6 inch average

7 we are starting to get real

8 was great

9 was fine

10 and up that's the stuff

HatePhoneyPeople

Glasgow, UK

#591 Jul 29, 2010
This question is for the girls, I think my member might be small. I'd prefer if you email me at LICarpenter4@mail.com. Maybe I could take a picture or measure. Or talk on Yahoo Messenger

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#592 Jul 29, 2010
Luxury Edition wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to disappoint you but my body size is petite, at 5'4" and 122 lbs. and i've been with some guys that got "carried away", but I didn't get hurt, if you know what I mean....lolol
that OK with me I would still love to see a pic of you babe if I could
Reality

Montgomery, AL

#593 Jul 29, 2010
Luxury Edition wrote:
<quoted text>
I am one of those so called size queens and apparently one of the few willing to admit it. It's funny that guys can state a preference for a woman who is "tight" and that is okay but a gal who states a preference for a large penis is called a size queen. Being called that does not really bother me that much,'cause i just know what i like and am not too shy to say it. But to me this is yet another exdample of the double standard that gets applied to gals who are assertive enough to say what they like.
Janet Jackson years back in a magazine interview referred to herself as a "size queen". She said she had a few gfs who were too. Unlike you though, she said she refuses to have sex with a guy if he isn't hung. So she 'may' be more of a size queen than you are. I've noticed she's gotten very thick and very curvy. She's had her breasts blown up big and some extra weight adds to her already substantial butt and thick thighs. Seems to me she takes the size thing to the level in which she wants to be 'size' herself with extreme curves. Seems she is very very much into size in all it's aspects.
Pooner

Germantown, TN

#594 Jul 29, 2010
Mine is just over 12" but I never get to have sex, because every time it gets hard I black out.
bigred

Wakefield, UK

#595 Jul 30, 2010
Pooner wrote:
Mine is just over 12" but I never get to have sex, because every time it gets hard I black out.
dont worry about it pooner my wife had a black out last week and she meeting him again tonite.12inch(crap)
umm

Canada

#596 Jul 30, 2010
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Janet Jackson years back in a magazine interview referred to herself as a "size queen". She said she had a few gfs who were too. Unlike you though, she said she refuses to have sex with a guy if he isn't hung. So she 'may' be more of a size queen than you are. I've noticed she's gotten very thick and very curvy. She's had her breasts blown up big and some extra weight adds to her already substantial butt and thick thighs. Seems to me she takes the size thing to the level in which she wants to be 'size' herself with extreme curves. Seems she is very very much into size in all it's aspects.
Back in her earlier days that would have been quite interesting to see that and she was hot enough to get anything. Its just a huge contrast from seeing an attractive girl all done up just out and about then to know what she's doing or having done to her in a bed with a hung man.
Luxury Edition

Marietta, GA

#599 Jul 30, 2010
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your opinion that J'anet Jackson may be more of a size queen than I am...I think?! LOL
Reality

Montgomery, AL

#600 Jul 30, 2010
umm wrote:
<quoted text>
Back in her earlier days that would have been quite interesting to see that and she was hot enough to get anything. Its just a huge contrast from seeing an attractive girl all done up just out and about then to know what she's doing or having done to her in a bed with a hung man.
She's got a song in which she sung 'What have you done for me lately'. In the lyrics she says 'little things are all you seem to give'. That was a throw at penis size. In the song at one point she starts grunting over and over. That's her meeting a hung guy who's laying down the law on her. She said in an interview that that song was about sex.
Join Free
Umm

United States

#601 Jul 30, 2010
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
She's got a song in which she sung 'What have you done for me lately'. In the lyrics she says 'little things are all you seem to give'. That was a throw at penis size. In the song at one point she starts grunting over and over. That's her meeting a hung guy who's laying down the law on her. She said in an interview that that song was about sex.
I've obviously never experienced it but it seems that during a session in bed with a well hung man women become extremely vocal. I'm sure many involve her letting him know how big he is.......good thing because I doubt he knows.
cheeting latina wife

Santa Clarita, CA

#602 Jul 30, 2010
i like big thats y i cheat lol

Since: Jun 10

AOL

#603 Jul 30, 2010
cheeting latina wife wrote:
i like big thats y i cheat lol
Do you want a big one?

