8 was great

9 was fine

10 and up that's the stuff

anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#320 Jun 9, 2010
Asian2Incher wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a dick expert myself , I have seen quite a few, non-erect dicks in my life time ( 4 years in college dorm with common bathroom and three years in Coast guards common bathrooms), I can pretty much vouch that they all looked the same(98%). Maybe a few had something abnormal. I believe an average male unit is anywhere between 5 inches to 6 and half erect. Every time I hear/read about 11 inches and 13 inches I wanna challenge that person Right there and than but than I tell myself " WTF!" this isn't real anyways.
So boast on my fellow male creatures.
This is the result of mistakenly using the mm side of the measuring scale and thinking it's in inches...

common mistake, especially when having to use a magnifier....

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#321 Jun 9, 2010
Ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask this out of jealousy of the night he gave you that you'll never forget, the impression it left on your roommate and mostly of his manhood. Was he really as big as you referenced? I'm having a hard time comprehending the situation.
a paper towel core is over 11 inches ... possible but highly unlikely.
Ummmm

United States

#322 Jun 9, 2010
franko wrote:
<quoted text>a paper towel core is over 11 inches ... possible but highly unlikely.
Let's say it wasn't that big. Perhaps he was only 9.5". Changed her sex life forever with his manhood. Poor roommate is scarred until she gets her night with that size. Unbelievable.
Anonymous

Rutherfordton, NC

#323 Jun 10, 2010
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
That's 'cause they are using the mm side of the scale and thinking it's in inches.... common mistake, probably as a result of having to use a magnifier...
hahahahahah! i needed that laugh this early in the morning!!!!!
Alvin

Englewood, CO

#324 Jun 10, 2010
My wife tells me she used to date two Dicks. The first one was about 5-11, the second one was 6 foot and heavier. Yeah, he was the bigger Dick.
JEAN

Binghamton, NY

#325 Jun 10, 2010
largest 6 inches like to get bigger
Anonymous

Rutherfordton, NC

#326 Jun 10, 2010
JEAN wrote:
largest 6 inches like to get bigger
was that not enough for u?
Hmm

Oconomowoc, WI

#327 Jun 10, 2010
The cardboard roll that the paper towels are wrapped around measures 11 1/4" end to end. Take that and put it up to your crotch and it is so very obvious that the majority of guys bragging or girls claiming how big a cock is, is way off the true measurement, I mean definitely exagerated!
Join Free
Hubby

Charlotte, NC

#328 Jun 10, 2010
Hmm wrote:
The cardboard roll that the paper towels are wrapped around measures 11 1/4" end to end. Take that and put it up to your crotch and it is so very obvious that the majority of guys bragging or girls claiming how big a cock is, is way off the true measurement, I mean definitely exagerated!
It may seem like a far cry from reality but some guys do have huge cocks. 11" isnt a myth it's just a fact some do have one that big. So if you have dated a hot gorgous little hottie or are or may be married to one. Chances are they got taken by a nice long fat thick cock and cam like never before.It's no big deal who gives a fuck if it would hurt you don't ask if it would turn you on them have fun.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#329 Jun 10, 2010
Hubby wrote:
<quoted text>It may seem like a far cry from reality but some guys do have huge cocks. 11" isnt a myth it's just a fact some do have one that big. So if you have dated a hot gorgous little hottie or are or may be married to one. Chances are they got taken by a nice long fat thick cock and cam like never before.It's no big deal who gives a fuck if it would hurt you don't ask if it would turn you on them have fun.
it is estimated that over 10 inches numbers abuot one man out of 1000 ... so obviously many women exagerate their experiences .... if every woman has 10 partners (on average) then only one woman out of 100 has met a guy with that size.
Ummmm

United States

#330 Jun 10, 2010
Hubby wrote:
<quoted text>It may seem like a far cry from reality but some guys do have huge cocks. 11" isnt a myth it's just a fact some do have one that big. So if you have dated a hot gorgous little hottie or are or may be married to one. Chances are they got taken by a nice long fat thick cock and cam like never before.It's no big deal who gives a fuck if it would hurt you don't ask if it would turn you on them have fun.
I completely agree. Its hard to believe that the four walls of any bedroom have witnessed that. We can't comprehend...just think of the lady whose had that experience. Do you think she'll ever forget?
marla

United States

#331 Jun 10, 2010
Hubby wrote:
. There was a male stripper at a club named LeBare in Dallas. He was sort of the feature attraction, was claiming to be over 11 inches. When my friends and I decided to check him out I actually took a little tape measure, I'm the "prove it to me" type. When he got off stage and going around doing table dances, I told him to prove it when he got to our table and that I wanted to measure it. He pulls it out,pulls up my top and starts rubbing it between my boobs. When he was hard I measured it at 11 1/4 inches , was thick too though I didn't measure that.
Anonymous

