|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
..and then you woke up spook.Nice fiction.Even if you're 'story' were true any white female increases her chances of contracting HIV (6xs) being with a black trash.So any white woman who would do so has a death wish and deserves everything she gets.
this entire post is discusting and gross...def written by a black guy..gross...:-(
WildChild45

Beallsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

dirtysouthernbelle wrote:
<quoted text> this entire post is discusting and gross...def written by a black guy..gross...:-(
Your outdated racism is what's gross. Fact is miscegenation is only going to continue to grow no matter what you racist think.
Chimpout Dot com

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Its funny sheit an sheit. All you Koons should visit that dite and you koon lovers too.
boozooby

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Roberto7: what do your daughters have to say about blacks vs whites as boy friends?
Chimpout Dot Com

Elmwood Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Good site for them co on haters

Since: Dec 07

Paris

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the black guys that bang a bunch of white girls with no interest in anything but their tight white holes.
See, these black guys are either:
1) gonna get her pregnant with a black baby, then leave her for her rich white family or some sucker rich white guy to raise her little black baby
OR
2) she's gonna refuse to get pregnant by him and he's going to leave her stretched out used white body, addicted to black dick and ruined for white men.
You do not buy a cow when you are getting the milk for free!

White women are there to be used by black guys, certainly not to marry them, black guys make the best pimps, they know how to get their $ from their white ass.
Blak-1

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Motivator wrote:
Black man + black woman = black love
YES AND:-

Black man + white woman = Black babies & Black Babies + white Babies = More Black babies.
Co ons dpreadin dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Legs an aids 2
Join Free
Glen

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Blak-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YES AND:-
Black man + white woman = Black babies & Black Babies + white Babies = More Black babies.
So true. No denying that.
lisa

Aberdare, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

is there any black guy here in uk
Blak-1

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

lisa wrote:
What you on about there are heaps of Bla-Bros over there. If your really after a Bla-Bro you have to blind not to score.
ukdad

Bournemouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

lisa wrote:
hi lisa, im not sure, i thought so and started a link for uk only white girls BLACKED but no one wants to tell a story or an opinion its all usa driven i think
heyy

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

another dirty rape in London by a black man, a 11 yr old white girl getting off the bus after schooled raped by a black male.. makes me sick.
Truth

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Careful.

4 young girls accused a young black boy of rape. My daughter said she witnessed two incident that involved three of these girls, and made a statement to the police that these girls had done it willingly and did not say no during the incident as well. She also said the 4th girl had done it first and was happy about it and convinced the others to do it and it wasn't until word got out that they had all been with black that they decided to say they were raped.

It came out that the boy had a secret video of the second incident where he was with my daughter and one of the girls and the third incident when h was with my daughter and two other girls. The timing between the first girl and these two incidents and the subsequent recant and statements from the other girls led them to drop the charges all together.
georina x

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

I'm a white girl and iv only dated black guys because white guys piss me off as they are usualy rude and don't understand how to treat a women right ;) and the saying once u go black u never go back is so true! I'd never look at a white guy now! Plus black dicks just look nicer! Loool
Truth

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

georina x wrote:
I'm a white girl and iv only dated black guys because white guys piss me off as they are usualy rude and don't understand how to treat a women right ;) and the saying once u go black u never go back is so true! I'd never look at a white guy now! Plus black dicks just look nicer! Loool
OK, let's say you meet Prince Charming, not rude, knows how to treat a woman and all.

You gonna pick his little white dick over some big fat black princess pleaser?

Since: Apr 12

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Agreed it makes us all sick -but white men rape as well not just black!

Since: Oct 11

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

black men dont worry about supporting the babies they have

if the mother is that stupid and dumb!

then let her deal with the consequences
georina x

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

I saw that story about the. 11 year old girl and I live near where it happened but I think u will find most killers and paedophiles are white males...people need to stop hating black guys! Its a hot race!!
She can give burff

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Mommies and Daddies wrote:
<quoted text>try and help those yt baldy girls with no titties to take all and only BBC after daddy gets her open. Mommy hold your bulls co ck at that hole and watch the expression on her face when she realizes your bull is 3 inches past where daddy dlck had stopped, and still has 3 more to put in her. Hold her hand, tell her it will stretch a mile before it tears an inch.
to the next oBoZo, or turdlet in the stool, same sh it, pun intended. Not that every red blooded Amerikan male would stand in line to watch this, especially the expression on her face from Black co ck shock.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay meet? harlow (Feb '13) 2 min Bi Guy 4,862
Girls - Do you ENJOY giving oral sex to men? (May '07) 2 min Pattie- 1,400
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min KEVIN3116 270,536
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min CHRISTNIH 154,510
girls and women cell numbers to text or sext (Mar '12) 2 min Carl 20,569
open relationship w my /milfmom 3 min Leo18 20
GAY scat on skype (Apr '13) 3 min gayuk 302
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min VLad 464,584
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min andri_238 368,625
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min Heheyhoy 10,035