Do u like to tease your man before sex?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lorraine

Australia

#1 Mar 20, 2010
I like to do heaps of teasing I bend over and let my man see my panties, I go topless,I wear short skirts and sexy underwear etc, etc, it certainly pays off!

“Sweeter Than Honey”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 20, 2010
lorraine wrote:
I like to do heaps of teasing I bend over and let my man see my panties, I go topless,I wear short skirts and sexy underwear etc, etc, it certainly pays off!
It's all part of the love process, and really goes without saying, it happens, but then again i can wear his shirt and tease him and please him all the same.
Hanson

United States

#4 Mar 20, 2010
Wanna tease me?
Smokin Wife

Jacksonville, NC

#5 Mar 20, 2010
I discovered my husband has a smoking fetish along some others but the smoking fetish is his greatest weakness. I discovered some of the sites he was visiting, unknown to him i use this to tease him. I have gotten some ideas from these videos and have also acted them out with surprising results for the both of us. So i use this advantage to tease him constantly, he is so weak.
IWW

AOL

#7 Mar 20, 2010
Smokin Wife wrote:
I discovered my husband has a smoking fetish along some others but the smoking fetish is his greatest weakness. I discovered some of the sites he was visiting, unknown to him i use this to tease him. I have gotten some ideas from these videos and have also acted them out with surprising results for the both of us. So i use this advantage to tease him constantly, he is so weak.
Nothing like tease and denial and then more tease.
Smokin Wife

Jacksonville, NC

#8 Mar 20, 2010
After discovering my husbands fetish and how weak he is, makes me wonder how many others out there have this same fetish, male and female? How many others am i teasing unknowing? I have found this to be exciting. Another discovery for me, after watching these videos, getiing ideas and planning something, i find it arousing for me more and more before and during the act, with the image of myself acting like the video.
IWW

AOL

#9 Mar 20, 2010
Smokin Wife wrote:
After discovering my husbands fetish and how weak he is, makes me wonder how many others out there have this same fetish, male and female? How many others am i teasing unknowing? I have found this to be exciting. Another discovery for me, after watching these videos, getiing ideas and planning something, i find it arousing for me more and more before and during the act, with the image of myself acting like the video.
Most men are weak when it comes to females and I for one love it...Submissive me...but what fun..
Smokin Wife

Jacksonville, NC

#10 Mar 20, 2010
IWW wrote:
<quoted text>
Most men are weak when it comes to females and I for one love it...Submissive me...but what fun..
Hmm maybe you have something here. I may have a controlling or light domme side thats being discovered after all these years. You have me thinking now.
Join Free
IWW

AOL

#11 Mar 20, 2010
Smokin Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm maybe you have something here. I may have a controlling or light domme side thats being discovered after all these years. You have me thinking now.
Even women without a domme side can figure it out although its probably much more fun for the intentionally controling female. Never heard of a male complain. Have you.? and for those who are naturally submissive or tained to be so in order to be fulfilled it must be great pleasure as well.
Big Jake

Hilton, NY

#12 Mar 20, 2010
sassie chick wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all part of the love process, and really goes without saying, it happens, but then again i can wear his shirt and tease him and please him all the same.
Are u who I think u r ?

“Sweeter Than Honey”

Location hidden

#13 Mar 20, 2010
Big Jake wrote:
<quoted text> Are u who I think u r ?
And who do you think i am?....
Big Jake

Hilton, NY

#14 Mar 20, 2010
sassie chick wrote:
<quoted text>
And who do you think i am?....
LD yea or nay ?

“Sweeter Than Honey”

Location hidden

#15 Mar 20, 2010
Big Jake wrote:
<quoted text> LD yea or nay ?
Who's LD?
Big Jake

Hilton, NY

#16 Mar 20, 2010
sassie chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's LD?
I guess that is a Nay. Your writing style is very similar to someone I use to chat with. Sorry

“Sweeter Than Honey”

Location hidden

#17 Mar 20, 2010
Big Jake wrote:
<quoted text> I guess that is a Nay. Your writing style is very similar to someone I use to chat with. Sorry
No problem sweety.

“Sweeter Than Honey”

Location hidden

#18 Mar 20, 2010
sassie chick wrote:
<quoted text>
I only have to show my man a bare leg and it sets him off.
Big Jake

Hilton, NY

#19 Mar 20, 2010
sassie chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Why - you little devil, I'm in
nice guy but horny alot

Atlanta, GA

#20 Mar 20, 2010
sassie chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I wish I cld see u in person

“Sweeter Than Honey”

Location hidden

#21 Mar 20, 2010
nice guy but horny alot wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I wish I cld see u in person
Hi where are you hiding sweety, not seen you for a while.

“Sweeter Than Honey”

Location hidden

#22 Mar 20, 2010
Big Jake wrote:
<quoted text> Why - you little devil, I'm in
Big Jake, you're the devil around here lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B.B.M new 2014 pins UK only! (Jan '14) 1 min Danielle 9,652
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Nick963315495 740,030
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Itsmee1818 743,831
Is there any guys daring enough to try on their... 3 min pantylvr 2
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min Kaylamayk100 99,272
girl snapchat names (Dec '13) 3 min aimeepooh69 7,146
muscular gf 4 min n7mereel 15
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min ahmed_bug 353,371
Dirty ki...k 5 min blakey696 70,659
More from around the web