Interracial cuckold pregnancy
contraman

Slough, UK

#42 Mar 6, 2011
john wrote:
<quoted text>
contraman is correct. im a proud south east asian husband and my east asian wife was impregnanted by white american man. i want to tell all of the white men that many asian women love white men because he is tall, muscular, handsome and with nice size of dick. in thailand, i have seen many thai women cheated their thai husband with white men in tourist area. i have spoken with number of indian women and many said they like white guy. white guy should get laid with many asian women as much as possible. actually not necessary it can be black women or indian women or etc around the world. it is very beautiful thing. and white men will make many non white women and non asian husband happy for giving wonderful sex and beautiful baby
You are right. White men are the 'perfect sperm providers'; they are tall, muscular, handsome & with fat cocks, qualities admired by ALL women, but specially by Asian women, be they Thai, other Oriental ladies & indeed Indian women. A well known fact, as you yourself recognise,qualities often lacking in men of, let's say, non-occidental origin!
Inter racial cuckold breeding is beautiful when the stud is white & the husband is NOT!
But please tell us more about how your wife is serviced by her white stud friends---do u watch?
john

Bangkok, Thailand

#43 Mar 10, 2011
yes my contraman. several months ago. her lover is irish american. he was handsome and tall with big dick. im a cambodian man who is short and with small dick. my wife love him. one night her lover came to my home. i hug my wife who dress in kimono and ready to be impregnanted. i cry with jealosy. her lover bang her and bented my wife over without caring about me and he boned her for 7 times and cumed numerous times. she screamed with sweat and tear because he was so muscular with big dick. contraman please let white men to bone asian women as much as possible

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#44 Mar 20, 2011
john wrote:
yes my contraman. several months ago. her lover is irish american. he was handsome and tall with big dick. im a cambodian man who is short and with small dick. my wife love him. one night her lover came to my home. i hug my wife who dress in kimono and ready to be impregnanted. i cry with jealosy. her lover bang her and bented my wife over without caring about me and he boned her for 7 times and cumed numerous times. she screamed with sweat and tear because he was so muscular with big dick. contraman please let white men to bone asian women as much as possible
insouth asia, this has to increase, in india i have not yet seen the egoistic indian guy being a cuck in open
however, people of indian origin are willing cucks when abroad even NRI's are to an extent
perv69

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#45 Mar 20, 2011
ChristineM wrote:
I probably have the greatest husband in the world, he fixed me up with total stranger back in 2007 but that’s a long story so… At first it was a nervous, one off naughty session in a hotel room that grew into a two year relationship with a black lover.
When it first began hubby and I were trying for a baby with no success and soon after we found out hubby was infertile. We wanted a child, I wanted a child badly and hubby suggested my lover do the deed. It was a huge gamble for hubby and really must have taken a lot of courage to come to that decision. It was a difficult decision for me too, I love my husband very much even though I’d become accustomed to sex with my black lover the thought having of a mixed race baby was daunting. I am a blue eyed blond and my hubby has brown hair and light (English winter) skin. Anyway my lover was willing and it happened, I became pregnant with twins.
As an aside my affair ended amicably a year later but his relationship with the children has not been severed. Everyday my husband (and to a lesser extent me too) live with the knowledge that anyone who sees us with the twins will realise the children are not my husbands. We are both completely happy with the situation, the children have two fathers and it still excites hubby see the expression on people’s faces.
It turned out well for us even so I am advising that you both think things through properly. Your marriage needs to be totally stable, you need to be comfortable with another man having sex with your wife,(no it’s not a contradiction) not to mention your wife’s feeling on the matter. Remember you both have to live with the consequences of your decision. If you are both completely sure then by all means go ahead and I wish you the best of luck.
well written and thought out love,i wish you well.....
contraman

Slough, UK

#46 Mar 20, 2011
PoliticallyInclined4life wrote:
<quoted text>
insouth asia, this has to increase, in india i have not yet seen the egoistic indian guy being a cuck in open
however, people of indian origin are willing cucks when abroad even NRI's are to an extent
What are NRI's?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#47 Mar 20, 2011
contraman wrote:
<quoted text>
What are NRI's?
non resident indians
they are increasingly becoming willing cuckolds and some are accepting the fate and regarding this as destiny
for many indians living and earning abroad is pride back home
and many indians enjoy or accept seeing White Men FUCK their wives to keep their jobs in foreign land
particularly during recession this increased a lot
reason why many idians didnt lose jobs in reccession is that their wives slept with superior White Bosses and the guys saved their jobs
john

Bangkok, Thailand

#48 Mar 20, 2011
<quoted text>
non resident indians
they are increasingly becoming willing cuckolds and some are accepting the fate and regarding this as destiny
and many indians enjoy or accept seeing White Men FUCK their wives to keep their jobs in foreign land
reason why many idians didnt lose jobs in reccession is that their wives slept with superior White Bosses and the guys saved their jobs
really, i think indian, east asian, south east asian, women should be prouded when they r boned by white men. they r born to be given to white men
contraman

Slough, UK

#49 Mar 20, 2011
<quoted text>
non resident indians
So it's a two-fold benefit. One, the nri's job in the west, specially at times of recession, is more secure, & two, the thrill that a cuckold gets when watching his wife orgasm on the cock of another man, SPECIALLY when this 'other man', this stud, is white!
White bosses sevicing the wives of their nri employees!
But I suppose, cuckoldry in India itself must involve an Indian male lover, but on other forums I've read the thrill that occurs with the 'forbidden fruit' syndrome:

Hindu couple, where the husband is cuckolded by a muslim (or indeed vice versa!)

A middle class wife (or indeed super-rich wife) being serviced by the servant!

A high caste wife being serviced by an 'untouchable'!

