Next Last
tack

Salzburg, Austria

#2 Jun 16, 2008
anybody?
Nica

Europe

#3 Jun 16, 2008
yes...my sis n laws..im obsessed with them...since she was 11 ive sniffed and cleaned them for her...she does not know shes now 17
tack

Salzburg, Austria

#4 Jun 16, 2008
Nica wrote:
yes...my sis n laws..im obsessed with them...since she was 11 ive sniffed and cleaned them for her...she does not know shes now 17
well, 11 is definitely way too young.

but i have sniffed my mom's thong too. when she comes home from work and taked a shower, i just grab the thong that she's worn, and sniff it. love the smell.
ali

Isparta, Turkey

#5 Jul 15, 2008
i sniffed my mother in laws black smelly pantyhose and her worn sweaty thongs. the ass part had a intoxicating ass aroma...mm

Since: Jul 08

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jul 15, 2008
tried one on as a joke once. not very flattering on me

Location hidden

#8 Jul 15, 2008
yeah what is with the thong obsession..

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jul 15, 2008
hey, it was just for a laugh. i didn't look good. what with the body hair, balls spilling out the sides...

Location hidden

#10 Jul 15, 2008
kilgore wrote:
hey, it was just for a laugh. i didn't look good. what with the body hair, balls spilling out the sides...
haha now thats an image..
Join Free
yes

Ballston Spa, NY

#11 Jul 15, 2008
my guy has alot of them.....
He loves them says it helps with the gravity issue!

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jul 15, 2008
don't have such a problem
panTsniffr

O Fallon, MO

#13 Oct 9, 2008
my friends sexy wife keeps her hamper in the guest bathroom, so every time I go visit them I always use the bathroom and sneak the lid of her hamper up after I flush the toilet and quietly grab one or two of her used Victorias secret thongs and take a quick sniff of the crotch b4 shoving them in my pocket!
she gets em so damp and sweaty its unbelievable...mmm they smell so good I can't help myself!
brian

United States

#14 Oct 9, 2008
panTsniffr wrote:
my friends sexy wife keeps her hamper in the guest bathroom, so every time I go visit them I always use the bathroom and sneak the lid of her hamper up after I flush the toilet and quietly grab one or two of her used Victorias secret thongs and take a quick sniff of the crotch b4 shoving them in my pocket!
she gets em so damp and sweaty its unbelievable...mmm they smell so good I can't help myself!
I honestly do the same thing. Did it as young guy also. When ever i went to one of my friends homes who had sisters i would take a pair or two.
panTsniffr

Little Rock, AR

#15 Oct 9, 2008
so what % of guys do u think do it?
I always thought I was one of the only guys who liked sniffing panties but obviously I was wrong...I'm embarrassed to ask my guy friends if they do it...do u guys ever mention it to friends?

“clown?!”

Since: Mar 08

#16 Oct 9, 2008
i do it in stores. if my wife is looking at something and i'm ready to go, because i'm bored out of my freaking mind, i just reach over to the underwear rack and start sniffing.

works everytime.

“And tell me he's not comfy...”

Since: Feb 08

Westminster, MD

#17 Oct 9, 2008
obsessed with thongs and obsessed with sniffing them is two different stories but i do find them sexy
mad funnny

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Nov 20, 2008
i was sleeping over my friends house once n went to the bathroom n i saw his hott sisters thong so i started to sniff them and jerkoff. She walked in lmfao and she liked it n we fucked right there.
Guest 2

United States

#19 Nov 20, 2008
i love a womens thons.my wife wears them.they make me so hot .she will leave them in the bathroom or bedroom floor for me to see.my sister n law found some one day in our bathroom.now i tease my wife she was snifing them.they taste very good when my wife takes them off wet.
Steven

Kitchener, Canada

#20 Nov 20, 2008
My daughter is 14 and she wears thongs and I sniff them all the time,soooooooooo good.
thong lover

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Dec 11, 2008
i love thongs ilove to have sex with my bitchs thong still on.............i just came
panTsniffr

United States

#25 Dec 11, 2008
jus stole a pair from a 46yo gal...mmmmm sweaty well worn& delicious!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Obedient slut 598,796
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min Want my number 41,976
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min kweenxo 61,487
Skype! 30 male here looking for naughty female ... 4 min Guest 4
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Mistressrebecca1 417,645
BF Disappeared 4 min scorpio34901 2
Lesbians for Skype (Feb '12) 4 min Shaliciah 747
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min g335577 is my sc 545,648
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min mattandrew1290 253,584
More from around the web