adult breast feeding (adult nursing relationships)

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments (Page 91)

Showing posts 1,801 - 1,820 of9,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
gpruss Denver CO

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

looking for lady in ths Denver area who wish to have her breast suckled, or that is lactating, or wishing to start.
Richard506

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2011

Older guy looking for breast milk in central CT NSA
rich@away32.com
I love to give pleasure

“Lactating Host Wanted ”

Since: Aug 10

Long Beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

looking to induce wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a 38 yo old female located in San diego, CA with a flexible schedule ideal for ANR. Have a similar problem and am in the process to induce via a breast pump. My breasts are a full D and going through so many changes already from self inducing. I have large brown areolas(about 3in in diameter)with perky nipples. I will help you induce if you can help me.
Email me @ jugums99928@mypacks.net I'll send you my pic and info, I'd love to hook up.
Opera Guy

Marana, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

Hello Everyone,

I am young man looking for a woman to begin an anr with in the Sahuarita/Green Valley area.

If any ladies in my area are interested feel free to contact me at mconstantine91@yahoo.com
Love to feed

Kernersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

46 y/o 40DD lactating and need somone to satisfy my love for an ANR/ABF. Lost my last ANR friend because she moved. Looking in the Greensboro area, NC. Men or women (or both..lol)
Dave

Lakewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Hi, I am inLA area, not too far from you. Please feel free ot email me at doud421@yahoo.com

Best,

Dave
baby jane

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

hello i am looking for an attractive young man 21-38yrs with an athletic built that can help me induce lactation i have never breast feed at all but i love for my nipples and breast to be sucked for long peroids of time ... and i am very new to this whole new experience but very eager to learn i am an african american mixed with cherokee indian young lady
i am 5'3 128pds and brown skin i am very shy and picky cuz there are 2 many crazy people out here but i am also open minded and looking for a young gentleman in atlanta georgia ....hit me back and help me understand and explore this new experience******smooches****** *
depressed ohioan

Clarksville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

baby jane wrote:
hello i am looking for an attractive young man 21-38yrs with an athletic built that can help me induce lactation i have never breast feed at all but i love for my nipples and breast to be sucked for long peroids of time ... and i am very new to this whole new experience but very eager to learn i am an african american mixed with cherokee indian young lady
i am 5'3 128pds and brown skin i am very shy and picky cuz there are 2 many crazy people out here but i am also open minded and looking for a young gentleman in atlanta georgia ....hit me back and help me understand and explore this new experience******smooches****** *

ah tis a shame that you live so far away damn the space between us
Join Free
silverrain2020

Venezuela

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

I would like to have a lady to try this with. my e-mail is silvershadow777@yahoo.com

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

I'm looking for lacation with a female in the Kansas City-Topeka area! I'm very experience at this. Please let chat!
military man

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

I do my oldest sister all the time, It's our secret and no body knows. She has 38-D cups with large purky brown 1/4 inch nipples that I suck,pull and sqeeze with my teeth and mouth.I want to f*ck her but she always says no.But she always give me the best blowjob any brother could want from his sister.I love her so much.
depressed ohioan

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

military man wrote:
I do my oldest sister all the time, It's our secret and no body knows. She has 38-D cups with large purky brown 1/4 inch nipples that I suck,pull and sqeeze with my teeth and mouth.I want to f*ck her but she always says no.But she always give me the best blowjob any brother could want from his sister.I love her so much.

ummm 0.o
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

military man wrote:
What state are you in?
Cassie

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Love to feed wrote:
46 y/o 40DD lactating and need somone to satisfy my love for an ANR/ABF. Lost my last ANR friend because she moved. Looking in the Greensboro area, NC. Men or women (or both..lol)
Would like to discuss the ANR/ABG thing. I am a 59 y.o. female who is in an ANR (dry) relationship for the first time in my life--a dream come true. Email me at makeminescotch@gmail.com. Just talk or ?? My partner and I are in NC.
Dallas mom

The Colony, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

David wrote:
Hi I'm a male 41 looking for a ANR relationship in Fort Worth and was wondering if you were still looking for someone?
<quoted text>
I am interested in trying I'm me at undercover699@yahoo.com
Michael

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

I would love to find a woman for ANR and long term relationship in southern California
wantmilk

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

Seeking a female partner in the Los Angeles area that would like to start a nursing relationship.
I am a single white thin handsome man email me at
breastfeedmeasap@yahoo.com
couple in Houston

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

Couple in Houston TX.seeking a lactating female to suckle on a regular session.lgnhtown99@hotmail.com

Since: Feb 10

North NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

27 yr old male in NJ/NY/Philly area seeking discreet, stress relieving ANR with female. Age/race unimortant. Send me a personal msg or reply here.
doug liehr

West Linn, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

Jessa Kate wrote:
I am interested in this new fetish. I am 23 and I have never had children, but I love the sensation of suckling on my breasts. I cum over and over again once the suckling starts. I don't have any milk yet, but I am interested if any men out there (preferably 35 and under) like suckling...
I would enjoy a good suckle!!!!
yes jessa that is a good feeling and if you are interested love to help you with that live in vancover washington doug.liehr@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,801 - 1,820 of9,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5198 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay snapchat users (Jan '13) 1 min Aaron Broad 2,912
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min newjock85 418,768
Horny Snapchat? (Oct '12) 2 min diamondz6077 210
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min hotjac16 309,735
Self conscious about my boobs. Rate them? 2 min kidrock50 307
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Breannean 224,175
Naughty snap chat (Nov '12) 3 min jimmymanziel 3,576
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min cmmmmm0010 120,917
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 26 min big 18,060