This happens, does it not,'Indian on Indian cuckoldry'?
Join Free
Anonymous

Fort Worth, TX

#52 Mar 24, 2011
Came across some amazing info and a how to guide for us all. I decided to share

http://thewhitewomansguide.blogspot.com
Anonymous

Fort Worth, TX

#53 Mar 24, 2011
simon wrote:
hi christinem i would just like to say that interracial breeding is perffect for white women. im a white male who allows my wife to see other well hung men so they can sex with her . so far she has only had very large white men but i really wont her to except a black lover , any advice ?
http://thewhitewomansguide.blogspot.com/
randy_tom

Mitcham, UK

#54 Mar 26, 2011
simon wrote:
hi happentome thanks for the advice its not that easy where i live in uk,there arnt many black guys and she doesnt know any either .can anybody advice or help me fix her up with a black bull thanks
hi simon there are pleny of swinging sites out there put an advert on one
randy_tom

UK

#55 Mar 29, 2011
randy_tom wrote:
<quoted text>
hi simon there are pleny of swinging sites out there put an advert on one

hi simon try fabswingers its a free .totaly free
john

Thailand

#57 May 10, 2011
<quoted text>
non resident indians
Sorry this is very wrong. ok white men have right to be bull and exploited asian wives. this is fate. but these non resident indian did correct thing but with the wrong reason. im a cuckold yes but im kind of wealthy. asian men r hard working but can not satify their wives, so that is why we asian men r cuckold. moreover, white guy impregnanted our asian wives. sorry for saying this but i dont want to see non resident indian suffer for being force in bad situation and must be cuckold
contraman

Feltham, UK

#58 May 10, 2011
john wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry this is very wrong. ok white men have right to be bull and exploited asian wives. this is fate. but these non resident indian did correct thing but with the wrong reason. im a cuckold yes but im kind of wealthy. asian men r hard working but can not satify their wives, so that is why we asian men r cuckold. moreover, white guy impregnanted our asian wives. sorry for saying this but i dont want to see non resident indian suffer for being force in bad situation and must be cuckold
John, I agree with you; in a perfect world, there would not be ANY exploitation. In other words, ALL acts, sexual or otherwise should be the result of mutual consent & satisfaction---'respect' all round, yes even for the cuckold husband; respect shown by his wife's lover. In other words NO hate involved.
Sadly however, we do not live in a 'perfect world'!But reading your posts, u seem a very happy asian man, happy that a white man is ravishing your wife, & that she's loving having a daily dose of white meat--- a 'win win' situation!
john

Ratchaburi, Thailand

#59 May 20, 2011
contraman wrote:
<quoted text>
John, I agree with you; in a perfect world, there would not be ANY exploitation. In other words, ALL acts, sexual or otherwise should be the result of mutual consent & satisfaction---'respect' all round, yes even for the cuckold husband; respect shown by his wife's lover. In other words NO hate involved.
Sadly however, we do not live in a 'perfect world'!But reading your posts, u seem a very happy asian man, happy that a white man is ravishing your wife, & that she's loving having a daily dose of white meat--- a 'win win' situation!
Well we probably have some miss understanding. I mean that those cuckold Indian husband. They become cuckold because od economic reason but not because of they crave to be cuckold. Talk about bull's respect. An American bull name Peter did not respect me. He called cuckbodia or call me chi-k. He also punch and kick me in front of my wife for not listening to him. But to be honest I feel like a slave for him. I'm proud for having him impregnated my wife. I think that I born for being cuckold. But I don't want people who don't to be cuck but have to be cuck because of situation.
camie

United States

#60 May 23, 2011
I am currently seeking a black bull to breed me

“Horny guy talking about sex!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#61 May 23, 2011
camie wrote:
I am currently seeking a black bull to breed me
As horny as I am I would like nothing better than to breed you!

Simba

Location hidden

#62 May 23, 2011
john wrote:
Hey John. Sounds like you did the right thing by letting your wife enjoy a big dick for once since you're so small. Women want a man who has a big one - and you allowed your wife to feel the pleasure of being penetrated by a real man with a big one. I applaud you. You don't need to cry with jealousy but rather smile because you are giving your wife the pleasure she would never know if she were only having sex with you. But you know and understand the need for her puccy to feel a big one so you give her one.

I'm sure your wife has told you: but you're a great husband.

Simba
john

Bangkok, Thailand

#63 May 24, 2011
simba9inch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey John. Sounds like you did the right thing by letting your wife enjoy a big dick for once since you're so small. Women want a man who has a big one - and you allowed your wife to feel the pleasure of being penetrated by a real man with a big one. I applaud you. You don't need to cry with jealousy but rather smile because you are giving your wife the pleasure she would never know if she were only having sex with you. But you know and understand the need for her puccy to feel a big one so you give her one.
I'm sure your wife has told you: but you're a great husband.
Simba
Wow u r so understanding. R u white and also a bull? Do u enjoy Asian woman? If u r, Thailand and Cambodia r welcome white men to cuck native husbands and nailed native wives.

Location hidden

#64 May 24, 2011
john wrote:
<quoted text>Wow u r so understanding. R u white and also a bull? Do u enjoy Asian woman? If u r, Thailand and Cambodia r welcome white men to cuck native husbands and nailed native wives.
No sir, I'm not white. But maybe they will let me nail them anyway?

Simba

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay meet in Derry (Mar '13) 3 min Jay 415
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 3 min trblas 215,121
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Sam-dornet98 968,346
My wife sleeps nude, want to see? 3 min The_oh 7
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Shalom99 477,166
Milf 4 min Dave212 9
What penis size do women really prefer? (Jun '09) 4 min kevinsmyth 3,792
Gay-Bi skype fun 7 min johndoe123378910 53,934
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 19 min Nathanlovepussy 132,158
More from around the web