judes

Chicago, IL

#3157 Sep 3, 2012
Thank you both, Dee & Pink :) glad you enjoyed the post, and for the kind responses.

I've found myself much more able to "let go," and be responsive without little fear of judgement when with a black lover,(along with other reasons mentioned previously,) which only heightens the experience- hence my more aggressive nature when in the presence of black men & the potential to take them to bed.

Sorry if that's a touch non-sensical: a bit late & a bit worn out this evening/ morning :)

xo

-J
Pinknix

London, UK

#3158 Sep 3, 2012
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
you have a point Pinknix--the more white women that get breed by black the less racists we will have and pretty soon there will not be any blondes left in the world.Hope all the blue eyed blondes get knocked up soon by black!! lol
Hey Joe, dont worry, its a fact. Blue eyed Blondes are rapidly dissapearing, its only a matter of time! I would love to watch the very last blonde taking a black lover, knowing the stronger black genes will destroy the tutonic saxon gene forever. I dont know why i get such a kick out of that. Maybe im just a bit kinky, or maybe its just the thought of all those racists, crying in despair, as 1 by 1, the women in their lives make black babies! Only a matter of time!
WetNready

Sydney, Australia

#3159 Sep 3, 2012
Add me black guys suckudry
Pinknix

London, UK

#3160 Sep 3, 2012
judes wrote:
Thank you both, Dee & Pink :) glad you enjoyed the post, and for the kind responses.
I've found myself much more able to "let go," and be responsive without little fear of judgement when with a black lover,(along with other reasons mentioned previously,) which only heightens the experience- hence my more aggressive nature when in the presence of black men & the potential to take them to bed.
Sorry if that's a touch non-sensical: a bit late & a bit worn out this evening/ morning :)
xo
-J
Yeah, i understand the extra kick you can get from bucking the trend. It takes a strong character to do that. You are a forward thinking woman thats ahead of her time. Soon enough having a black lover will be the norm. I hope you talk your friends in to black sex. Was the first time you had black c*ck really intense? Are your family o.k with it? My wife is so racist, if i had have known, id never have married her. She hates mixing races. I would love to watch a black woman burn my wedding photo album, that would be so cool. Or send you her wedding dress, then you could wear it while being fcked by your black boyfriend & destroy the dress! I mean, really rip it up! Anyway, im a fan of yours so i wish you every happiness x
joe

Roseville, MI

#3161 Sep 3, 2012
Pinknix wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Joe, dont worry, its a fact. Blue eyed Blondes are rapidly dissapearing, its only a matter of time! I would love to watch the very last blonde taking a black lover, knowing the stronger black genes will destroy the tutonic saxon gene forever. I dont know why i get such a kick out of that. Maybe im just a bit kinky, or maybe its just the thought of all those racists, crying in despair, as 1 by 1, the women in their lives make black babies! Only a matter of time!
lol--that would be great to watch--the last blue eyesd blonde taking a banging from a well endowed black guy and destroying her genes.I would hope he does her in all 3 and loads her up good!!!
MANDING0

Wyoming, MI

#3166 Sep 3, 2012
I walked to corner store about 3:00 am. I was leavin the store in my flip flops. My sweats. I had no shirt on. As I paid my bill a white woman and friend was coming in... We caught eyes and just started giggling and she asked me if she could touch my dreads.... So let her .. Then she wanted to come over so brought them back with me and f*cd them both.. She left her wrote her number right under my belly button and talked how she wants a black baby ... So we'll see
judes

Chicago, IL

#3168 Sep 3, 2012
Pinknix wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, i understand the extra kick you can get from bucking the trend. It takes a strong character to do that. You are a forward thinking woman thats ahead of her time. Soon enough having a black lover will be the norm. I hope you talk your friends in to black sex. Was the first time you had black c*ck really intense? Are your family o.k with it? My wife is so racist, if i had have known, id never have married her. She hates mixing races. I would love to watch a black woman burn my wedding photo album, that would be so cool. Or send you her wedding dress, then you could wear it while being fcked by your black boyfriend & destroy the dress! I mean, really rip it up! Anyway, im a fan of yours so i wish you every happiness x
Wow! Lol! My very own fan :) thanks, sweetie.

Yes, my very first time,(and so many others, lol,) was VERY intense- turned out to be much more than I had fantasized about, and really fed my desire to continue!

My family really doesn't know much about who I sleep with, regardless of race, with rare occasions, such as when I've been steadily seeing someone.

Shame that this desire of yours isn't shared by your wife :( hopefully, she'll change her views someday!

