of 13
Next Last

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jun 27, 2010
Anyone have any storys or advice on this me and my wife are interested in this
MACK

Binghamton, NY

#2 Jun 27, 2010
my wife is interested were trying set her up we go out she dresses sexy flerts with them
Bert

New Port Richey, FL

#3 Aug 23, 2010
Mack - before you start up on the road know what you are risking. Many white gals get obsessed with having sex with back guys once they start. Not that rare that wives find themselves carring a mixed race baby. Are you prepared to accept that?
Bert

New Port Richey, FL

#4 Sep 5, 2010
What about the women? Can we hear from white women about their feelings about having a baby by a black father?
jsomedaysoon

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Sep 5, 2010
i think for a woman to have a mixed child is the most selfish thing she can do. just so she can have a good time for one night she subjects that child to a life of torture from a society thats not as accepting as you would think.
Bert

New Port Richey, FL

#6 Sep 7, 2010
Why is it selfish? Why is it more selfish than having a child with anyone else? Ask Halle Berry about how hard she has it. President Obama? Jennifer Beals? The list of black/white folks who have been ultra successful and happy is a rathr long one. Racism still exists and probably always will, but much less so today that 50 years ago.

There are over 750,000 white married women having sex with black lovers according o estimates, and probably at least as many single white women. One census estimate said there were over a million mixed babies a year in the US.

Maybe gthe Klan gets all bent out of shape about it but most of America doesn't. I bet you get all worried about gay people too.
jsomedaysoon

Fayetteville, NC

#7 Sep 7, 2010
Bert wrote:
Why is it selfish? Why is it more selfish than having a child with anyone else? Ask Halle Berry about how hard she has it. President Obama? Jennifer Beals? The list of black/white folks who have been ultra successful and happy is a rathr long one. Racism still exists and probably always will, but much less so today that 50 years ago.
There are over 750,000 white married women having sex with black lovers according o estimates, and probably at least as many single white women. One census estimate said there were over a million mixed babies a year in the US.
Maybe gthe Klan gets all bent out of shape about it but most of America doesn't. I bet you get all worried about gay people too.
you are very much wrong... the people you named are a very small percent of mixed race children. and i bet if you asked them they will tell you that they've experienced racism in the past. its selfish because you are subjecting your child who you are supposed to love more than anyone else to a lifetime of torture. Every mixed race person i've ever known has delt with it in one form or another. if its not getting physically beaten then its ugly stares and whispers behind there backs. would you subject your own child to that? if you would then you dont deserve to have children.not to mention the fact that most of them grow up with out fathers because we've all seen how responsible black men are when it comes to taking care of there offspring.
Lenny

Blooming Glen, PA

#8 Sep 25, 2010
I personally would love to be married to a sweet white lady who would bless me with several beautiful black babies.
I would love to raise these babies and love them and Mama forever.
If any ladies are interested:
lenny_thomas@ymail.com
Join Free

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#9 Sep 27, 2010
InterRacial doesnt mean Balck in White always
we are east Indians and my mom had been Impregnated By Many Races, A Mixed(Half Latino,Quarter East Indian, And Quarter AfroCarribean)
Another time By A Half AfroAmerican and Half European and Another time by A Half Nordic and Half Polynesian
she even been Impregnated By a Full Latino and A Full Arab(Egyptian/Morroco)

“Careing and Loving”

Since: Sep 10

Houstan, Texas

#10 Sep 28, 2010
Nice Bert, your view is supported with true data, i am Asian married with white American and have three children, obviuosly mixed breed; they found it difficult to adjust with their colleagues and in different festivals.
But don't take it stop it is due to my upbringing, if your wife teach them to behave in society with pride then you should consider but always keep in contact with two at a time because we woman usually develop feelings with their mates.
HMMMMM

Mount Vernon, WA

#11 Oct 27, 2010
The real question isn't the race factor it's getting pregent with a child durring a sexuall act. When you are married I think if you can't have kids it's ok to choose to have a mixed race child. But it's another thing to have a child with out the concent of the person you're using to concieve the child. My wife wanted to fuck a bigger cock than mine and I was ok with that. But not to take precautions of pregnency or deliberatly getting pregent thats kinda crazy. You have no way of helping the child if you find a stanger and get pregnent if medical problems arise later in life.

