Comments
2,761 - 2,780 of 3,585 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago
Hey

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#3503 Dec 3, 2012
Kate Middleton is pregnant everyone! What the odds of it being black!? Lol

Since: Oct 08

Serbia

#3506 Dec 6, 2012
Hey wrote:
Kate Middleton is pregnant everyone! What the odds of it being black!? Lol
That would be hot!
hey

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#3508 Dec 8, 2012
every white girl in london blonde blue eyes all with big black men! brown Britain here we come haha!
ken

Binghamton, NY

#3509 Dec 8, 2012
wife had black like daughter to try like mom did

Since: Nov 11

Chicago, IL

#3510 Dec 8, 2012
georina x wrote:
I saw that story about the. 11 year old girl and I live near where it happened but I think u will find most killers and paedophiles are white males...people need to stop hating black guys! Its a hot race!!
so where do u get your info an statistics?? Got news for you I have a few black friends that are girls an nearly ALL of them were messed with by black men in their families before they were of consenting age. Some were almost raped ,,,, once again not by whites but by blacks. As far as blacks goes I have no beef with them just take care of your kids that all. Can't stand the dead beets white or black
olderukguy

Bristol, UK

#3512 Dec 10, 2012
ken wrote:
wife had black like daughter to try like mom did
hi ken, how long were u married when your wife finally got blacked? who suggested it? and how old is your lil white daughter? will the black who did your wife help by getting to work on stretching out your daughter? btw how old is wife and whats their names?

Since: Oct 09

UK

#3513 Dec 11, 2012
My mum shocked me
Hootus

Houston, TX

#3514 Dec 11, 2012
georina x wrote:
I'm a white girl and iv only dated black guys because white guys piss me off as they are usualy rude and don't understand how to treat a women right ;) and the saying once u go black u never go back is so true! I'd never look at a white guy now! Plus black dicks just look nicer! Loool
But if bed down with koons, you'll catch aids. Plus you'll never be able to wash that koon smell off, and you'll become addicted to fried chicken.
Join Free

Since: Oct 09

UK

#3516 Dec 11, 2012
Hootus wrote:
<quoted text>
But if bed down with koons, you'll catch aids. Plus you'll never be able to wash that koon smell off, and you'll become addicted to fried chicken.
i think u r getting sea sick .the waves get bigger and bigger till she cu ms and shakes the boat!

“Blue-Blak”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3520 Dec 12, 2012
hey wrote:
every white girl in london blonde blue eyes all with big black men! brown Britain here we come haha!
Yea Bro White puss everywhere here in Australia, We Black Bros over here have to get some backup from you soon. We got the Sudy's and they doing good job browning up the country but still neeed backup.

“Blue-Blak”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3521 Dec 12, 2012
jennydiaz33 wrote:
black men dont worry about supporting the babies they have
if the mother is that stupid and dumb!
then let her deal with the consequences
Black Bros go out to have a bit of fun and the white sheilas cum there way and if there not on the pill whose to blame. Some of them may want black babies. I say tough luck . If u want it then its up to u to take care. If u don't and things happen wot do u want us Bros to do .
Fast Eddie

Evansville, IN

#3523 Dec 17, 2012
ken wrote:
wife had black like daughter to try like mom did
Ken, do you have brain damage? Just asking.
MANDINGO

Wyoming, MI

#3524 Dec 17, 2012
docreflex wrote:
<quoted text>so where do u get your info an statistics?? Got news for you I have a few black friends that are girls an nearly ALL of them were messed with by black men in their families before they were of consenting age. Some were almost raped ,,,, once again not by whites but by blacks. As far as blacks goes I have no beef with them just take care of your kids that all. Can't stand the dead beets white or black
Ok mr. Statistics if gone go there u need to also make dayum sure u mention your grand father or at least g grand father ( assuming your white) taking what he thought was his away from her/his family to the big house st the same very young age and have his way with her/him. U need to dayum sure u mention gay slave owners raping lil black boys. Then sending the lil girls back as if he was angry with her. So she can have her baby then take the baby and sell it if he doesnt kill it...

Since: Nov 12

Greenville, SC

#3526 Dec 18, 2012
I'm white and I've dated some nice white guys, and I still notice them. But I have a serious weakness for hot, black guys. I'm not proud of it, but I am a total slut for beautiful black men. I've left more than one white guy in disbelief and went home with a fine brother instead.
georina x wrote:
I'm a white girl and iv only dated black guys because white guys piss me off as they are usualy rude and don't understand how to treat a women right ;) and the saying once u go black u never go back is so true! I'd never look at a white guy now! Plus black dicks just look nicer! Loool
Give em the bullets first

Rockford, IL

#3528 Dec 18, 2012
Guns, guns, and more guns, with lots of bullets so when the fa ggot cops come for them with obozo's new "confiscation" law, give them the bullets first.
Nice965

Poitiers, France

#3529 Dec 18, 2012
Britney R wrote:
I'm white and I've dated some nice white guys, and I still notice them. But I have a serious weakness for hot, black guys. I'm not proud of it, but I am a total slut for beautiful black men. I've left more than one white guy in disbelief and went home with a fine brother instead.
<quoted text>
You must to be proud !

Since: Feb 12

El Monte, CA

#3530 Dec 18, 2012
Nice965 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must to be proud !
there are bbc sluts like brittney everwhere, and i take full advantage of them when they get a little drunk, they cant refuse a bbc, even if bf or hubby is there.
olderukguy

Bristol, UK

#3531 Dec 20, 2012
blkdaddy11 wrote:
<quoted text> there are bbc sluts like brittney everwhere, and i take full advantage of them when they get a little drunk, they cant refuse a bbc, even if bf or hubby is there.
sorry to ask if you have already posted but have you done any white married bbc slut mom with young daughter while pathetic littledick white hubby / daddy had his family taken and stretched out properly

Since: Nov 12

Greenville, SC

#3532 Dec 20, 2012
not really. It is what it is. You're only young once. Why live with regrets. A girl needs to go for what she wants.
Nice965 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must to be proud !
Hootus

Spring, TX

#3534 Dec 20, 2012
Britney R wrote:
...I am a total slut for beautiful black men. I've left more than one white guy in disbelief and went home with a fine brother instead.
<quoted text>
Do you and the k00n stop and pick up some fried chicken on the way home?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
busty milf on skype now 1 min Caz 348
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 1 min Cracken562 13,465
Snapchat nudes anyone can leave there username (Dec '12) 1 min ethanalexsmith 14,846
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 2 min Heyhey-1212 78,197
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Aaron 472,977
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Crunkedup 379,343
Snap chat sex (Dec '12) 2 min jhonnyboy 2,690
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Ill do anything 279,117
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min 19sportsguy95 160,773
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••