luv2nurse

Malibu, CA

#1879 Dec 31, 2010
single white tall man seeking a woman in the los angeles area near venice to start a long term nursing relationship. you must enjoy hours of suckling be open-minded and down to earth.
email me at breastla@yahoo.com
New Year

Atlanta, GA

#1880 Jan 1, 2011
43-year-old white male in the Atlanta area looking for a woman with whom to experience this. Please email me at niceguy4867@gmail.com
Rajeev Sharma-Muscat

Muscat, Oman

#1881 Jan 1, 2011
Any lady at Muscat with loads of breast milk? I'm an avid lover of tit milk.
looking to induce

United States

#1882 Jan 2, 2011
Curious to try wrote:
Hi I'm a 19 year old female that wants to find someone to help me induce lactation.I breastfed my son for for months untill my milkflow eventually stopped. I love the feeling of my husband suckling on my breasts and he loved the taste of my milk but he isn't as interested in helping me induce as much as I am. So if there is anyone in southern california interested plz post so on here. Thank you
I am a 38 yo old female located in San diego, CA with a flexible schedule ideal for ANR. Have a similar problem and am in the process to induce via a breast pump. My breasts are a full D and going through so many changes already from self inducing. I have large brown areolas(about 3in in diameter)with perky nipples. I will help you induce if you can help me.
italiaforza

UK

#1883 Jan 2, 2011
Any women looking for an ANR in London UK ? Friendly 18yr old guy looking to try something like this.
italiaforza

UK

#1884 Jan 2, 2011
email me knightoli@Yahoo.co.uk
Susan

Tualatin, OR

#1885 Jan 2, 2011
Curious in pdx wrote:
I'm inducing lactation now. I've gotten some milk but not much. I'm in a stable relationship and don't want to do anything to screw it up. He's not interested. I'm entertaining the idea of possibly having an anr. Nothing sexual. Would love to just chat sometime. See what happens. Curiousaboutanr@gmail.com
I'm in portland but am a woman - interested?
Curious to try

Fontana, CA

#1886 Jan 3, 2011
looking to induce wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a 38 yo old female located in San diego, CA with a flexible schedule ideal for ANR. Have a similar problem and am in the process to induce via a breast pump. My breasts are a full D and going through so many changes already from self inducing. I have large brown areolas(about 3in in diameter)with perky nipples. I will help you induce if you can help me.
Seems like we have a lot in common. I am also in san diego and I also have full Ds with big brown areolas. I would love to help induce you. What part of san diego are you located? Just give me your email and we can talk more.
Join Free
L M R

United States

#1887 Jan 3, 2011
J J O wrote:
<quoted text> I am in norwalk area and i'll love to help you to induce lactation, how can reach each other?
I am in the North O.C. area... if you have more information as to how you can help me with this... I'm very interested in ABF and relationship... I have 2 kids but never BF them.. I would like to try again with adult...
L M R

United States

#1888 Jan 3, 2011
I am a 28yo female looking for either male or female in the north O.C. area to help me lactate and/or have an ANR or ABF relationship long term... I've previously had 2 kids... never breast fed either... I have DD with big areolas need help by suckling or manually... please respond via email. kpkid_2 at yahoo....
nursing male

Summerville, SC

#1889 Jan 3, 2011
Hi "fullofmilk40c" I am in Alabama and have suckling abilities. I have induced a prior gf and crave milk. If interested please reply.
Hispanicguy

United States

#1890 Jan 3, 2011
Hi LMR I just emailed u so we can chat:)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1891 Jan 4, 2011
ANR in Lenexa wrote:
Looking to for man in KC area for ANR relationship. Cute, busty, and professional female in mid 40's.
Dear mid 40's I am 59/M and in KCMO PM me here thru my profile and leave your email if you want to talk about it.

Location hidden

#1892 Jan 4, 2011
ANR in KCMO wrote:
Looking for discreet ANR relationship in Kansas City, MO. No sex, just strictly suckling. Must be clean and disease/drug free. I am serious.
Yes I would love to help you I am a 59yo male who loves to suck milk PM me from my profile and give me you email address and I will respond back asap

Location hidden

#1893 Jan 4, 2011
ANRMaid wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I have no clue what your email is. Also, Alma is west of Topeka isn't it? That is quite a distance.
Yes I would love to help you I am a 59yo male who loves to suck milk PM me from my profile here on topix and give me you email address and I will respond back asap. I am in KC Mo so thta is as close to Lees Summit as you cand get and am more the experienced at what you want.
DenverLips

Loveland, CO

#1894 Jan 4, 2011
Any ladies in Denver looking for a man to help out? First time, experienced, or already breastfeeding? I would love to suckle at your breasts.
curiousbeb85

El Paso, TX

#1895 Jan 5, 2011
how long till u begin to lactate if u were to induce it?

“Needing to Nurse”

Since: Apr 10

Los Angeles county

#1896 Jan 5, 2011
Don68 wrote:
Looking for Adult Nursing with clean disease free mommy. Will pay $400 a month for a 20 minute session once a week. I'm a clean, discrete, working professional. No sex involved.
San Diego
california.speedway@gmail.com
Nice wish I lived in San Diego
lovesuckling

United States

#1897 Jan 5, 2011
MOMMIESMILK I AM ONLY 40 MIN FROM YOU
email me at breastla@yahoo.com
len in houston

Houston, TX

#1900 Jan 6, 2011
Looking for a anr in Houston I live on the SW side of town can travel as well as host hours are flexible can be reach @lgnhtown99@hotmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have u ever sexted? 3 min Pric3y94 4
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Asiangayboy16 278,597
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 4 min bigasstight 46,138
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Leo-151 596,827
Who's dirty panties have you sniffed? (Jul '12) 4 min baz 2,212
Bad stepdads dads and uncles 4 min BbwDoesItAll 44
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 5 min Brubaby5 17,420
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Xtralatin 632,804
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Sweet guy 88 454,862
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min Brubaby5 75,621