|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

new world wrote:
boy, a lot of bitter people on here. but a lot of happy white girls where i'm at lol
Exactly
doug

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly
I bet all the white girls are doing black where you are????
Sanchez

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Michgold wrote:
I thought us whites in South Africa were suposed to be rasist, my word, listen to you all, wake up USA, join the rest of the world.
Or probably they will screw the white women, then they guy back and fuck their white friends/husbands....then we all die. Common be serious, you are so stereotypical it hurts....Not all black men have Aids....as a matter of fact STD prevalance is higher in the white community....thats inclusive of aids, herpes (US health department)....etc...anyway I am not here to point fingers....The thing is the more you hate, the more you feel burdened....so rather than lash out at all black people, why don't you bring you're point in a more appropriate manner.
Sanchez

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

The Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully they'll screw themselves into being extinct.
Or probably they will screw the white women, then they go back and fuck their white friends/husbands....then we all die. C'mon be serious, you are so stereotypical it hurts....Not all black men have Aids....as a matter of fact STD prevalance is higher in the white community....thats inclusive of aids, herpes (US health department 2011)....etc...anyway I am not here to point fingers.... I am part of some statistic ....The thing is the more you hate, the more you feel burdened....so rather than lash out at all black people, why don't you bring you're point in a more appropriate manner.
PS I am not black, white, hispanic, asian.....all that, I'm just a human being

Since: Dec 11

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

Even though I was on the pill and my husband didn't get me pregnant in the last 9 years, my black friend Ive been screwing with hubbys permission did. I think there's something different about their sperm? More potent? IDK, but he didnt have any trouble that's for sure!
doug

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

BBCLUVER wrote:
Even though I was on the pill and my husband didn't get me pregnant in the last 9 years, my black friend Ive been screwing with hubbys permission did. I think there's something different about their sperm? More potent? IDK, but he didnt have any trouble that's for sure!
I think you might be right.The one and only time my wife got knocked up was from a black guy banging her.Now since we have been married 10 years I have been unable to knock her up so she is having black guys banging her again to get her knocked up.
bbcwanted

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

Judged:

my wife just wants the biggest black cock to screw her rigid and leave his seed all inside
bbcwanted

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

and then let it drip out slowly
Join Free
King

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

Judged:

bbcwanted wrote:
and then let it drip out slowly
I am not black though but I know how to use my 7" cock with ladies. Living in brmngm
horse

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

i love getting white females pregnant.spread my seed.going to miami next week,gona make me some babies
Wife

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

BBCLUVER wrote:
Lucky u! I wud like to try that if i have any complications to concieve... I have talk to my hubby about a black kid, black men r like animals in bed i hear.. Even animals in athleticism so u can imagine their sperm!!!

Since: Nov 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

willing to trade pix of wife for black bull to tell me what he would do to her sway9549@live.co.uk
Guy

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

Judged:

I think its funny when people get STD's and die.
london

Epsom, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Judged:

well i went london yesterday and so many white girls have black babies or carrying them, is it like that in usa and canada?? cos by 2050 the world is gonna be mixed
XXX

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Judged:

london wrote:
well i went london yesterday and so many white girls have black babies or carrying them, is it like that in usa and canada?? cos by 2050 the world is gonna be mixed
Nop not even close. In USA women claims child support after having babies. so that's why blacks make sure to get wealthy women not jobless ones. And wealthy women most likely look for their career and bright future not the dark future. But here in UK government paying for kids expenses no matter who the father is.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Hey girls where are you?
Mail me! Dickb880@gmail.com

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly
Black guys win every time.
usa

Epsom, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

how many white women are having mixed babies more of them having them then white babies? no point hating anit gonna get rid of black people there here and knocking all the girls up

Since: Jan 08

Stansted Essex UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Judged:

docreflex wrote:
Agressive genes??? All about anger from being left by their daddies and no self discipline , black.men need to be there for there kids, same for all races
They are only aggressive because White women do not show them respect. Just do as they telly you to do, no back chat no problems!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Judged:

I've never ..with a black man.
I never had the opportunity, but if I like it, why not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,981 - 2,000 of3,508
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5528 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k 3 min baddog66 142,380
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 3 min spc05 30,248
Whose in California? 4 min Josh_123 6
Horny snapchat usernames (Jan '13) 4 min James 2,603
Boys: First time you were blowed and what did i... 4 min Brittany 13
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min CaiusCaesar 216,679
addicted to boobs (girls only) 4 min Katie 78
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min john 338,117
Gay/bi K....k 6 min Christopher 67,748