Next Last
pdx guy

Vancouver, WA

#1 May 6, 2011
i did. and now i think he wants to do it again
blushin grl

United States

#2 May 6, 2011
nope! boss is woman. but---U know? know she divorced and she IS pretty w/fairly hot body for 45 yrs.(& 3 kids) long auburn hair, green eyes, nice breasts and simply luscious hips & butt. Hmmmmmm! hey; i've done girls before, and loved evry moment! she has really taken gud care of self. don know how she'd take to someone who not 20 yrs yet?!?

Since: Jan 11

United States

#3 May 6, 2011
blushin grl wrote:
nope! boss is woman. but---U know? know she divorced and she IS pretty w/fairly hot body for 45 yrs.(& 3 kids) long auburn hair, green eyes, nice breasts and simply luscious hips & butt. Hmmmmmm! hey; i've done girls before, and loved evry moment! she has really taken gud care of self. don know how she'd take to someone who not 20 yrs yet?!?
you just described my wife her pudding is hot all the time ! Go for it girl
LoveInTheFamily

Middleburg, FL

#4 May 6, 2011
in my 30+ years in the workforce, there were a couple of bosses that enjoyed my company. First, in my early 20s was a 50-something, extremely wealthy gentlemen that used to pick me up in a limo and seduce me in the back. I loved that the driver used to watch. For some reason, no one thought of the privacy screen.

In my later 20s was the Financial Director of our company and he and I used to sneak away to my apartment for a quickie at lunch, go back to the office, and have staff meetings. OMG, I'm sitting next to him, with 20 other people around the conference table, and i'm dripping his c*m. I always wondered if the others could smell the sex on him and me. LOL

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5 May 6, 2011
does a co-worker count? lol
Judy

Lake Ariel, PA

#6 May 6, 2011
My only experiences have been the parking lot quickie types, or, once I was working a Saturday and my boss and I made use of his office. I once talked to my husband the whole time I was face down on my boss's desk
cheryl

Middleburg, FL

#7 May 7, 2011
i have it was real good husband liked it as well
Andrew

Los Angeles, CA

#8 May 7, 2011
cheryl wrote:
i have it was real good husband liked it as well
Let me put my 10 inches of head dick in u
Join Free
Ali

Kidderminster, UK

#9 May 7, 2011
You need to take a cold shower and disappear off here!!!
Judy

Lake Ariel, PA

#10 May 7, 2011
Its not easy finding a boss now who will take sexual advantage of employees. Years ago, it was just a given. What the boss wants, the boss gets. It never hurt my career.

Since: Apr 11

Calgary, Canada

#11 May 7, 2011
Judy wrote:
My only experiences have been the parking lot quickie types, or, once I was working a Saturday and my boss and I made use of his office. I once talked to my husband the whole time I was face down on my boss's desk
..........that is one hot story...would love to know more...PM me or email me on biker1283@hotmail.com...thank you Juady

“Life is short. Play naked.”

Since: Mar 10

collegedood.topix@gmail.com

#12 May 7, 2011
pdx guy wrote:
i did. and now i think he wants to do it again
If you did it once, he probably does want more. And expect that it would be ok, since it already happened.

“Life is short. Play naked.”

Since: Mar 10

collegedood.topix@gmail.com

#13 May 7, 2011
Judy wrote:
I agree. That is incredibly hot.
rocker53zero

Belfast, UK

#14 May 7, 2011
My wife has, she was a PA for a while and she stayed over on business trips with her boss in hotels.. She was very well paid too for her whore services. Flash company car, perks and bonuses. Then one day, he interviewed a younger model and her services were no longer required. She threatened court over her dismissal and he got scared and paid her a years wages as compensation.
rocker53zero@yahoo.com
tina-marie

Lincoln, NE

#16 Aug 16, 2013
i did and it lasted for a wonderful year..he was a self confident/self assure..dominate personality..yet he knew just what to say and when to say it..i knew he was married and we had no future,but knowing his position in the company i was in love with the power he had..i still have no regrets,,and still work there

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#17 Dec 2, 2013
Judy wrote:
Ive done similar, I had a 6 month affair with my boss when I was in my early 20s, he was way older and very naughtie in many ways. On more than one occasion if I was on the phone to my husband in the outer office he would start playing with me while I tried not to giggle. But one time I do remember the most was I told my husband I was visiting my gf but actually spent the weekend at my bosses beach house with him. The first night we were in bed and my husband rang my cell so I had to answer it or he would of rung my gfs place. I held a conversation with him while the whole time we were having sex, even as far as when my husband was droning on about something my mouth was in places he never would of suspected!!
Ellen

Sebring, FL

#19 Feb 2, 2014
Yes but my husband approves. I have been reluctant to tell him that my husband knows about us although I am frequently encouraged to tell him. Not sure how that would go across.
Big Dave

Nottingham, UK

#20 Feb 2, 2014
Does your husband actually know or do you just think it would turn him on if he did know???
lena

United States

#21 Feb 3, 2014
I have a few times with my boss. I'd flirt with him a little bit, not really intentionally, just wanted the attention. He took it the wrong way and forced himself on me, now it's like I have to. My husband doesn't know and I intend to keep it that way.
Alphonse

Odenton, MD

#22 Feb 3, 2014
lena wrote:
I have a few times with my boss. I'd flirt with him a little bit, not really intentionally, just wanted the attention. He took it the wrong way and forced himself on me, now it's like I have to. My husband doesn't know and I intend to keep it that way.
Lena care to chat with a nice Boss love to talk about it email me aalegri64 at AOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min Shaun 27,551
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Anythinggoes26 400,737
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Looking for a hot... 489,593
Free sexting numbers (Aug '13) 3 min ghost 9,160
Bra size and age? 3 min Johnnie53 1,707
sharing hot masturbation stories (Jan '08) 3 min SexyGal 3,607
older gay guys/dads wanted for skype to chat (Apr '12) 4 min Alex_ready 9,026
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min KinkyukDad 297,608
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 12 min Jay 173,073
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 13 min Bigjohnjohn90 19,724