doug

Roseville, MI

#139 Dec 6, 2012
Erect wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what would be the effect on a kid when they realize they were the product of mom's kinky/fetish fun?
kids do not know the difference and they do not care.My wife was knocked up by a black guy when she was 16 and had a beautiful baby girl.She fits in within the family and is loved just the same as if it was our baby girl.

“You do not want to know”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#140 Dec 6, 2012
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
kids do not know the difference and they do not care.My wife was knocked up by a black guy when she was 16 and had a beautiful baby girl.She fits in within the family and is loved just the same as if it was our baby girl.
That wasn't what I asked.
Just as an aside, my experience suggests kids know more than you think.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#141 Dec 6, 2012
Erect wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what would be the effect on a kid when they realize they were the product of mom's kinky/fetish fun?
Not a thing.

Since: Aug 12

Dartmouth, Canada

#142 Dec 6, 2012
Jade;

You are living the lifestyle. Don't hold back. If your lover is successful and you get pregnant the child should call your husband "C" and your lover "Dad". That's what happened. Clearly "C" is short for Cuckold. Would make things a lot easier for his family and yours. They might want to call him the Dad but they know he really isn't the Dad, skin color's wrong. They probably already suspect that he is a "culky", so "C" makes things easier.

Your parents will want to meet the "Dad" and will be just so proud of you for finding a real man. If you have a son, Dad will be a roll model, as your son as he grows up.
Antonio

UK

#143 Dec 12, 2012
blkdaddy11 wrote:
i have a couple for which i have been a bull for 9 yrs and they never hid it from their daughter as she grew up. i found out why 3yrs ago when they asked me to breed her. they are living the lifestyle according to "dark secret", which says teach ur daughters to serve bbc young. daughter loves me and is preg with 2nd child, and wants to marry me when next summer
So you screwed the mom and their daughter?
Antonio

UK

#144 Dec 12, 2012
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to be there to watch the guys do my wife and to get her knocked up.They have been trying for awhile now to knock her up and so far they have not.I am thinking that one day a guy will get his seed planted deep in her and get her knocked up.Until then I will just have to watch the guys do her and hope they get her knocked up.
That is hot you get to see your wife creampied by her studs
Antonio

UK

#145 Dec 12, 2012
Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Point made here... Im 28 n Indian can. I wud love either black or white race in bed... Ive only been with my indian hubby, he is 8" so its not the size factor, its just about the excitment of having another race;)
I'm black and love Indian girls
Rakesh

Anonymous Proxy

#146 Dec 24, 2012
Aisha from Australia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. I agree.
How happy a women willl be by knowing she was pregnant out of Group fun with her hubbby frends??....Will she be in heaven???
Join Free

“Liberal Married Aussie Woman”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#147 Dec 25, 2012
Rakesh wrote:
<quoted text>
How happy a women willl be by knowing she was pregnant out of Group fun with her hubbby frends??....Will she be in heaven???
I dont fancy pregnancy but group sex... yes yes
Rakesh

Chennai, India

#149 Dec 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Very few males love to have clean fun....very few males are broadminded to allow his wife to feel the goodness...very few times we meet like minded people...you are awesome just like our friends group...wish to chat with you...
Rakesh

Mclean, VA

#150 Dec 25, 2012
<quoted text>
once we had 12 couples on a b'day party celebrating and swinging...whats ur preferred number on group?

Location hidden

#151 Dec 27, 2012
Rakesh wrote:
<quoted text>
once we had 12 couples on a b'day party celebrating and swinging...whats ur preferred number on group?
Just fantasy with 6 guys

Since: Dec 12

Australia

#152 Dec 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Just fantasy with 6 guys
what state? lol

Location hidden

#153 Dec 29, 2012
Aussiee20 wrote:
<quoted text>
what state? lol
NSW

“Rakesh”

Location hidden

#154 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Just fantasy with 6 guys
Cute
Lyn

Plymouth, UK

#155 Jan 5, 2013
Hi ! I have had 5 children , 2 by my husband and 3 by my black lovers ,my husband and I are together still as its what we both wanted ,I have been a shared wife for many years and we both get satisfaction from our arrangement. My husband would have liked me to have more children of my black lovers, but we just could not afford any more ,as my first pregnancy with one of my lovers produced twins and the second of another guy gave me a boy . I still have a black lover and his friend and we date twice a month , hubby and I are very happy

Location hidden

#156 Jan 5, 2013
Lyn wrote:
Hi ! I have had 5 children , 2 by my husband and 3 by my black lovers ,my husband and I are together still as its what we both wanted ,I have been a shared wife for many years and we both get satisfaction from our arrangement. My husband would have liked me to have more children of my black lovers, but we just could not afford any more ,as my first pregnancy with one of my lovers produced twins and the second of another guy gave me a boy . I still have a black lover and his friend and we date twice a month , hubby and I are very happy
Wow

“Rakesh”

Location hidden

#157 Jan 5, 2013
Lyn wrote:
Lovelyy..2 + 3 is too much to handle in future...just hav fun..that alone is gifted life...

Since: Nov 11

Chicago, IL

#158 Jan 5, 2013
Lyn wrote:
can I ask you why you got preg by your black lover?? I know you wanted to have kids but what was the motivation to actually give brth for the blck lover?? Why is your husband ok with it??

Since: Aug 11

Orlando, FL

#159 Jan 6, 2013
I know have a child from a black lover. But was hubby's idea in the beginning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min horny 495,855
Looking to have sex with 60, 70 even 80 yr old ... (Aug '11) 3 min barb 1,104
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Pom-13 21,765
I want indian or Pakistani guys to talk to 4 min Sieed 65
youngest anal sex girls? 4 min johnnyboystones 115
Meet near Montreal 5 min Maxxfont 7
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 5 min Skype hornybiteen111 18,514
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min submale43 304,110
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 10 min ykann 407,752
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 29 min marcos3366 177,223