Reading, UK

#332 Jun 10, 2010
franko wrote:
<quoted text>it is estimated that over 10 inches numbers abuot one man out of 1000 ... so obviously many women exagerate their experiences .... if every woman has 10 partners (on average) then only one woman out of 100 has met a guy with that size.
My wife has only had 1 10'', in over 100 men, so thats about right. Most are between 5'' and 7''. Mine is about 7'' but she can orgasm with any size if she's turned on. Tight women are the same. My wife is tight, but I've been with loose women who have been equally as good.
Ummmmm

United States

#335 Jun 10, 2010
marla wrote:
<quoted text>. There was a male stripper at a club named LeBare in Dallas. He was sort of the feature attraction, was claiming to be over 11 inches. When my friends and I decided to check him out I actually took a little tape measure, I'm the "prove it to me" type. When he got off stage and going around doing table dances, I told him to prove it when he got to our table and that I wanted to measure it. He pulls it out,pulls up my top and starts rubbing it between my boobs. When he was hard I measured it at 11 1/4 inches , was thick too though I didn't measure that.
Marla....could you believe your eyes when you actually measured it? I'd contend that guys over 8" have women measure them more than we know. Have you been with anything close to that size? Is it a whole different experience?
marla

United States

#336 Jun 10, 2010
Ummmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Marla....could you believe your eyes when you actually measured it? I'd contend that guys over 8" have women measure them more than we know. Have you been with anything close to that size? Is it a whole different experience?
I was stunned actually. Like alot were saying you wonder if it's an urban legend or not. Still, I doubt it' very common. But I challenged him and he proved it. I went to his place afterwards, and it took a lot of foreplay and time to finally take it all. I was so hot feeling our pubes grinding together and the orgasms blew my mind. But to be honest, the soreness for days after,for me, wasn't worth it. Much,much better with my hubby's just under under 7.
Ummmm

Canada

#337 Jun 10, 2010
That poor guy. I like how guys try to use stats to say that some girls exaggerate. Its no common I'm sure but it only takes one girl telling friends to help hat guy find his next curious and daring girl. Are you glad you had the experience?
marla wrote:
<quoted text> I was stunned actually. Like alot were saying you wonder if it's an urban legend or not. Still, I doubt it' very common. But I challenged him and he proved it. I went to his place afterwards, and it took a lot of foreplay and time to finally take it all. I was so hot feeling our pubes grinding together and the orgasms blew my mind. But to be honest, the soreness for days after,for me, wasn't worth it. Much,much better with my hubby's just under under 7.
marla

United States

#338 Jun 10, 2010
Ummmm wrote:
That poor guy. I like how guys try to use stats to say that some girls exaggerate. Its no common I'm sure but it only takes one girl telling friends to help hat guy find his next curious and daring girl. Are you glad you had the experience?
<quoted text>
. Exactly. I'm sure he has no problem getting laid. There will always be a woman that wants to try. And yes I am glad for the experince. The feeling was incredible, the multiple orgasms,OMG, the very long foreplay was great. I'm reasonably sure a girl would get used to the enormity of the size, but for me I like working into a frenzy, knocking over furniture and things, and with his size I was afraid to turn myself loose that way without getting hurt
Ummmm

United States

#340 Jun 10, 2010
marla wrote:
<quoted text>. Exactly. I'm sure he has no problem getting laid. There will always be a woman that wants to try. And yes I am glad for the experince. The feeling was incredible, the multiple orgasms,OMG, the very long foreplay was great. I'm reasonably sure a girl would get used to the enormity of the size, but for me I like working into a frenzy, knocking over furniture and things, and with his size I was afraid to turn myself loose that way without getting hurt
Did he get the two handed bj during foreplay? Can't get that going on too many men. I'm thinking many men would be quite jealous if they were a fly on the wall that night.
marla

United States

#341 Jun 10, 2010
Ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he get the two handed bj during foreplay? Can't get that going on too many men. I'm thinking many men would be quite jealous if they were a fly on the wall that night.
. Yes it took both hands. We were in 69 and it was actually easier for for me to deep throat than to take it all my pu@@y
I love womens

Stockton, CA

#342 Jun 10, 2010
Hot n lonely wrote:
Almost six inches biggest out of 11 men so I think you guys are boasting a bit!
Some are,but I'm not and I agree that most men are around the 5-6 inch range.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shemale/transgender 2 min broberts7777777 1
Any girls into tribbing/scissors/tribadism (Mar '08) 2 min char23 2,340
Dirty ki...k 2 min part_time_hornball1 39,497
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Sparkle 705,572
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min niceandsmooth19 696,746
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min thestudstud 328,607
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min hard 93,301
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 4 min racstock 11,221
More from around the web