8 was great

9 was fine

10 and up that's the stuff

Since: Jan 10

United States

#406 Jun 14, 2010
Ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not even fair if that is true. How do you know he was that big? The first time with that must be a struggle. Did he know what he was doing?
lol..yes it is true... i honestly didnt believe him when he said he was that big and measured him... didnt get in very far the first time so we just had oral the first few times....

Since: Jun 10

Avilla, IN

#407 Jun 14, 2010
I didn't lie I said it was 8 inches I just didn't soft. It's such a different orgasm not that anything is wrong with the other. He turned out to be sterile and I've been married to the first guy now for several years with two kids.I have read that the cervix pulls up out of the way and 3 or 4 more inches of very sensitive room becomes availible. I've been with maybe 10 men total and enjoy all but maybe one . Most have been well endowed because I have tended to date tall men. One was 5 inches long coke can thick , 2 6-7 inch a 7.5, maybe 3 or 4 8 inch , 2 that were 9 or 10 inch and my horseman . One that was 10 inchs was a 6"7 pro basketball player. He was amazing too. He was my first and only
black guy and he had me going just like my
horseman. What a thourghbred he was an amazing physical specimien. I have a great time with my husband. I tried to shed some light on it I treasure my expieriences Big dick for me was more intense but not more better . I do prefer larger when giving oral sex but it's a visual thing. I always imagine someone watching so I try to give a show.

Avilla, IN

#409 Jun 14, 2010
Oh yeah and is it true yes is is I considered not posting because my experiences are rare or at least not normal . Most girls don't get the 6"4 to 6"10 guys
but my point was and still is that there is nothing wrong with the normal guys . Guys with large penis tend to be all dick alot of the time. Oh yeah and the one guy that was 7-8 inches and normal thick was being real gentle and was telling me he was really big and didn't want to hurt me. I was thinking get busy on it guy and quit talking
Been Around The Block

Ankeny, IA

#410 Jun 14, 2010
Glad to hear that there are indeed other monster size cocks out there. Amazing how many people think I just made up the story about my experience.
Reality

Montgomery, AL

#411 Jun 14, 2010
Two-oh wrote:
I didn't lie I said it was 8 inches I just didn't soft. It's such a different orgasm not that anything is wrong with the other. He turned out to be sterile and I've been married to the first guy now for several years with two kids.I have read that the cervix pulls up out of the way and 3 or 4 more inches of very sensitive room becomes availible. I've been with maybe 10 men total and enjoy all but maybe one . Most have been well endowed because I have tended to date tall men. One was 5 inches long coke can thick , 2 6-7 inch a 7.5, maybe 3 or 4 8 inch , 2 that were 9 or 10 inch and my horseman . One that was 10 inchs was a 6"7 pro basketball player. He was amazing too. He was my first and only
horseman. What a thourghbred he was an amazing physical specimien. I have a great time with my husband. I tried to shed some light on it I treasure my expieriences Big dick for me was more intense but not more better . I do prefer larger when giving oral sex but it's a visual thing. I always imagine someone watching so I try to give a show.
The reason why your orgasms were different was probably not only because he was very strongly pushing all into your posterior fornix, but even more so possibly because your cul de sac (technically known as the Pouch of Douglas) was probably being pushed all into. The posterior fornix is located inside the vagina, but the cul de sac is actually located between the posterior (bottom) wall and anal canal.'Size doesn't matter' articles won't mention those areas, even though many women speak of intense deep area sensations. This is why your post has struck me as being quite true. You already know about what my research has uncovered. I do wonder if your penis size estimates might be at least some off the mark though. 12 inches is very very very unusual, though not impossible. It is true that your chances, luck of the draw so to speak, were somewhat increased by dating just tall guys. If i may ask, were you much more vocal whith the intense intercourse with hung guys? There seems to be a correlation between penis size and type vocals and volume of the vocals from women, though it doesn't apply to all women.
screwedblue

Port Byron, NY

#412 Jun 14, 2010
Ross G wrote:
<quoted text>
As a medical doctor I can categorically state what everyone else on here already knows this post is absolute rubbish, there are actually no differences between the races. In a recent survay white guys actually came out margenally "bigger" than "blacks" however that was only one survey, over all there is no difference.. So grow up I assume your a imature 15 year old..
\
That's BS. I was in the Navy... you know, where everyone has to take gang showers (multiple showers in one room). Every black guy I saw was hung like a clydesdale.

