Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

Tori wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks so much Simba for your support, that's very cool of you to say. I was just being honest (brutally so to some I guess) by saying what I did before, and I sincerely meant every word, it's just a fact and experience doesn't lie. So you keep it up too, you guys doing a good (make that GREAT) job helping my vanilla sisters and I get some dark chocolate in our life! I know I appreciate more then words can express.
Go you! Thank you for championing the cause. Fortunately there are almost as many white boys whoo will support and remain loyal to their women while encouraging the girl's search for satisfaction. Every girl should try it.
doug

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Judged:

Tori wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Doug for supporting those of us who've found pleasure in going black, like your wife and myself, I'm sure she considers herself a very lucky lady to have a husband that gets it and accepts it, without making a fuss over it or getting jealous. I know I'll never stop now I've experienced just how awesome sex can really be since I started giving myself to black guys regularly and I routinely encourage other girls I know to give it a try too, I believe they won't be disappointed either! Based on the feedback I've gotten back from them so far, the ones who've tried dark chocolate now too, everyone is so much happier and more content now, finally being sexually satisfied. Anyways, thanks again!
I don't really see alot of difference whether my wife has a white guy banging her or a black guy.I do enjoy watching her when she has multiple black guys banging her and really working her over good!!Some friends of ours that are also white, there wife's enjoy black too so it makes me feel better that I am not the only married white guy whos wife is getting banged by black.

Since: Feb 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Judged:

im part of a bbc breeding club n we knocked up 5 wives &3 daughters. wud u like us to breed ur wife?do u have any daughters?
ken

Barton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Judged:

wife nearing end of having kids but would love see her seeded
julie

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Judged:

any black guys into phone sex on skype? love talking about being knocked up. add me

chatzzzz29
doug

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

blkdaddy11 wrote:
im part of a bbc breeding club n we knocked up 5 wives &3 daughters. wud u like us to breed ur wife?do u have any daughters?
I would not mind you or any guys in your breeding club to knock up my wife.She was knocked up at age 16 by a black guy and had a beautiful bi-racial baby girl.We have given thought about getting her knocked up again by a black guy and she needs to get knocked up soon since age is catching up on us.She is 38 years old,5'7",130 lbs,36c tits,shaved p ussy and she swallows and takes it in all 3 holes.Do you or the guys want to try knocking her up?
Big Boy

Midrand, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Doug do you have pics?
doug

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Big Boy wrote:
Doug do you have pics?
yes but they will probably not help since I noticed that you are out of the U.S.A.
Join Free
Christina

Colchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Judged:

I need a black daddy
Britney

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Judged:

True. I am white and have a great white boyfriend. Still, I am a total slut for hot black guys. I feel bad sometimes for cheating on him, but sex with black guys is addictive.
Ming102 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is what it is. As long as Black men can make white act like sluts and like the experience and as long as white boys can't, it'll be that way. Most girls enjoy a gentle and caring approach, but every so often, they just need to get laid.

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Judged:

Britney wrote:
True. I am white and have a great white boyfriend. Still, I am a total slut for hot black guys. I feel bad sometimes for cheating on him, but sex with black guys is addictive.
<quoted text>
that's not fair britney, how dare u do this sort of thing to your boyfriend , an spread em for a black guy!!!!! How would u like it if he got some chocolate pudding on the side an didn't tell you hmmmmmmm, tsk, tsk, tsk
doug

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Britney wrote:
<quoted text>
you go girl!!!!! What your bf does not know will not hurt him.Black guys do a white woman good.Your bf should not be pissed that you are getting banged out by black and he should be happy that you let him hit it every now and then too when the black guys are not hitting it.My wife gets banged by black every week and I do not mind sharing.
ruddy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Britney wrote:
<quoted text>
hey text me 14038095338 let's be friends kool
Britney

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

I know...my boyfriend would not cheat on me. He worships me. If he did cheat I would dump him. I don't cheat on him with white guys, just black guys. I am sure he knows, but he is accrued to mention he did say to me once why I am always checking out black guys. I called him a racist and he apologized.
docreflex wrote:
<quoted text> that's not fair britney, how dare u do this sort of thing to your boyfriend , an spread em for a black guy!!!!! How would u like it if he got some chocolate pudding on the side an didn't tell you hmmmmmmm, tsk, tsk, tsk

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

Britney wrote:
I know...my boyfriend would not cheat on me. He worships me. If he did cheat I would dump him. I don't cheat on him with white guys, just black guys. I am sure he knows, but he is accrued to mention he did say to me once why I am always checking out black guys. I called him a racist and he apologized.
<quoted text>
Maybe your bf is learning his place in the grand scheme of things.
ruddy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Christina wrote:
I need a black daddy
hey text me 14038095338 or add my pin pin:275DF4DD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Britney wrote:
<quoted text>
tsk tsk tsk,.so.he does not know you do that, an you feel you can do that,, an he can not!!!!!!!!!! What u think your p#ss gold ,???
Tori

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Britney wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ignore those who call you down for indulging your passion for black guys. It's not really your, or mine, or any other girl's fault as we're just following our biology as Nature guides each of us to them. Going black is less a choice then it is a deep desire that seems to exist within so many girls basic DNA, given the sheer volume of white girls in society today all dating or seeing black men, from the girl next door types all the way up to lots of celebrities too! I say why should we fight it, just go with the flow, and to heck with what others say about it, if they can't accept it, then that's their own issue to deal with, not ours.
james p

Ionia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Tell The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just a racist jackass.
1. It is called a CONDOM. Have you ever heard of it?
2. It is called an HIV/STD TEST. Have you ever heard of them?
3. NOT every Black has HIV/STD, no matter how you twist statistics or create racist propaganda to make it appear that it is so.
4. There is a famous saying about statistics. "lies, damn lies, and statistics".
Statistics don't necessarily reflect reality. The agenda behind the data, how the data was collected, and how the data is manipulated can cause it to distort the truth.
5. A White woman having unprotected sex with White men is STILL at risk to catch HIV or STDs.
If she is having unprotected sex with men, whether 3 Black men, 9 Hispanic men, or 18 White men... She is still at risk for catching HIV from 1 of the men.
i agree.... plus there is more white women with mexicans than blacks... the true truth is that they know how to take care of a womans needs and white girls r tired of being hurt by whites and blacks alike. lets not forget that they r family oriented which means they take care of thier kids. Everyone needs to read. im mixed and as far as i can tell the Bible says "For all Have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God" That means that all you racists need to open your eyes and see that ur no better than us and im pretty sure most of u r christians cause thats what ma and pa taught u just like they taught u to hate blacks and to sleep with ur sis/ cousin and how to do a goat/ horse.
Kulu

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Im surprised white woman would go after something so black and ugly

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,061 - 2,080 of3,493
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

3863 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Any gay/bi lads in SOUTH WALES?? 3 min guy 984
dirty ki..k 3 min mantis_ 134,866
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min cumsalot 330,584
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 3 min Nil 2,704
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Sexygallxo 207,990
Where are all the real men? 4 min shadox 420
Ladies, Do you tease? 4 min Helen 40
Gay/bi K....k 4 min bjones189 62,732
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 16 min doweisst 3,916