black guys knocking up white girls

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 188
Next Last
MasterDisaster

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Apr 27, 2010
I hope they are planning on supporting their children
mixedracebabymak er

London, UK

#3 Apr 27, 2010
new world wrote:
these 2 black dudes moved into the apartment next door a couple of months ago. they're both from north carolina and interracial dating was tabboo down there. now they're turning themselves loose on all the white girls around here. there's a constant stream of beautiful young white girls, mostly blondes going in and out of their apartment, and i can hear moaning and screaming over there almost every night lol. these dudes told me that they are trying to get as many white girls pregnant as possible. between the 2 of them, they've already bedded like 40 or 45 white girls and 5 are now pregnant that they know of.one of the pregnant women is married. i wonder what her hubby will think when she gives him a black baby lol. they both did a hott 19 year old blonde who lives in our building and they're going to keep working on her until they knock her up.i think it's hilarious. i have a beautiful blonde i work with that i'm going to try to hook them up with. i'd love to see the reaction at the hospitals around here in another 9 months when they have a spike of all these white girls coming in to birth black babies lol
The same thing is going on in the UK. It's a trend in London for the most gorgeous, sexiest white girls to have a black man's baby, particularly the very spoilt rich chicks. The babies are like a fashion accessory to them.I live in the Kensington area (a wealthy neighbourhood of London)and in my street there are four sisters (two are twins) aged between 18 and 22 all of them are rich, absolutely beautiful with long butter blonde hair, ice blue eyes, incredible curvaceous figures (the youngest with enormous natural boobs)and ALL of them have mixed race babies from different black dudes.Between them there are five mixed race babies all of which are beautiful and extremly dark - they look nothing like their stunning blonde, white mummies. The girls tell me that they are naturally attracted to big powerful black guys, particularly the rude black thugs from the council estates.They also feel incredibly feminine producing a black man's dark baby as these black men tend to be tough and aggressive - this is what excites them.The mixture of the babies is incredible and they attract so much attention. When they are with their mixed babies the girls say they are forever bombarded with nice comments from both white girls AND white guys about their mixed babies, they are so proud they love showing them of.They just love the attention and who can blame them. White people in London it seems just can't get enough of mixed race babies they are so accepted. They are obviously the future here in London - it's wonderful.You are right black guys just want to get as many pretty white girls pregnant as possible.
It would be great if you could let me have your email address we could swap notes keeping each other informed of interracial events in our respective countries.Cheers pal
truth

United States

#4 Apr 27, 2010
new world wrote:
these 2 black dudes moved into the apartment next door a couple of months ago. they're both from north carolina and interracial dating was tabboo down there. now they're turning themselves loose on all the white girls around here. there's a constant stream of beautiful young white girls, mostly blondes going in and out of their apartment, and i can hear moaning and screaming over there almost every night lol. these dudes told me that they are trying to get as many white girls pregnant as possible. between the 2 of them, they've already bedded like 40 or 45 white girls and 5 are now pregnant that they know of.one of the pregnant women is married. i wonder what her hubby will think when she gives him a black baby lol. they both did a hott 19 year old blonde who lives in our building and they're going to keep working on her until they knock her up.i think it's hilarious. i have a beautiful blonde i work with that i'm going to try to hook them up with. i'd love to see the reaction at the hospitals around here in another 9 months when they have a spike of all these white girls coming in to birth black babies lol
..and then you woke up spook.Nice fiction.Even if you're 'story' were true any white female increases her chances of contracting HIV (6xs) being with a black trash.So any white woman who would do so has a death wish and deserves everything she gets.

Judged:

21

10

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new world

Telford, PA

#5 Apr 27, 2010
MasterDisaster wrote:
I hope they are planning on supporting their children
probably not. they'll probably just move on in another few months to another town full of eager white girls.
truth

United States

#7 Apr 27, 2010
Black males have 6xs the HIV incidence rate than that of white males and near 3xs the rate of hispanic men -CDC
new world

Telford, PA

#9 Apr 27, 2010
mixedracebabymaker wrote:
<quoted text>
The same thing is going on in the UK. It's a trend in London for the most gorgeous, sexiest white girls to have a black man's baby, particularly the very spoilt rich chicks. The babies are like a fashion accessory to them.I live in the Kensington area (a wealthy neighbourhood of London)and in my street there are four sisters (two are twins) aged between 18 and 22 all of them are rich, absolutely beautiful with long butter blonde hair, ice blue eyes, incredible curvaceous figures (the youngest with enormous natural boobs)and ALL of them have mixed race babies from different black dudes.Between them there are five mixed race babies all of which are beautiful and extremly dark - they look nothing like their stunning blonde, white mummies. The girls tell me that they are naturally attracted to big powerful black guys, particularly the rude black thugs from the council estates.They also feel incredibly feminine producing a black man's dark baby as these black men tend to be tough and aggressive - this is what excites them.The mixture of the babies is incredible and they attract so much attention. When they are with their mixed babies the girls say they are forever bombarded with nice comments from both white girls AND white guys about their mixed babies, they are so proud they love showing them of.They just love the attention and who can blame them. White people in London it seems just can't get enough of mixed race babies they are so accepted. They are obviously the future here in London - it's wonderful.You are right black guys just want to get as many pretty white girls pregnant as possible.
It would be great if you could let me have your email address we could swap notes keeping each other informed of interracial events in our respective countries.Cheers pal
i'm having a party on friday at my apartment and i'm inviting my blonde coworker and i'm going to tell her to bring some friends with her. and of course, my 2 black neighbors will be there. hopefully there will be some hookups as a result. shoot me an email at irlover65@yahoo.com.
MasterDisaster

