Since: Feb 11

United States

#2033 Feb 1, 2011
I'm a caucasian male, 40, above average looking, curly hair, hazel eyes, and stocky build, looking for a woman in Oregon for regular nursing sessions. I
prefer that you be lactating, but it's not required. I will help to induce. Please be no more than a medium build and at least a C-cup. Race not important.
Please be serious about this when responding. If interested, please contact me at bryantg892 at yahoo dot com.

bryantg892@yahoo.com
Your guy

Plano, TX

#2034 Feb 1, 2011
starburst wrote:
i am in north texas looking to start an ANR. i have been donating my milk to a milk bank but i have an oversupply and plenty to share with a willing and loving partner.
I am close to you. Still interested?
Albanydude

Baldwinsville, NY

#2035 Feb 1, 2011
i am 22 fit and looking to taste a womens milk
Albanydude

Baldwinsville, NY

#2036 Feb 1, 2011
i am from albany ny
New to reuse

Draper, UT

#2037 Feb 1, 2011
Hi, I'm interested in startingan ANR with my fiancee (his idea). What works best to get started and keep going? Thanks!
You Already Know

United States

#2038 Feb 2, 2011
Would like give ANR a try, it's something I think about trying alot... I'm 26 yr old male from NY... So any women interested e-mail me espeon@juno.com
LuckyMan

Holbrook, MA

#2039 Feb 2, 2011
Yearning to lactate wrote:
Hi there... Anyone from mass here?
I'm from Bridgewater, which i suspect is in your neck of the woods. How could i be any luckier? I'm 26, polite, and 6'4". Shall we e-mail each other?
baby jane

Atlanta, GA

#2040 Feb 2, 2011
i never thought this would be so hard to find a special man that is young 22-40 athletic built open minded near or in georgia to suckle lick suck and bite my small c cup breast i am new to this i have never breast fed anyone but i want 2 learn so much with the right handsome young man to help me release my new desire ..i am dry now but i would love if he could induce me 2 lactation i feel so erotic thinking of this but it has to be a sane gentle and senual young man ...also if anyone has an electric breast pump they could donate to me 2 get me started that would be greatly appreciated thank you and have a blessed day : )
Join Free
baby jane

Atlanta, GA

#2041 Feb 2, 2011
oh i forgot to describe myself i am african american mixed with cherokee indian i am 5'3 128pds and petite but shapely brown skin with black hair i am looking for a young athletic man that is all about sex but being nurtured respectful and senual and has an open mind it would be nice if we are attracted to each other since this is very intimate ****smooches**** also if anyone has a electric breast pump they can donate that would be great to help me get started... how do you put pictures on this site ...thanks
baby jane

Atlanta, GA

#2042 Feb 2, 2011
omg!lol i am looking for a man that is NOT ALL ABOUT SEX i made a miss print on the text above oooops lol i really meant that is not all about sex and is about respect and nurturing and sane ... sorry about the mis print guys not much of a typist lol peace and love to us all :)
martinandDee

New Zealand

#2043 Feb 3, 2011
i,m 54 Dee is 34 we are both getting divorced from our partners, we have been together for just a few months and on our first night alone i found out that she was still making milk,she has now started too express and luckily has gone onto full flow,, neither of us have done anything like this before with a partner, and are now questioning why we have not done this before. I,m a lucky guy anyway having a younger woman but the breast milk just takes our relationship to a whole new plan, too anyone who has not tried it, do so ,, for you who have you already know how good it is for both of you so enjoy,,,for an older now young guy,,,
LuckyMan

Holbrook, MA

#2044 Feb 3, 2011
Yearning to lactate wrote:
Hi there... Anyone from mass here?
i'll be here within a week to check for a reponse. i have fa c ebook if we get that far. take care.
AB4u2love

Country Club Hills, IL

#2045 Feb 3, 2011
to fulfill a fantasy of many years.

also in chicao aera.. just a big titty baby at heart..
and belive there is no greater joy, then to nurse at a firm long hard wet nipple.. as with you finding a partner is the problem. as this is what stimulated my divorce several years ago.. she liked the attention as well as the stimulation.. just the ideal of induced lactation was going too far for her
wants to be sucked