Also, I don't believe you're a doctor. Your grammar doesn't appears as if it were written by someone with 4 years of college plus medical school. Also, if you really were a doctor, you would have described yourself as a physician.
chick

United States

#413 Jun 14, 2010
lol..please,black men are hung like day old babies.

Avilla, IN

#415 Jun 14, 2010
I was so vocal I would get short of breath
BJs I would hold on with both hands and still have plenty to work with He could be hard and sitting down and it would come up to his nipple. It measured 8 inches soft and between 11.5 to 12.25 on the top side. He could contract or something and make it grow alot they called him Horse.he won the big dick contest in turn two at the Indy 500 back in the day. I have an old picture
Join Free
Reality

Montgomery, AL

#416 Jun 14, 2010
screwedblue wrote:
<quoted text>\
That's BS. I was in the Navy... you know, where everyone has to take gang showers (multiple showers in one room). Every black guy I saw was hung like a clydesdale.
Also, I don't believe you're a doctor. Your grammar doesn't appears as if it were written by someone with 4 years of college plus medical school. Also, if you really were a doctor, you would have described yourself as a physician.
Not only that, the "survey" he speaks of was just an internet poll, not a doctor measured study, and the poll's site owner admits he discarded the top 2% of big ones to keep it more "realistic" and admits there was only 2% black guys involved in the poll. Throw out many big ones and if many of those happened to be legit black sizes then that would greatly affect the outcome. The site's owner just so happened to neglect to mention howe many of those discarded were black. Bottom line it was a highly unreliable unregulated dumbass self measured poll. The poster is no doctor, as you already figured out.
Amber

Sherman Oaks, CA

#418 Jun 14, 2010
I've always wondered if guys who are really big have less sensitivity than guys whose nerve endings are more concentrated over a smaller penis. I'm just curious. It might be better for guys to be less sensitive so they can last longer before they gush.
starman

Australia

#419 Jun 14, 2010
MrsBruce wrote:
eight inches and very thick at base is best I have had. I loved it when he was rough once I was used to him . he would make make orgasm for ages non stop
i was a teen and the biggest dick ive seen would of been about 12 or 13 inch ..i was in a public toilet with no doors ,sitting in cubicle this guy came into urinate when he finished he turned around n looked at me and shook it .i remember just staring at his huge cock.then he tucked it in his pants and walked out..he was not a big man but it was big ..biggest cock ive had probably about 9 inches and pretty fat.i remember sucking him off n had trouble getting my mouth around it.prob the fattest one ive sucked.having it in my bum hurt a bit but enjoyable..
Amber

Sherman Oaks, CA

#420 Jun 14, 2010
Ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like physically he was a 10 in more ways than one. Most times a girls friend is hooking up witha guy I'd say she probably doesn't care to see him. I think its amazing what an enormous member can make women do. Your roommate actually wanted to see him after going to the store for condoms that would soon be on his magic stick. I'd say that guy had a possible chance at a threesome that night. Was the sex different than with your BF because of his size?
My close friends and I do gossip a lot about guys we date. I've learned a lot about sex from their stories. My roommate really wanted to see how big this guy was who was making me moan and make crazy sounds all night. I thought of taking a photo of him naked for her to see, while he was sleeping in the morning but my cell phone camera was dead! I think it's kind of like guys wanting to see some girl they've been talking about who has really big breasts.

