adult breast feeding (adult nursing r...

Since: Jan 11

Alexandria, Australia

#2016 Jan 30, 2011
There is hope in this world!!*chuckles*
Anonymous

Frisco, TX

#2018 Jan 30, 2011
For any serious sucklers in NY.. please contact [email protected] I am eager to have my nipples suckled but since I am new to this I will need to know more about what you expect out of a meeting. I have large titties, very sensitive nipples. I am also cute.

“Lactating Host Wanted ”

Since: Aug 10

Long Beach

#2019 Jan 30, 2011
I'm impatiently longing for a woman's nurturing breasts to suckle in the Long Beach or surrounding area to help foster a devoted ABF connection.
If your determined to establish such a relationship Email me @ [email protected] for more info.
melissa

United States

#2020 Jan 31, 2011
Thirsty in San Diego wrote:
Looking for ANR in San Diego CA
SDJeweler at Yahoo dot com
<quoted text>
What part of san diego? I'm near chula vista.
melissa_curious to try

United States

#2021 Jan 31, 2011
I suck nips wrote:
Here's a question for all of you- who here has actually connected with a partner from here? I bet no one.
Lol. I'm trying to find somebody! Like come on people I'm 19 with 38 ds that is just trying to find somebody in san diego that can suck on my breasts to help induce my milk. Is that so hard to ask! Lol

Since: Oct 10

Hobart, Australia

#2022 Jan 31, 2011
melissa_curious to try wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I'm trying to find somebody! Like come on people I'm 19 with 38 ds that is just trying to find somebody in san diego that can suck on my breasts to help induce my milk. Is that so hard to ask! Lol
Damn I wish I lived near u, u would be leaking milk in no time as I sucked on ur nipples
Charles

Kansas City, KS

#2023 Jan 31, 2011
I live in Kansas City too and have been trying to find a ANR for a while. I would love to help you induce. Please email me back if you get this [email protected] I am a professional male, DD free and hope we can do this.
poppy

High Point, NC

#2025 Jan 31, 2011
amyone in high point or thomasville N. C. looking to be suckled by a older gentleman.
nips

San Diego, CA

#2026 Jan 31, 2011
melissa_curious to try wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Melissa, I live in SD and I would love to suck on your breasts. Here is my email so we can chat [email protected]
Andy
melissa

San Diego, CA

#2027 Jan 31, 2011
I suck nips wrote:
<quoted text>
Milissa, it is an arduous task to induce and suckling act is quite a bit different than breastplay for pleasure. But you do sound like a wonderful opportunity, nonetheless!
well i am looking for breastplay too, maybe even mutual masturbation...the pleasure i feel when i get my breasts sucked on is the main reason i started to look for somebody for an ANR but i am hoping that the end result would be to get my milk flowing
poppy

High Point, NC

#2029 Jan 31, 2011
Love to feed wrote:
46 y/o 40DD lactating and need somone to satisfy my love for an ANR/ABF. Lost my last ANR friend because she moved. Looking in the Greensboro area, NC. Men or women (or both..lol)
I live near Greensboro and would like to suckle your sweet 40DD's.
Maybe we could me somewhere like wal=mart and chat or whatever. It has always been my fantasy but it has never been fulfilled. Whatta ya think.

Since: May 10

Hurleyville, NY

#2030 Jan 31, 2011
19 year old male looking in North Idaho.
michael

Fort Irwin, CA

#2031 Jan 31, 2011
Hi looking to feed in the Inland empire area of California. I live in Fort Irwin which is close to Barstow, I travel down to Anaheim all the time.

Thanks for reading
Plano guy

Plano, TX

#2032 Feb 1, 2011
starburst wrote:
i am in north texas looking to start an ANR. i have been donating my milk to a milk bank but i have an oversupply and plenty to share with a willing and loving partner.
I am interested in Plano.. reach me on yahoo. it is A P P T U S

Since: Feb 11

Campbell, CA

#2033 Feb 1, 2011
I'm a caucasian male, 40, above average looking, curly hair, hazel eyes, and stocky build, looking for a woman in Oregon for regular nursing sessions. I
prefer that you be lactating, but it's not required. I will help to induce. Please be no more than a medium build and at least a C-cup. Race not important.
Please be serious about this when responding. If interested, please contact me at bryantg892 at yahoo dot com.

[email protected]
Your guy

Plano, TX

#2034 Feb 1, 2011
starburst wrote:
i am in north texas looking to start an ANR. i have been donating my milk to a milk bank but i have an oversupply and plenty to share with a willing and loving partner.
I am close to you. Still interested?
Albanydude

Syracuse, NY

#2035 Feb 1, 2011
i am 22 fit and looking to taste a womens milk
Albanydude

Syracuse, NY

#2036 Feb 1, 2011
i am from albany ny
New to reuse

West Jordan, UT

#2037 Feb 1, 2011
Hi, I'm interested in startingan ANR with my fiancee (his idea). What works best to get started and keep going? Thanks!
You Already Know

United States

#2038 Feb 2, 2011
Would like give ANR a try, it's something I think about trying alot... I'm 26 yr old male from NY... So any women interested e-mail me [email protected]
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
milf looking for kinky chat (Sep '13) 2 min dob 490
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 2 min Valery 187,966
MILF snapchat (Oct '13) 3 min Thicknhard 2,061
How many girls are addicted to masturbation? (May '07) 3 min Nea 4,433
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 3 min datboiisi 256,736
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min johnnvib 361,569
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Wassupxx 1,515,947
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 4 min gcc99 157,825
More from around the web