First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Susie

Columbia, SC

#2 Nov 14, 2012
thekid36 wrote:
Are you looking to give your woman so many orgasms that she does not even remember when one starts and the next stops? Then perhaps you need to try this. Have her lean all of the way back with a pillow all of the way underneath her. So that she is a little more elevated. Lock her legs all of the way around your shoulders. So that she is now wide open and completely exposed. Slowly start to lick and tongue her. Perhaps by teasing her first right where the outer lips first meet the edges of the inner thigh. Right along the top of her heated skin. This is a rather sensitive area. Then slide your finger up inside of her. Make sure that you are blowing on her clit at the same exact time. Maybe right underneath the bottom of the tip. So as to fully start to expose the bulb. Hold your finger still. Wait till she starts to push downward. Let her pull the decadent digit deeper up inside of her. Start to trail the tip of your finger all along the very outer edges of her inner lips. Getting closer and closer to the middle each time it comes all of the way back around. Then spiral the edge of your eager tongue around the tip of her clitoris at the same exact time. Wait for the crest to start to tremble. This dual spinning sensation will drive her crazy. Slide your finger all of the way up within her wetness. Turn your palm all of the way around so that it faces upward. Hook and curl your finger upward so as to find her swelling G- spot. Press your finger all along the swell. Now wave your finger back and forth in a come here like motion. Tap the underside of her clitoris with the edge of your tongue at the same exact time. Slide another finger up inside her. Hold it along the opening of her inner heat. Right beneath her clitoris. Slide it back and forth all along the opening. This is her U- spot. Glide your other finger back and forth along the width of her swollen G- spot. Then, trace the tip of your tongue lightly along the width of her aching pleasure pearl. In a lazy left to right like motion. Rub back and forth along the top of her inner thigh. Let her know that her arousal fuels your own. Be ready for her to scream out loud.
and don't get mad when she squirts all over your face.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#4 Nov 14, 2012
Susie wrote:
<quoted text> and don't get mad when she squirts all over your face.
Nothing wrong with a little glaze..
Susie

Columbia, SC

#6 Nov 14, 2012
thekid36 wrote:
I actually prefer a lot of it. That just means that you took the time and effort to make it good.
<quoted text>
good men!!!!
Susie

Columbia, SC

#8 Nov 14, 2012
My ex hated when I'd squirt. He made me feel awful and so embarrassed.
wvcountrymama

Bellevue, WA

#10 Nov 14, 2012
This technique really does! My boyfriend does this to me every time we get intimate. One orgasm alone from this technique lasts about 5 minutes. He's down on me for at least 30 mins to an hour. It never fails to make me scream!! He lifts his head every orgasm and smiles at me, each time he has me dripping down his chin, around his mouth absolutely covered with me by the time he's done. The bed is completely soaked, and we havent even got to the really really good stuff yet!!

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#12 Nov 14, 2012
Susie wrote:
<quoted text>and don't get mad when she squirts all over your face.
Awww now who would get mad at that.
Susie

Columbia, SC

#13 Nov 14, 2012
wvcountrymama wrote:
This technique really does! My boyfriend does this to me every time we get intimate. One orgasm alone from this technique lasts about 5 minutes. He's down on me for at least 30 mins to an hour. It never fails to make me scream!! He lifts his head every orgasm and smiles at me, each time he has me dripping down his chin, around his mouth absolutely covered with me by the time he's done. The bed is completely soaked, and we havent even got to the really really good stuff yet!!
that is the best I love a long intense orgasm.
wvcountrymama

Bellevue, WA

#14 Nov 14, 2012
thekid36 wrote:
That is a very long orgasm! It is always best when things are more extended. There really never is too much. Especially when it comes to soaking wetness. It is great that he is down there that long. Sex should never be rushed. Even when it does end up being quick. Very few thing as sexy as knowing your partner is experiencing the maximum amount of pleasure possible. Makes me cum like crazy every time.
<quoted text>
I know it's a long orgasm but I've had longer. The majority of the time he has to tell me to breathe bc theyre so intense. After we're through my whole body is limp, I cant move a muscle at all, and he is the same by the time its through. we normally last between 1-3 hours first round.
Join Free
Susie

Columbia, SC

#17 Nov 14, 2012
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww now who would get mad at that.
hello David.
Sam

Amman, Jordan

#19 Nov 14, 2012
Susie wrote:
My ex hated when I'd squirt. He made me feel awful and so embarrassed.
Do u know how can i make my girl squirt? Would love to try the taste and see how she will handle intense sex
Susie

Columbia, SC

#20 Nov 14, 2012
thekid36 wrote:
Breathing is a very good thing! Water also may prove to be a vital item to have. So that you do not get too dehydrated. Your first round happens to be longer than any I have ever had! I have studied and practiced edging for a very long time. Just have never met a woman who could actually keep up with me.
<quoted text>
water is very important. Keeps from getting dehydrated and with the muscle spasms. They are completely uncontrollable. If a guy can make me squirt and put me in that ecstasy state then he gets a huge payback :) I love to please and to find someone who will actually please me back that would be amazing!!