Some of what you've described feeds a bit into the "fantasy" part of my mind, a struggle I have on occasion between what's responsible & what's hot. Having sex with an aggressive black man while in a wedding dress... Sexy, especially if the wedding dress was intended for another.

Xo

-J
Pinknix

UK

#3169 Sep 4, 2012
judes wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Lol! My very own fan :) thanks, sweetie.
Yes, my very first time,(and so many others, lol,) was VERY intense- turned out to be much more than I had fantasized about, and really fed my desire to continue!
My family really doesn't know much about who I sleep with, regardless of race, with rare occasions, such as when I've been steadily seeing someone.
Shame that this desire of yours isn't shared by your wife :( hopefully, she'll change her views someday!
Some of what you've described feeds a bit into the "fantasy" part of my mind, a struggle I have on occasion between what's responsible & what's hot. Having sex with an aggressive black man while in a wedding dress... Sexy, especially if the wedding dress was intended for another.
Xo
-J
Hey Judes, hope you are well. I love reading how intense you found your first interracial fu ck, i want my wife to have the same experience. I know it must sound strange to you, for a guy wanting to watch his wife being blacked, but i think when someone tells me something is wrong, or spout views i find abhorent, then i will go out of my way to pss them off. Sometimes, yeah, i do go off in to fantasy land, but that doesn't mean i wouldn't go through with it. Are you not close to your family? Or do you just lead an indipendant life away from them? Wow, you find the wedding dress thing sexy? I can't tell you how much id love that! You would be o.k to rip up the dress while having an aggresive black fck you? Maybe you both could ruin it together? As long as it ended up in a bin bag after you were done with it, id be happy. Take care x
Join Free
Pinknix

UK

#3170 Sep 4, 2012
MANDING0 wrote:
I walked to corner store about 3:00 am. I was leavin the store in my flip flops. My sweats. I had no shirt on. As I paid my bill a white woman and friend was coming in... We caught eyes and just started giggling and she asked me if she could touch my dreads.... So let her .. Then she wanted to come over so brought them back with me and f*cd them both.. She left her wrote her number right under my belly button and talked how she wants a black baby ... So we'll see
Well if you are any sort of gentleman, you will give them both, what they want! You arnt worried about knocking up a white woman, are you?
mayb baby

Stanmore, UK

#3171 Sep 4, 2012
Pinknix wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Joe, dont worry, its a fact. Blue eyed Blondes are rapidly dissapearing, its only a matter of time! I would love to watch the very last blonde taking a black lover, knowing the stronger black genes will destroy the tutonic saxon gene forever. I dont know why i get such a kick out of that. Maybe im just a bit kinky, or maybe its just the thought of all those racists, crying in despair, as 1 by 1, the women in their lives make black babies! Only a matter of time!
this blondey aint goin no were you black hitler. lol you still bein a racist i see. liberty.
ken

Binghamton, NY

#3172 Sep 4, 2012
wife had 3 black studs ride her bare back this weekend we will see what happens
Pinknix

UK

#3174 Sep 4, 2012
mayb baby wrote:
<quoted text> this blondey aint goin no were you black hitler. lol you still bein a racist i see. liberty.
Mayb babe!!! I thought you had died in a drug fuelled orgy! How are you, you black beauty? Still recovering from Carnival, you lightweight? Or did you manage to get your drink ravaged body back to work you slack bladder? I mean, bloody slacker! XXXX
mayb baby

Stanmore, UK

#3175 Sep 4, 2012
ken wrote:
wife had 3 black studs ride her bare back this weekend we will see what happens
haha you lot are mental. 3 guys ? wot you going to say to the bubba when he or she asks who daddy is ? well baby its 1 of 3 blk studs who poped over and smashed the granny out of mummy haha id love she she c 2 see ya face it come out white haha oh babe u hav made me giggle. fink wifey might hav a dose. not cause their blk its jus 3 randoms. get in their lol x
mayb baby

Stanmore, UK

#3176 Sep 4, 2012
Pinknix wrote:
<quoted text> Mayb babe!!! I thought you had died in a drug fuelled orgy! How are you, you black beauty? Still recovering from Carnival, you lightweight? Or did you manage to get your drink ravaged body back to work you slack bladder? I mean, bloody slacker! XXXX
oi oi dont worry bout me blood im propper. yep back at work so jog on with the slacker coment. hey all jokes aside hav you been sneaking into my back garden again and nicking my sexy lil pantys so u can were em out ? tell u what i will bring u underwair shoppin nxt week and you can buy me lunch. no jerk chic though blood.lol how much u miss me ya wigger. x
Pinknix