“Careing and Loving”

Since: Sep 10

Houstan, Texas

#12 Oct 31, 2010
MACK wrote:
my wife is interested were trying set her up we go out she dresses sexy flerts with them
Are you really serious, I don't belief your wife is with you but any how if she is willing then ask her to do it alone at least for the first time, celebrate it like a wedding and send the couple alone for mating it will develop an afflitiation among them, if you want to watch do it later or use camera instead.
a wife

Pacifica, CA

#13 Nov 15, 2010
MACK wrote:
think about this first. Sick in the morning, or carry size & weight like you are 8 or 9 mos. preg fo a month. My husband joked about this. So i said fine, but you will do all the house cleaning and diaper changing, bathing, etc for the next 18 yrs. We did a little role play. For 2 weeks he did all of the house work, I had some friends who had babies for him to give child care to. The man didn't like changing diapers all the house work, I would create extra messes, he was even to tired for sex. That was the end of that suggestion. I will say he is a better house keeper then I am he actually does half without to much complaining. And he was really good with childern. So Mack think twice.
ChristineM

UK

#15 Nov 18, 2010
I probably have the greatest husband in the world, he fixed me up with total stranger back in 2007 but thatís a long story soÖ At first it was a nervous, one off naughty session in a hotel room that grew into a two year relationship with a black lover.

When it first began hubby and I were trying for a baby with no success and soon after we found out hubby was infertile. We wanted a child, I wanted a child badly and hubby suggested my lover do the deed. It was a huge gamble for hubby and really must have taken a lot of courage to come to that decision. It was a difficult decision for me too, I love my husband very much even though Iíd become accustomed to sex with my black lover the thought having of a mixed race baby was daunting. I am a blue eyed blond and my hubby has brown hair and light (English winter) skin. Anyway my lover was willing and it happened, I became pregnant with twins.

As an aside my affair ended amicably a year later but his relationship with the children has not been severed. Everyday my husband (and to a lesser extent me too) live with the knowledge that anyone who sees us with the twins will realise the children are not my husbands. We are both completely happy with the situation, the children have two fathers and it still excites hubby see the expression on peopleís faces.

It turned out well for us even so I am advising that you both think things through properly. Your marriage needs to be totally stable, you need to be comfortable with another man having sex with your wife,(no itís not a contradiction) not to mention your wifeís feeling on the matter. Remember you both have to live with the consequences of your decision. If you are both completely sure then by all means go ahead and I wish you the best of luck.
happentome

Pacifica, CA

#16 Nov 18, 2010
ChristineM wrote:
I probably have the greatest husband in the world, he fixed me up with total stranger back in 2007 but thatís a long story soÖ At first it was a nervous, one off naughty session in a hotel room that grew into a two year relationship with a black lover.
When it first began hubby and I were trying for a baby with no success and soon after we found out hubby was infertile. We wanted a child, I wanted a child badly and hubby suggested my lover do the deed. It was a huge gamble for hubby and really must have taken a lot of courage to come to that decision. It was a difficult decision for me too, I love my husband very much even though Iíd become accustomed to sex with my black lover the thought having of a mixed race baby was daunting. I am a blue eyed blond and my hubby has brown hair and light (English winter) skin. Anyway my lover was willing and it happened, I became pregnant with twins.
As an aside my affair ended amicably a year later but his relationship with the children has not been severed. Everyday my husband (and to a lesser extent me too) live with the knowledge that anyone who sees us with the twins will realise the children are not my husbands. We are both completely happy with the situation, the children have two fathers and it still excites hubby see the expression on peopleís faces.
It turned out well for us even so I am advising that you both think things through properly. Your marriage needs to be totally stable, you need to be comfortable with another man having sex with your wife,(no itís not a contradiction) not to mention your wifeís feeling on the matter. Remember you both have to live with the consequences of your decision. If you are both completely sure then by all means go ahead and I wish you the best of luck.
First I would like to congratulate you and your husband on your black baby. As for the looks well they will lessen but people will still look. Even you may look when you see a white women with a mixed race child and think to yourself could she be like me? My wife has had her share of lovers and like so many blondes they often were black men, but did have some asian men friends. Well as you may have figured out by now she became pregnant. But the father was not black. She had an Indian as her lover and gave birth to his daughter. And I more then accept this little girl who is dark like her father and lovely like her mother. Now their relationship ended his business required him leave. But he is otherwise involved with his child. My wife at present has two men friends she gets together with. Hope you don't mind my asking, but do you see other men?
ChristineM

