Do other girls get off on spreading their legs at a nude beach?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 74 Comments Last updated Mar 8, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Judi 25 from Long Island

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I love to casually lay with my legs wide open on the nude beach. When I'm in a lounge chair I'll lay with my legs on either side for maximum exposure. If I sit up on the blanket same thing. It attracts guys and gets me laid, what more could a girl want?

Since: Nov 11

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Judi 25 from Long Island wrote:
I love to casually lay with my legs wide open on the nude beach. When I'm in a lounge chair I'll lay with my legs on either side for maximum exposure. If I sit up on the blanket same thing. It attracts guys and gets me laid, what more could a girl want?
We need more girls like this in Australia! lol

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Judi 25 from Long Island wrote:
I love to casually lay with my legs wide open on the nude beach. When I'm in a lounge chair I'll lay with my legs on either side for maximum exposure. If I sit up on the blanket same thing. It attracts guys and gets me laid, what more could a girl want?
wow babe, u ar my sort of girl, babe would u like to show me how u sit,? e51190@yahoo.com
gofigure

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Judi 25 from Long Island wrote:
I love to casually lay with my legs wide open on the nude beach. When I'm in a lounge chair I'll lay with my legs on either side for maximum exposure. If I sit up on the blanket same thing. It attracts guys and gets me laid, what more could a girl want?
And what is your definition of a slut?
doug

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 1, 2011
 
my wife enjoys spreading her legs wide open for others to see her.She does not mind the guys having her wide open either while they are doing her.
frenchy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 2, 2012
 
Judi 25 from Long Island wrote:
I love to casually lay with my legs wide open on the nude beach. When I'm in a lounge chair I'll lay with my legs on either side for maximum exposure. If I sit up on the blanket same thing. It attracts guys and gets me laid, what more could a girl want?
Which nude beach do you attend? I would love to come and give you satisfaction.
sheluv2showAFF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 9, 2013
 
I love to lay comfortably, and yes it means with my legs slightly open. You have to do it to get an even tan. I have to admit tht when I see a hot guy checking out my goods it gets me excited...sometimes I start to swell up and get wet. I can't wait for my summer vacation in Sunny Isles Florida over on Haulover Beach so I can feel the warm sun and light breeze on all my parts. Sometimes I take a remote controlled vibrator egg with me and hand it to a lucky guy so he can sit next to me and drive me crazy without even touching me. Just his watching m and the egg get me off. Can;t wait to go there next weekend!!!
Rachel 18

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 14, 2013
 
I do, any chance I get!!!!b
Join Free
mozo

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 14, 2013
 
Rachel 18 wrote:
I do, any chance I get!!!!b
would love to see that Rachel!!
Lisa W

Center Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 14, 2013
 
Judi 25 from Long Island wrote:
I love to casually lay with my legs wide open on the nude beach. When I'm in a lounge chair I'll lay with my legs on either side for maximum exposure. If I sit up on the blanket same thing. It attracts guys and gets me laid, what more could a girl want?
I haven't done that yet. Do you go to Smith Point or Jones? It sounds hot. I do have posing in my thong bikinis down to a science tho. I tease the boys around here pretty good without seeming to be doing it on purpose. LOL.
The looks on their faces is priceless.
Judi 25 from Long Island

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 7, 2013
 
Lisa W wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't done that yet. Do you go to Smith Point or Jones? It sounds hot. I do have posing in my thong bikinis down to a science tho. I tease the boys around here pretty good without seeming to be doing it on purpose. LOL.
The looks on their faces is priceless.
I know what you mean, but trust me, spreading your legs while nude is much better than in a thong. You can do it while pretending not to notice- pretending your asleep and have your legs open to there widest, or just casually spread them like it was the most natural normal thing to do. I go to Jones and Gunnison. How about you? How old are you?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 7, 2013
 
Judi 25 from Long Island wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean, but trust me, spreading your legs while nude is much better than in a thong. You can do it while pretending not to notice- pretending your asleep and have your legs open to there widest, or just casually spread them like it was the most natural normal thing to do. I go to Jones and Gunnison. How about you? How old are you?
wow
Delhi Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 7, 2013
 
Lisa W wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't done that yet. Do you go to Smith Point or Jones? It sounds hot. I do have posing in my thong bikinis down to a science tho. I tease the boys around here pretty good without seeming to be doing it on purpose. LOL.
The looks on their faces is priceless.
Please give me more details, i wanna know how its done.
Henryy24

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 7, 2013
 
Judi 25 from Long Island wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean, but trust me, spreading your legs while nude is much better than in a thong. You can do it while pretending not to notice- pretending your asleep and have your legs open to there widest, or just casually spread them like it was the most natural normal thing to do. I go to Jones and Gunnison. How about you? How old are you?
hey u should ki k me and show me how u do it (;
Horny girl

Edson, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 7, 2013
 
I always lay with my legs spread my huge Cameltoe. Shows all the time but I like it more when I see other girls do it makes me so wet
Hey

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 7, 2013
 
Horny girl wrote:
I always lay with my legs spread my huge Cameltoe. Shows all the time but I like it more when I see other girls do it makes me so wet
k ik me John52075
Henryy24

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 7, 2013
 
Horny girl wrote:
I always lay with my legs spread my huge Cameltoe. Shows all the time but I like it more when I see other girls do it makes me so wet
ki k me and show me ur camletoe (; names above
MaryJane

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 8, 2013
 
I love to do this too especially when i am having my period and the string is showing
Tony_B

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 8, 2013
 
MaryJane wrote:
I love to do this too especially when i am having my period and the string is showing
why
Daveiscool_96

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 8, 2013
 
Why is there no girls like you where I'm from?:( everyone is so reserved :(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Private098 462,929
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Aussiespeedy 268,876
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min 18 m uk 16,356
Anyone have hung sons? (Apr '13) 3 min Daphne 342
guys leave your ki.. k and phone # 's for fun ;-) 3 min opp 20
Married guys 4 min tom 27
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min A-may91 9,542
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Loverboygay1 153,430
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min Mepokey 366,721

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••