Cadillac MI

#21 Nov 14, 2012
Susie wrote:
<quoted text>hello David.
Hi Susie

Cadillac MI

#22 Nov 14, 2012
thekid36 wrote:
<quoted text>Definitely not a real man!
Very true love my face soaked just means you are doing a good job.
cowboy

Bronx, NY

#24 Nov 14, 2012
Susie wrote:
<quoted text> water is very important. Keeps from getting dehydrated and with the muscle spasms. They are completely uncontrollable. If a guy can make me squirt and put me in that ecstasy state then he gets a huge payback :) I love to please and to find someone who will actually please me back that would be amazing!!
would u let someone take u to that state ecstasy
Susie

Columbia, SC

#25 Nov 14, 2012
thekid36 wrote:
There can never be too much water! It really is always the best when you give up control of your mind and just let your body take over. This is when you tend to lose control the most. I like the way that you think! Perhaps we need to combine our generous interests and discuss this further!
<quoted text>
if you both truly enjoy eachother and are comfortable with eachother you are more open to letting yourself go and just enjoying every touch
Susie

Columbia, SC

#27 Nov 14, 2012
thekid36 wrote:
This is where trust comes in. This is how having a connection is so important. This is exactly why I cannot get aroused unless there is that initial spark. It takes a little while for me to get completely turned on. But once I do, watch out! It is hard for me to become turned off! The more touches, the better!
<quoted text>
that's better than someone who gets turned on and off like the wind. I'd rather a guy take his time and then be crazy about me than to be quick to hump and dump

Cadillac MI

#29 Nov 14, 2012
Susie wrote:
<quoted text>that's better than someone who gets turned on and off like the wind. I'd rather a guy take his time and then be crazy about me than to be quick to hump and dump
I detect some sarcasm there.
Susie

Columbia, SC

#30 Nov 14, 2012
thekid36 wrote:
The wind is really overrated. Much more fun to stay in one place for awhile. Speaking of which. The G- spot happens to be a very interesting place! There is no one right way that works with all women. It should be a slow discovery process so as to lazily explore what your partner enjoys the most.
<quoted text>
I like that you enjoy taking the time to truly explore your women. Each of us our different. Our reactions and such. Enjoy it ;)

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#32 Nov 14, 2012
thekid36 wrote:
Are you looking to give your woman so many orgasms that she does not even remember when one starts and the next stops? Then perhaps you need to try this. Have her lean all of the way back with a pillow all of the way underneath her. So that she is a little more elevated. Lock her legs all of the way around your shoulders. So that she is now wide open and completely exposed. Slowly start to lick and tongue her. Perhaps by teasing her first right where the outer lips first meet the edges of the inner thigh. Right along the top of her heated skin. This is a rather sensitive area. Then slide your finger up inside of her. Make sure that you are blowing on her clit at the same exact time. Maybe right underneath the bottom of the tip. So as to fully start to expose the bulb. Hold your finger still. Wait till she starts to push downward. Let her pull the decadent digit deeper up inside of her. Start to trail the tip of your finger all along the very outer edges of her inner lips. Getting closer and closer to the middle each time it comes all of the way back around. Then spiral the edge of your eager tongue around the tip of her clitoris at the same exact time. Wait for the crest to start to tremble. This dual spinning sensation will drive her crazy. Slide your finger all of the way up within her wetness. Turn your palm all of the way around so that it faces upward. Hook and curl your finger upward so as to find her swelling G- spot. Press your finger all along the swell. Now wave your finger back and forth in a come here like motion. Tap the underside of her clitoris with the edge of your tongue at the same exact time. Slide another finger up inside her. Hold it along the opening of her inner heat. Right beneath her clitoris. Slide it back and forth all along the opening. This is her U- spot. Glide your other finger back and forth along the width of her swollen G- spot. Then, trace the tip of your tongue lightly along the width of her aching pleasure pearl. In a lazy left to right like motion. Rub back and forth along the top of her inner thigh. Let her know that her arousal fuels your own. Be ready for her to scream out loud.
I just c*me three, four, seven, no five uumm when did I start c*ming again?

“Nuthin's sweet bout me.....”

Since: May 12

under your bed

#33 Nov 14, 2012
thekid36 wrote:
i'll give this technique an A + ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'am Santa Claus( : 1 min Santa Claus 38
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min snapme 535,182
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min Jennalesbianhot 410,110
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 1 min Star 58,638
phonesex uk (Feb '14) 1 min Mark 07532193823 228
gay dads sons (Dec '13) 2 min fatdaddy 4 boys 103
Horny snapchat usernames (Jan '13) 2 min Tommyx39 4,674
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min JFILL12 592,414
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min northerncodemky 248,088
More from around the web