Jordan

#5 Oct 14, 2008
niteshade65 wrote:
Google it. Thats how I found the groups in my area.
How is that done?
Spanishdreamer74

Amman, Jordan

#7 Oct 14, 2008
niteshade65 wrote:
go to google.com and type in swingers amman jordan then pick from the results
I see ! Tha I did already but nothing! thanx anyway
Spanishdreamer74

Amman, Jordan

#8 Oct 16, 2008
So all swingers are still undercover and don't even want to comment about this matter?
roani

Jordan

#9 Dec 7, 2008
girls pls
Spanishdreamer74

Amman, Jordan

#10 Dec 14, 2008
Now this is what I call a HOT subject hahaha I guess there were, are and will be still undercover!!
Rocker

Amman, Jordan

#11 Dec 20, 2008
hey mate u still lookin?
i recommend u go 2 NAI,Amigo(Jabal Amman - 1st circle),Blue Fig surely and Trader's Vics ( Regency Hotel)
they are pretty known all taxi drivers should drop u off just make sure he knows them be4 gettin into one
about gettin laid... with my experience its very common u just need a good communication skills and no problem with A*** and u would be fine tho its not that easy hence its rare to find girls on their own
Join Free
lustsex

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#12 Jan 29, 2009
Need real hard sex 0799332221
martin

Amman, Jordan

#13 Oct 24, 2009
hey, ive been searching for the same, try finding me on facebook (mrtn_slmn@yahoo.com) so we can arrange if u r still interested
Spanishdreamer74 wrote:
After being abroad for more than 12 years I want to really discover swingers and liberal sex in Amman (Jordan). Back in Spain it was so popular and accepted. Anyone has a clue how to find such thing here?
SwingerJo

Jordan

#14 Nov 18, 2009
Hi, It is hard to find swingers here in Jordan, we are couple swinger and we have just had a relationship ended, and it is hard to find adequate couple with same interest .. it is hard to find this hidden minority
SwingerJo

Jordan

#15 Dec 15, 2009
No responses here..!
Tell The Truth

Japan

#16 Dec 15, 2009
You are oddly not using the Internet to your advantage.

1. You can create a profile or put up an ad on a swinger website.

AdultFriendFinder, swingerpalace, are few of several.

2. You can put up a personal ad on a dating or penpal website.

Look around the Internet for websites that can be used for Jordan.

metrodate, onelovenet, friendfinder, are few to try...

You have to write the ad in a smart way, so that other swingers will get the hint.

3. You can talk to guys and your wife/girlfriend can talk to women to see who is interested in swinging.

You have to be smart about how you proceed with the conversation, but by asking questions, you can be surprised by the answers or information people will give you.
SwingerJo

Jordan

#17 Dec 20, 2009
thnx for the tips.. most of these were implemented previously, still results not fine.. keeping the hope high...
symon

Amman, Jordan

#18 Apr 1, 2010
hey, let's collate all the mobile & emails available and reach each other to start a swing chapter here... we could agree on a Sat/Gym/Club venue... meetup over drinks and recognize each other the old fashioned way...over house pour Beer with lemon? I'm single again, far away from home and game :-) Email me...symonbrowne969@gmail.com
SwingerJo

Jordan

#19 Apr 3, 2010
seems great, to find eachother here..
symon wrote:
hey, let's collate all the mobile & emails available and reach each other to start a swing chapter here... we could agree on a Sat/Gym/Club venue... meetup over drinks and recognize each other the old fashioned way...over house pour Beer with lemon? I'm single again, far away from home and game :-) Email me...symonbrowne969@gmail.com
SwingerJo

Jordan

#20 Apr 5, 2010
"reach each other to start a swing chapter here"seems good idea, dcouplesjo@yahoo.com
Symon

Amman, Jordan

#21 Apr 8, 2010
and sure am thrilled that we've connected!...one step closer to starting a JO Swing Chapter :-) c'mon all...quit being shy or coy...let's hook-up n play nice, big time ;-p cheers! symonbrowne969@gmail.com
SwingerJo wrote:
"reach each other to start a swing chapter here"seems good idea, dcouplesjo@yahoo.com
soso

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#22 Jun 27, 2010
SwingerJo wrote:
Hi, It is hard to find swingers here in Jordan, we are couple swinger and we have just had a relationship ended, and it is hard to find adequate couple with same interest .. it is hard to find this hidden minority
we are a couple swinger would love to party with you if u are the same-is there is any way we can contact-please advise so-we are 29 and 35 years old(me and my couple partner)
soso

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#23 Jun 27, 2010
Spanishdreamer74 wrote:
So I guess NO ONE knows anything about this matter
we are a couple swinger from amman-we would love to comunicate with you if u are too-is there any way we can contact you-we love to party togother-we are very appealing and u wld love our company

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 66
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Kylec67 382,181
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min adriannalynch 281,215
whos horny ? 4 min bigshotme1 115
Sexy Snapchat girls from the UK (May '13) 4 min bull 1,016
males that post nude snapchat stories 4 min Boobies-pussy69 1,409
Men when and who's panties started your love of... 4 min Buckeye66 109
Do you like showing off your breasts. (Nov '08) 4 min Champion93 4,114
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min boy111 162,392
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min 13 m uk 474,953
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min von zipper mart 14,278