Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14156 Oct 26, 2012
FaceTime69 wrote:
Horny looking to face time with someone ;) any takers?
Freak show...find Jehovah to save your freak show life. You will die from your freak show habit. Get control of your members..freak show scumb TOOL.......or else be another casualty.....scumb, garbage, trash TOOL
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#14157 Oct 26, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Freak show...find Jehovah to save your freak show life. You will die from your freak show habit. Get control of your members..freak show scumb TOOL.......or else be another casualty.....scumb, garbage, trash TOOL
Dude get out of here you piece of shit douch bag the only thing you do on here is annoy people and that's probably what your wanting just so you can laugh at how mad people get but to be honest no one really cares about what you have to say so shut it down and fall off a bridge

Location hidden

#14158 Oct 26, 2012
FaceTime69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude get out of here you piece of shit douch bag the only thing you do on here is annoy people and that's probably what your wanting just so you can laugh at how mad people get but to be honest no one really cares about what you have to say so shut it down and fall off a bridge
YOU are a freak show to be here. You are excrement popping out of your hole wanting some..HO to push it back in....constipation occurs STOOL TOOL........Find Jehovah before you get all Fked up you freak show...whoar....as--s wipe suck FK TOOL of no good use to anyone....

Location hidden

#14159 Oct 26, 2012
FaceTime69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just a common stool TOOL for some HO. Scumb filthy creep, your MOTHER is sick of you and your filth.......
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#14160 Oct 26, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are a freak show to be here. You are excrement popping out of your hole wanting some..HO to push it back in....constipation occurs STOOL TOOL........Find Jehovah before you get all Fked up you freak show...whoar....as--s wipe suck FK TOOL of no good use to anyone....
Awh you hurt my poor little feelings wahh
Get out of here

Location hidden

#14161 Oct 26, 2012
FaceTime69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get out of here
Push and shove the sh--t up way inside freak show....keep all the filth inside the track you freak of nature.....suck hard ones to, but not your choice..pack it inside deep and sickness will come in due time..you freak show, freak of mother nature and scumb garbage STOOL, TOOL... I have been there....you will get your just rewards in sickness you brown sick STOOOOL.....

Location hidden

#14162 Oct 26, 2012
FaceTime69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get out of here
I will give you face time, 100%...but with Jehovah who is 100% clean....CLEAN!! TOOL STOOL
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#14163 Oct 26, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Push and shove the sh--t up way inside freak show....keep all the filth inside the track you freak of nature.....suck hard ones to, but not your choice..pack it inside deep and sickness will come in due time..you freak show, freak of mother nature and scumb garbage STOOL, TOOL... I have been there....you will get your just rewards in sickness you brown sick STOOOOL.....
Your so funny babe ;)
Join Free
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#14164 Oct 26, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give you face time, 100%...but with Jehovah who is 100% clean....CLEAN!! TOOL STOOL
Lol okay
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#14165 Oct 26, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
What do I call?
Zay

Midland, TX

#14168 Oct 27, 2012
FaceTime69 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do I call?
Call me
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#14169 Oct 27, 2012
Zay wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me
What's your number?

Location hidden

#14175 Oct 27, 2012
Zay wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me
You are one fked tool.....dearranged sick dog.....rub on my leg.....pup.

Find Jehovah to get your sick life right and live a clean life sicko puke...

Location hidden

#14176 Oct 27, 2012
FaceTime69 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your number?
STOOL PUSHER......911.........dumb TOOL
Gaybroski98

Abilene, TX

#14178 Oct 27, 2012
Horny15 wrote:
Who wants to FaceTime?
I will just comment your username and ill hit you up in a sec.;)
Gaybroski98

Abilene, TX

#14180 Oct 27, 2012
Hkwoejdjj wrote:
Anyone wanna FaceTime ;)
How old are you?? I'll FaceTime!!:)
Horny

Columbus, OH

#14182 Oct 28, 2012
Anybody??
Horny

Columbus, OH

#14183 Oct 28, 2012
Ready to jerk
Sexy guys

Saint-hyacinthe, Canada

#14187 Oct 28, 2012
Give me your facetime
Drew

Loughborough, UK

#14190 Oct 28, 2012
Gay Man wrote:
Im gay tell me your email and well facetime im 13
What's your FaceTime ? Ill add you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 4 min Jack 102,059
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min dbyrne 778,435
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Craiggatsby 794,553
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min wayne20birmingham 107,143
Wives 5 min wicked son 5
jerking off with girls panties (Apr '13) 5 min Rick 270
question for the women 5 min Blackburn 43
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 11 min Cmnn1856 380,523
More from around the web