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Apr 27, 2010
truth wrote:
Black males have 6xs the HIV incidence rate than that of white males and near 3xs the rate of hispanic men -CDC
SO dont mess around with loose girls and wear a condom....
truth

United States

#11 Apr 27, 2010
Reprobate black males engage in extremely risky sexual behavior and are many are IV drug users.Black males engage in homosexuality in prison,contract HIV etc.and spread it to black women making black women the most at risk for contracting HIV.Sharing needles does not help either.In many ways the HIV rate in america for blacks is mirroring that of Africa in that there is a VERY inordinate amount of AA's who spread and contract HIV etc (like their fellow countrymen in their native continent)at an alarming rate.
Join Free
mixedracebabymak er

London, UK

#12 Apr 27, 2010
new world wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm having a party on friday at my apartment and i'm inviting my blonde coworker and i'm going to tell her to bring some friends with her. and of course, my 2 black neighbors will be there. hopefully there will be some hookups as a result. shoot me an email at irlover65@yahoo.com.
Excellent idea - remember what you need is as many beautiful young white girls as possibe and as many powerfull black men as possible and you'll have a party that will be interracial heaven!!
Thanks for your address i'll email you soon.
Paul

Flushing, NY

#13 Apr 27, 2010
Just trash.. Lowlife trash

Judged:

14

10

4

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new world

Telford, PA

#14 Apr 27, 2010
boy, a lot of bitter people on here. but a lot of happy white girls where i'm at lol
virgin mari

West Hartford, CT

#15 Apr 27, 2010
this is crazy. I hope this is a joke
Paul

Flushing, NY

#16 Apr 27, 2010
new world wrote:
boy, a lot of bitter people on here. but a lot of happy white girls where i'm at lol
be glad we don't meet boy
PROUD

Boston, MA

#17 Apr 27, 2010
To 'PAUL''JOE BOB' and 'TRUTH' CHEERS to EACH
And to all the whitey haters......DIE SCUM!!!
Mr for real though

Stockton, CA

#18 Apr 27, 2010
It's not like that in California. It's actually RARE that I see a beautiful non-black woman with blacks. But who really cares what black guys do?

I think this post is B.S because there is no real reason to announce this and why would someone count how many women and know how many got pregnant? Big dreaming LOL This is just another troll trying to fish for reactions.(BTW) I don't know any non-black man that is going to take care of a white girl and her bi-racial baby.Sorry but it's the truth.
virgin mari

West Hartford, CT

#19 Apr 27, 2010
black guys are notorious for interracial dating. Esp when they're rich
jono

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Apr 27, 2010
You guys need to date some black girls, they are great in the sack and usually have this marshmallow feeling to their body if they are thick enough....

And if you dont act like an idiot, that whole "drama" thing never comes out either....
Mr for real though

Stockton, CA

#21 Apr 27, 2010
virgin mari wrote:
black guys are notorious for interracial dating. Esp when they're rich
I wonder why? Seems funny that they are so quick to date a non-black woman. And yeah they do date out a lot. But ,I stand by my original comment that from my observation bm are rarely with a super hot white chic and if they are.. the union is shortlived.
Tell The Truth

Japan

#22 Apr 27, 2010
truth wrote:
Black males have 6xs the HIV incidence rate than that of white males and near 3xs the rate of hispanic men -CDC
You are just a racist jackass.

1. It is called a CONDOM. Have you ever heard of it?

2. It is called an HIV/STD TEST. Have you ever heard of them?

3. NOT every Black has HIV/STD, no matter how you twist statistics or create racist propaganda to make it appear that it is so.

4. There is a famous saying about statistics. "lies, damn lies, and statistics".

Statistics don't necessarily reflect reality. The agenda behind the data, how the data was collected, and how the data is manipulated can cause it to distort the truth.

5. A White woman having unprotected sex with White men is STILL at risk to catch HIV or STDs.

If she is having unprotected sex with men, whether 3 Black men, 9 Hispanic men, or 18 White men... She is still at risk for catching HIV from 1 of the men.
truth

United States

#23 Apr 27, 2010
Tell The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just a racist jackass.
1. It is called a CONDOM. Have you ever heard of it?
2. It is called an HIV/STD TEST. Have you ever heard of them?
3. NOT every Black has HIV/STD, no matter how you twist statistics or create racist propaganda to make it appear that it is so.
4. There is a famous saying about statistics. "lies, damn lies, and statistics".
Statistics don't necessarily reflect reality. The agenda behind the data, how the data was collected, and how the data is manipulated can cause it to distort the truth.
5. A White woman having unprotected sex with White men is STILL at risk to catch HIV or STDs.
If she is having unprotected sex with men, whether 3 Black men, 9 Hispanic men, or 18 White men... She is still at risk for catching HIV from 1 of the men.
You are inept,inadequate and incorrect.The best prevention is to not go there at all..you stupid miserable punk.Thank the lord most white females are not as stupid as you'd like them to be.White women lower their risk 6xs with a white male-FACT!,even 3xs lower with a hispanic male..too boot why would she sever family ties for a myth and a lie? Most would not period.Take a walk..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 188
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 4 min David0407 54,890
Manchester White for Pakistani/asian/indian/muslim 4 min Indian male 69 9
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min snap away 600,282
Any guys want to Voice Chat on Skype? (Jul '14) 4 min Hornyjohn24 55
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 4 min Call me 46,538
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min saltlife016 280,246
Sex education 'failing millions' 5 min Newton 14
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min 1weas 635,266
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min mdboy69 457,520
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 11 min Sam2321421 76,413
More from around the web