United States

#2046 Feb 3, 2011
michiganman_43 wrote:
Great discussion. I would love to experience the intimacy and eroticism of nursing, and would love to find a sweet woman in southeast Michigan area who wishes to be lovingly suckled (lactating or not is fine). I'm in my 40's, an educated professional, athletic/fit, nice appearance, and a great friend.
Feel free to contact me if interested >>> michiganman_43 at Yahoo's email service.
R U still looking for that experience if so I am looking for someone to suck on me to bring me into lactating. It is hard to find someone to do this. Please let me know
Erotic pleasure

Rockford, IL

#2047 Feb 3, 2011
I have been lactating most of my adult life. I love my breast to fill up and allow someone to succulent my milk. My down side is that i am to sensual sexual. I have been celibate and i do know that i need to have sex for my breast to lactate. I am celibate because i am a recent widow, but i still crave to be satisfied. The passion and sensuality that goes through me when i am being succulented is amazing.
Still trying

Draper, UT

#2048 Feb 3, 2011
Maybe I'm a little impatient, but I've been massaging my breasts for about a week now and have been using a manual breast pump, but nothing but sore nipples. I breastfed my children when they were babies (20 years ago) and now trying to induce lactation once again, this time for erotic reasons. Does this really work? Thanks!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2049 Feb 4, 2011
Still trying wrote:
Maybe I'm a little impatient, but I've been massaging my breasts for about a week now and have been using a manual breast pump, but nothing but sore nipples. I breastfed my children when they were babies (20 years ago) and now trying to induce lactation once again, this time for erotic reasons. Does this really work? Thanks!
I doubt it really works, because i think with pregnacy your body makes some kind of hormons,, I've once heard you can get it back, did you try to research it on google? You body has to start making those hormons again. When I stopped breastfeeding my baby at 12months it took me a while till the producing had stopped, I still think I could give now a days though,, haha
luv2nurse los angeles

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2050 Feb 4, 2011
I am a single white male that is very attractive,
lean, fun, down to earth, easygoing and loves
to suckle for hours.
looking for a caring woman interested in a long-term ANR relationship that is in the los angeles area.
I would like to start this nursing relationship with a woman that is active, healthy, outgoing,
and open/minded. please email me with your pic attached to breastla@yahoo.com
shanae

Fountain Hills, AZ

#2051 Feb 4, 2011
I have a question, I have recently found out about adult nursing relationships, I love the idea and have started massaging my breasts regulary to begin lactating! I am so excited to let my boyfriend drink my milk, i am excited for it to bring me to this peaceful state and closeness everyone talks about! But im having a problem... My boyfriend,
He says he is excited to start suckling my breasts to help me lactate. So i have been waking up in the morning so excited for him to get home so he can start(he works nights) but he comes home and goes to sleep, then when he wakes up again im so excited for him to try it but again he says that his lips are chapped or something like that and that he will start tomorrow. So i ask him if he's really not interested, because id rather him tell me if hes not so im not all excited and lead on. Or maybe he's just nervous? I know once i start lactating he will love it!(well atleast i hope so lol) He is a boob man! But I dont know what to do! How do i handle this? What do i do? I need a little help! Help me please!
Also, should i use a breast pump to start lactation? Or just use hand massage until i can get my boyfriend to cooperate!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2052 Feb 4, 2011
Looking to induce wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there,
Are you in Ramona, CA? That is what it says, so I am just checking.
If so, lets chat and see if we can work something out.
Hi there? Single white male close to escondido..are you looking for a partner to help you induce?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
home alone looking for some rp fun 3 min whitewelsh59 1
Trade or Tribute 3 min jimmy 7
Lesbian snapchat (Oct '13) 3 min meeeeeeee94 5,586
Dirty ki...k 3 min Allen_Jacobs14 71,518
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Sep '12) 3 min mohit 22,417
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Chub lover 745,209
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min johndick 741,161
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Bro716 354,204
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Coolguy691996 99,496
More from around the web