UK

#3177 Sep 4, 2012
mayb baby wrote:
<quoted text>oi oi dont worry bout me blood im propper. yep back at work so jog on with the slacker coment. hey all jokes aside hav you been sneaking into my back garden again and nicking my sexy lil pantys so u can were em out ? tell u what i will bring u underwair shoppin nxt week and you can buy me lunch. no jerk chic though blood.lol how much u miss me ya wigger. x
Me, steal your knickers off of the washing line? How very dare you! As if! Not even! It was the painters that done it, no dotbt in my mind. As it is, i don't know where you live. And even if i did, i wouldn't steal your smalls off the washing line.....today. Take you out for dinner, wow how forward are you? Pah, jerk chicken, im a classy kind o guy. Harvester all the way. Do you like harvester? Probably not, as you have to use a knife & fork. Underwear shopping for who? You want me to buy you knickers? But i didnt steal yours, so that is really very unfair! If you meant for me, then i have enough grey y-fronts to last me a lifetime thanks. Although, id love to know what you look like. So you rogue, what do you do for work? Do you announce trains arriving when the p.a goes down?
thatfella

Stanmore, UK

#3178 Sep 4, 2012
Pinknix wrote:
<quoted text>Me, steal your knickers off of the washing line? How very dare you! As if! Not even! It was the painters that done it, no dotbt in my mind. As it is, i don't know where you live. And even if i did, i wouldn't steal your smalls off the washing line.....today. Take you out for dinner, wow how forward are you? Pah, jerk chicken, im a classy kind o guy. Harvester all the way. Do you like harvester? Probably not, as you have to use a knife & fork. Underwear shopping for who? You want me to buy you knickers? But i didnt steal yours, so that is really very unfair! If you meant for me, then i have enough grey y-fronts to last me a lifetime thanks. Although, id love to know what you look like. So you rogue, what do you do for work? Do you announce trains arriving when the p.a goes down?
sent you a long message back did U get it ? took bloody ages babe x
mayb baby

Stanmore, UK

#3179 Sep 4, 2012
Pinknix wrote:
<quoted text>Me, steal your knickers off of the washing line? How very dare you! As if! Not even! It was the painters that done it, no dotbt in my mind. As it is, i don't know where you live. And even if i did, i wouldn't steal your smalls off the washing line.....today. Take you out for dinner, wow how forward are you? Pah, jerk chicken, im a classy kind o guy. Harvester all the way. Do you like harvester? Probably not, as you have to use a knife & fork. Underwear shopping for who? You want me to buy you knickers? But i didnt steal yours, so that is really very unfair! If you meant for me, then i have enough grey y-fronts to last me a lifetime thanks. Although, id love to know what you look like. So you rogue, what do you do for work? Do you announce trains arriving when the p.a goes down?
no i work at Mac Ds and i just got a propmotion to the tills. u proud of me babe ? weekends im the trolly dolly in tesco. its all go. i told you what i look like u forgot already. dont like harvester but dont matter lunch is justa excuse to meet and hav my way with you and knife n folks are for posh people. anyway i want you to watch me lick and suck my fingers clean. that foward enough for u. take the hint for god sake. even my bf said u could come over. wot would you do to see one of these saucey pics on my phone.x
Pinknix

UK

#3180 Sep 4, 2012
thatfella wrote:
<quoted text> sent you a long message back did U get it ? took bloody ages babe x
A message? For me? No, the only messages i get , are ear bendings from Mayb baby. If its a personal message, i dont think i have that facility. A long message? Am i to be castagated yet again?
mayb baby

Stanmore, UK

#3181 Sep 4, 2012
Pinknix wrote:
<quoted text>A message? For me? No, the only messages i get , are ear bendings from Mayb baby. If its a personal message, i dont think i have that facility. A long message? Am i to be castagated yet again?
that was me having a blonde moment babe. oh thats nice of you. eat bending u am i. im gunna cry now meany.
Pinknix

UK

#3182 Sep 4, 2012
mayb baby wrote:
<quoted text>that was me having a blonde moment babe. oh thats nice of you. eat bending u am i. im gunna cry now meany.
where did my long & slightly indignant message go? Wtf! It was ever so funny & explained the workings of the universe. LIBERTY! Maybe its because i gave my phone number out? Oh well, cant do that then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
family breeding (Jul '14) 5 min Francia 1,905
have u cheated on your bf or husband while talk... (Aug '12) 5 min danoldman 286
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 6 min Respect my Request 752,216
Dirty ki...k 6 min treshorns1 80,382
Wife chat 6 min mickeyley 10
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min fitfordick2 759,599
girls with skype and cam pls write your skype i... (Feb '12) 6 min hana 1,043
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Uklad3221 361,790
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 18 min keryseliza51209 101,739
More from around the web