Since: Jun 10

AOL

#604 Jul 30, 2010
I'm getting ready to fk my ex-sister-in-law Mayra (35 yrs old Hispanic Beauty 5'2", 36-26-34) tonite in a little bit, now she can take my 9 1/2 very tiiiick in her three holes. I busted her cherry ass for her first time about two months ago, she loves the way I make love to her. She got me whipped
Old Man

East Providence, RI

#605 Jul 30, 2010
I watched my wife take thick inches. She said it was erotic and fun but would not want one every day. Actually she enjoyed playing with it and oral more than being really stretched but she was determined to get it all in and she did.
Frank Stanton

Saratoga Springs, NY

#606 Jul 30, 2010
Why no "Guys, biggest dick u ever took?" !?!
:(
Taylor_

United States

#607 Jul 31, 2010
Idk how to BOUNCE on a dude while riding. Helpppp!
Umm

United States

#608 Aug 1, 2010
Old Man wrote:
I watched my wife take thick inches. She said it was erotic and fun but would not want one every day. Actually she enjoyed playing with it and oral more than being really stretched but she was determined to get it all in and she did.
How long was he? Is it kinda intimidating watching a woman during hand and oral play with a well hung guy. Just a hand alone working 9 or 10" of length has to be fun for her.
Melanie

Charlotte, NC

#609 Aug 1, 2010
I was 16 and worked at a Fredmeyers store in the deli one of the guys who worked there asked me to go out after work for coffee. He was older about 35 or 40 but good looking for being old lol. I got in his car and he said we could go to his house instead. I figured what the heck it was a friday night and my boyfriend went out with his friends. When I go into his place it was really nice and I told him it was nice. He said his wife was gone for the week and we had the house to ourselves I looked at him and said WE. He smiled and said well if you would like I told him I have a boyfriend he lol saying I have a wife. I lol saying I guess you got me there. He made dinner and we had afew beers and pretty much fucked the whole weekend and his cock was huge 8 1/2" and thick. He would tell me to fuck my boyfriend after we would fuck for the day and it was funny to feel his little weinie. Pathetic only big cocks for this girl!!!!
Umm

United States

#610 Aug 3, 2010
How big was he when your jaw dropped when his pants came off? How was the rest of the evening?
Old Man

East Providence, RI

#611 Aug 3, 2010
Umm wrote:
<quoted text>
How long was he? Is it kinda intimidating watching a woman during hand and oral play with a well hung guy. Just a hand alone working 9 or 10" of length has to be fun for her.
He was over 9" and it sure looked it. What a monster. It was all hot as I watched her play withit, suck it and it did take someeffort for her to get it al in but she did manage. She really had some itense orgasms and enjoyed it.
She would like to do it again but not everyday. She says average ones work too and there is not the strain of the real big ones. They were planning to use a condom for penetration but in the heat of the moment forgot it. I noticed after hew was in but too late then so let em go. Apparently the guy had a load as big as his tool. When they finished and she stood up, there was juice running down her legs like a river.
black dude

Oklahoma City, OK

#613 Aug 4, 2010
well I am 6 ft tall and black and my d@@k is 5 1/2 long and 5 2/3 thick. My girl says she loves my d%!k but both of us make fun of it. She calls me baby d!*k sometimes lol! I don't have a problem with it because I can get rough with her but I think girls find it amusing when a tall black man has a 5 1/2 inch di*ck, but somehow tries to get rough with it. Lol. Anyways, I talked to a girl that said she measures by her hands. All I know is I have exactly two handfuls. Anyways, that's just my two cents. Do you ladies think a guy could "rough" you up with a 5 1/2 inch d*ck?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
phonesex uk (Feb '14) 4 min wilshire lad 1980 271
Are all girls skype scammers on here? 5 min MikeyWood 9
Bournemouth bi snapchat 5 min Zak 2
Any girls wanna trade nudes on snapchat? (May '14) 5 min aaronwillis19 389
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Cockfucker22 544,282
Dirty text or chat with tranny or cd (Mar '13) 5 min Young boy 152
Youngest you've eaten 5 min scotman 148
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Hairykink 252,933
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min martyboy94 416,821
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min secg234 61,152