Hootus

Spring, TX

#3535 Dec 20, 2012
Chimpout Dot Com wrote:
Good site for them co on haters
Amen brother! It's a great site! Chimpout!!
unloveable

Dublin, Ireland

#3536 Dec 20, 2012
Mr for real though wrote:
It's not like that in California. It's actually RARE that I see a beautiful non-black woman with blacks. But who really cares what black guys do?
I think this post is B.S because there is no real reason to announce this and why would someone count how many women and know how many got pregnant? Big dreaming LOL This is just another troll trying to fish for reactions.(BTW) I don't know any non-black man that is going to take care of a white girl and her bi-racial baby.Sorry but it's the truth.
That is your opinion it isn't a fact..When i was 19 i had a boyfriend he was born in dublin his parents were black.We had a son & ive had no problems meeting men & am now married to a white man.Just because you wouldn't doesn't mean others wouldn't
LastManStanding

UK

#3537 Dec 20, 2012
Britney R wrote:
I'm white and I've dated some nice white guys, and I still notice them. But I have a serious weakness for hot, black guys. I'm not proud of it, but I am a total slut for beautiful black men. I've left more than one white guy in disbelief and went home with a fine brother instead.
<quoted text>
Im a black British guy and I love the way you think, Britney.x
Sweeper

UK

#3538 Dec 20, 2012
heyy wrote:
another dirty rape in London by a black man, a 11 yr old white girl getting off the bus after schooled raped by a black male.. makes me sick.
What about your paedophiles, child molesters and child kidnappers which is rampant?

Since: Nov 12

Greenville, SC

#3539 Dec 21, 2012
no I'm usually blowing him on the way home.
Hootus wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you and the k00n stop and pick up some fried chicken on the way home?

Since: Feb 12

El Monte, CA

#3540 Dec 21, 2012
Britney R wrote:
no I'm usually blowing him on the way home. <quoted text>
and im eatn me sum fried chicken while she bees blowing me, now thats best of both worlds,
MANDINGO

Wyoming, MI

#3541 Dec 22, 2012
blkdaddy11 wrote:
<quoted text>and im eatn me sum fried chicken while she bees blowing me, now thats best of both worlds,
^5 bru'
heyy

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#3543 Dec 24, 2012
merry xmas one and all! 2013 the year to knock up all the white girls with blonde hair blue eyes! carry a black man's baby or even twins! ho ho ho! london is turning black!!
Join Free
You mommies gave

Chicago, IL

#3545 Dec 25, 2012
Mommies and Daddies wrote:
<quoted text>try and help those yt baldy girls with no titties to take all and only BBC after daddy gets her open. Mommy hold your bulls co ck at that hole and watch the expression on her face when she realizes your bull is 3 inches past where daddy dlck had stopped, and still has 3 more to put in her. Hold her hand, tell her it will stretch a mile before it tears an inch.
how many be 4 teen daughters to BBC over the holidays? Did you hold it at her hole, or did daddy? Did she cuuuuuummmm on the big neg ro co ck? How many times did he cuuuuummmm in her? Did she like it better than daddy dlck?
bellezza017

United States

#3546 Dec 25, 2012
mmm ima white girl tht loooooves blck guys nd bbc mmm pleasee blck guys ki k me at babydoll094 ima total Slut for thick bbc ;)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3547 Dec 25, 2012
georina x wrote:
I'm a white girl and iv only dated black guys because white guys piss me off as they are usualy rude and don't understand how to treat a women right ;) and the saying once u go black u never go back is so true! I'd never look at a white guy now! Plus black dicks just look nicer! Loool
. Many white guys won't look at a white chick either but worship black girls and will care for them very sweetly.
bellezza017

United States

#3548 Dec 25, 2012
mmm i love bLack guys ! nd their huge bbcs.. blck guys hit me up on ki k ! babydoll094 ;)
big black 8in

Toronto, Canada

#3550 Dec 26, 2012
bellezza017 wrote:
mmm i love bLack guys ! nd their huge bbcs.. blck guys hit me up on ki k ! babydoll094 ;)
hi don't ki k but u can sext me:) at 7053022790
The Grinch

Fort Worth, TX

#3551 Dec 30, 2012
Why would a beautiful white girl want to give up her ancestry genes to produce 3rd-world babies? Dream on...
Hootus

Spring, TX

#3552 Dec 30, 2012
How about we talk about taking guns away from koons? The crime rate would go way down. Only whites should have guns anyway.

“Nuthin's sweet bout me.....”

Since: May 12

under your bed

#3554 Dec 30, 2012
This thread is disgusting.....
The Grinch

Fort Worth, TX

#3555 Dec 30, 2012
Again, why would a beautiful white girl give up her ancestry genes to produce UGLY 3rd-World babies?
Nort

South Africa

#3557 Dec 31, 2012
skype mafunzwaini.norton
Sam

UK

#3558 Dec 31, 2012
Hootus wrote:
How about we talk about taking guns away from koons? The crime rate would go way down. Only whites should have guns anyway.
Who does all the serial killing, spree killing and mass murdering in America?, yes you guessed it. White bois

Since: Oct 08

Serbia

#3560 Jan 2, 2013
I like the idea of a black man depositing his seed into my wife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 2 min adam 24,682
Any girls online wanna talk dirty? (Feb '12) 3 min juliano 2,141
wife lost bet again :-) 3 min joe75143 576
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min 20 guy uk 247,114
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Aaron 591,244
guys, what color underwear and what style are y... 3 min Pantybob 439
Should I try male fun. 3 min wiltsman 20
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min hotashley2184 408,663
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min benjaminfife 533,338
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min raju_88714 58,101