When I got back together with my BF, yes, the sex wasn't quite as exciting, but you can't have everything. If you want emotional closeness and intimacy, sense of humor, shared values -- you may not also find the best package in his pants. Maybe that's why we have memories...?!
starman

Australia

#421 Jun 14, 2010
Amber wrote:
I've always wondered if guys who are really big have less sensitivity than guys whose nerve endings are more concentrated over a smaller penis. I'm just curious. It might be better for guys to be less sensitive so they can last longer before they gush.
it does not make any difference with nerve endings .i think its how horny yuo are or how long since you have had sex .i am 8 inches and have a medium sized knob .some days i masterbate it can take a while other times if i havnt done it for a while i can gush quickly if im horny.i thnink it depends on the person and the mind..if im with a woman having sex i can usually last for ages as in an hour or two before i come..they love it i love it no 5 min sex for me.

“Jesus forgives..... ”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#423 Jun 14, 2010
Been Around The Block wrote:
Took all of 11 inches one night. Didn't think there was any way I could get all that meat inside me but he was gentle and patient and sure enough I did. I was 18 and he was 28.
Don't be surprise, some women can swallow the fist of a big-size man, far bigger than the largest dick in the world! Why not try a horse?
Ummmm

United States

#427 Jun 15, 2010
Two-oh wrote:
That's quite a stable full of studs. I get the impression that the 10" pro basketball guy left the biggest impression on you physically in the bedroom. Does your husband know this history of yours? You must not be lacking any looks is all I can say.
Ummmm

Canada

#428 Jun 15, 2010
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>
My close friends and I do gossip a lot about guys we date. I've learned a lot about sex from their stories. My roommate really wanted to see how big this guy was who was making me moan and make crazy sounds all night. I thought of taking a photo of him naked for her to see, while he was sleeping in the morning but my cell phone camera was dead! I think it's kind of like guys wanting to see some girl they've been talking about who has really big breasts.
When I got back together with my BF, yes, the sex wasn't quite as exciting, but you can't have everything. If you want emotional closeness and intimacy, sense of humor, shared values -- you may not also find the best package in his pants. Maybe that's why we have memories...?!
Its no even close to the same as big breasts. What a guy has in his pants directly is involved in a girls pleasure. Big boobs are just something to see but in the bedroom have no bearing on a guys satisfaction. Your poor bf. Do you ever feel guilty and want to tell him?
Anonymous

Rutherfordton, NC

#429 Jun 15, 2010
Ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Its no even close to the same as big breasts. What a guy has in his pants directly is involved in a girls pleasure. Big boobs are just something to see but in the bedroom have no bearing on a guys satisfaction. Your poor bf. Do you ever feel guilty and want to tell him?
Why would a slut who f*cks anyone who meets up feel guilty about anything. She probably is still fu8king around on him and I am sure he knows about it. Maybe that old sit-in-the-vinegar trick is working for her.

Avilla, IN

#430 Jun 15, 2010
Your sweet thank you I was girl next door type I m older now i looked like the wife on life according to Jim, Courtney Thorne Smith
I'm still tall and thin but I turned 40 a couple years ago. Color my hair a little and so on
I'm 5"10 med length light brown hair high cheekbones 135 # skinny waist and a wide flat ass 34C+ are you flirting?

Avilla, IN

#431 Jun 15, 2010
Husband knows most of it
it's not an issue to him, he doesn't ask
when we broke up he broke up with me
when we got back together I called him
if you figure that one out let me know
It was late 80s early 90s
joemamma

Detroit, MI

#432 Jun 15, 2010
Two-oh wrote:
Your sweet thank you I was girl next door type I m older now i looked like the wife on life according to Jim, Courtney Thorne Smith
I'm still tall and thin but I turned 40 a couple years ago. Color my hair a little and so on
I'm 5"10 med length light brown hair high cheekbones 135 # skinny waist and a wide flat ass 34C+ are you flirting?
WOW. You were and are a hot young lady then !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 6 min Seraxx911 751,587
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min BustinJustin2000 361,406
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min HURRRYYYU 758,795
Want someone to watch me and my wife (Jul '11) 7 min jimlong 122
Gay/bi orange county california hookup (Aug '12) 7 min OcBiGuy 588
Nude text exchange, leave you numbers and gende... (Dec '12) 7 min wes34 4,587
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 7 min ilovebetbox 101,622
Dirty ki...k 8 min Olenate11 79,886
More from around the web