UK

#17 Nov 19, 2010
happentome wrote:
<quoted text>
First I would like to congratulate you and your husband on your black baby. As for the looks well they will lessen but people will still look. Even you may look when you see a white women with a mixed race child and think to yourself could she be like me? My wife has had her share of lovers and like so many blondes they often were black men, but did have some asian men friends. Well as you may have figured out by now she became pregnant. But the father was not black. She had an Indian as her lover and gave birth to his daughter. And I more then accept this little girl who is dark like her father and lovely like her mother. Now their relationship ended his business required him leave. But he is otherwise involved with his child. My wife at present has two men friends she gets together with. Hope you don't mind my asking, but do you see other men?
Glad you are ok with the way things are. Whether I see other men or not is a tender point at the moment. Paul encourages me, he points out potentials when we are out, heís even brought a couple of guys home for dinner and asked if I would be willing but I donít think itís for me anymore. My first affair was wonderful with so many happy memories and of course our children, my second was the stuff of nightmares. I got out of it in March after six months of misery but I still often wake in a cold sweat panic. So in answer to your question - perhaps for someone who could compare with my fist lover but otherwise no, Iíll never be prepared to go through such treatment and pain again.
happentome

Pacifica, CA

#18 Nov 19, 2010
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you are ok with the way things are. Whether I see other men or not is a tender point at the moment. Paul encourages me, he points out potentials when we are out, heís even brought a couple of guys home for dinner and asked if I would be willing but I donít think itís for me anymore. My first affair was wonderful with so many happy memories and of course our children, my second was the stuff of nightmares. I got out of it in March after six months of misery but I still often wake in a cold sweat panic. So in answer to your question - perhaps for someone who could compare with my fist lover but otherwise no, Iíll never be prepared to go through such treatment and pain again.
Shame that your second was so bad. So the decision not to at this time sounds to be a good one. You sound as if you could be one who can juggle both a husband and lover or just men friends with privileges. Wish you your husband and twins well and hope to read more of your posts.
simon

UK

#19 Nov 19, 2010
hi christinem i would just like to say that interracial breeding is perffect for white women. im a white male who allows my wife to see other well hung men so they can sex with her . so far she has only had very large white men but i really wont her to except a black lover , any advice ?
happentome

Pacifica, CA

#20 Nov 20, 2010
simon wrote:
hi christinem i would just like to say that interracial breeding is perffect for white women. im a white male who allows my wife to see other well hung men so they can sex with her . so far she has only had very large white men but i really wont her to except a black lover , any advice ?
Have a black guy over and let the two of them know you will be gone for rest of the day. If you are lucky you will come home and will be an interracial cuckold.
simon

UK

#21 Nov 20, 2010
hi happentome thanks for the advice its not that easy where i live in uk,there arnt many black guys and she doesnt know any either .can anybody advice or help me fix her up with a black bull thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min Danfitz4 756,381
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 7 min anonynousdn 749,800
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min gb_guy 360,138
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 7 min Mystery Nick 12,852
Dirty ki...k 7 min funanna119 78,412
youngest anal sex girls? (Aug '14) 7 min Theturner1 148
gay whatsapp numbers (Jul '13) 8 min Karan 1,755
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 9 min thinkempire89 101,169
More from around the web