Will do
andi

UAE

#1840 Dec 18, 2010
i want milk can u email me djandimavis04@hotmail.com
Sabino

Santa Ana, CA

#1841 Dec 18, 2010
Hi i live in orange county and im def interested in a relationship my email adress is chevyss86@hotmail.com thx sweety
sexybut old wrote:
I live in Southern California.
MILKYLIPS

AOL

#1842 Dec 20, 2010
If ya take micronized Progesterone and motillium and fenugreek ( Mothers love ) you with get milky in about 15 days use a sweet tasting olive oil about 2 inches around the nipple while suckling or pumping this will greatly help stimulate the nipple to become puffy and long. suck easy with both upper and lower lips turned out and cradle the nipple with the tongue yet stroke it lightly with the tip of the tongue . make the lower lip stimulate the areola and stay well oiled with oilive oil to allow the lip to slide up and down this will aid in let down . you will always get a little booby juice and then the flood gates will let loose . massaging the other booby and nipple with a hand helps let down .making sound of enjoyment when suckling excites women and they get a let down reflex from it. the smell of baby powder also helps for let down . for a really wild let down and awesome suckling use locker room or rush that you can get from an adult store . combine that with a vibrator on the nipples or mastrabation and you will go all night
Mass_man

Wilmington, MA

#1843 Dec 21, 2010
Yearning to lactate wrote:
Hi there... Anyone from mass here?
Hi Yearning, I am from Mass...Are you still looking and like to chat? Guess you are closer..

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1844 Dec 22, 2010
Seasons Greetings to all you "uniquely special" women out there.
Those of you here, to play anonymously with but a fantasy, and especially to those with a sincere calling to live and share the Adult Breastfeeding lifestyle.. Mwah :D........
David

Fort Worth, TX

#1845 Dec 23, 2010
Hi I'm a male 41 looking for a ANR relationship in Fort Worth and was wondering if you were still looking for someone?
in texas wrote:
I am not comfortable with this form of communication but am interested in producing milk and feeding a man who desires to be held and fed.
please respond
i love tittts

Mount Prospect, IL

#1846 Dec 23, 2010
Annie wrote:
I have just started relactation and even though I have only been pumping and massaging a few days my breasts are huge and tender! I had big breasts before, but now they look so big! The areola around my nipple has changed colour and got darker too! The bumps/glands around the my dark areola are now much bigger too! I have veins visible on both breasts and my nipples are darker and very sensitive and a bit sore too! I am determined to get milk dripping out of them very soon! can't wait to feel it being suckled out of me! It is all so sexy and erotic! So glad I am doing this!
Pardon em, May I suckel your TEETS?
Join Free
GPruss

Golden, CO

#1847 Dec 23, 2010
looking for lady in ths Denver area who wish to have her breast suckled, or that is lactating, or wishing to start.
rockmania

Baldwin, NY

#1848 Dec 23, 2010
reply me i am really close to u rockmania74@yahoo.com im 28 year old single guy here form allentown pa

“Cool Change”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1849 Dec 23, 2010
this could be interesting

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1850 Dec 23, 2010
I wish everyone in the chatroom happy holidays, and may everyone find someone to help them out!
I'm looking for a female that wants to lactated for me, I'm in the topeka and Kansascity areas
Nick

Houston, TX

#1851 Dec 24, 2010
I'm a mid 20s male, mature, and quite professional. I am seeking an long term ANR relationship. I've sucked on lactating breasts before, and it was truly amazing. If you are a female and want to start lactating again or are already lactating and would like to increase the flow of milk and start a relationship then reply. I'm in the Galleria area of Houston, but travel all throughout the Beltway for work. Contact me at knick713@gmail.com
niplover30

Dalton, GA

#1852 Dec 25, 2010
I am in Dalton , Ga. and have been fascinated with the idea of suckling for breastmilk since my short experience 1 year ago. I can not get this thought out of my head!!! The milk was so sweet...I've never had an experience so wonderful! Is there anyone near that still has milk and woould love to be suckled or someone who wants to induce?
edward gar

Dallas, TX

#1853 Dec 25, 2010
MysteryEvolved wrote:
44 year old woman with beautiful breasts would like to meet male for nursing relationship in the south TX Valley. Must be flexible with schedule.
. I would really like to talk to you. My email is: aggieedgar@yahoo.com. I was searching for this topic and found you. I am a good man with professional job....and well I will tell you the rest when we hopfully connect...bye.
Curious to try

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1854 Dec 26, 2010
Hi I'm a 19 year old female that wants to find someone to help me induce lactation.I breastfed my son for for months untill my milkflow eventually stopped. I love the feeling of my husband suckling on my breasts and he loved the taste of my milk but he isn't as interested in helping me induce as much as I am. So if there is anyone in southern california interested plz post so on here. Thank you
Thirsty

Bossier City, LA

#1855 Dec 26, 2010
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I am located in the Shreveport, La area and I travel to Dallas often. I would love to meet a lactating lady I could suckle when I am in Dallas or a lady who lives closer to when I am. I am an older man who would treasure an ABF relationship with a willing lady. I am old school so I open doors and treat a lady as I was taught to do when I was growing up. If you are out there and would help me out I would forever be thrilled. I can travel to some degree. I love breast milk. Everybody have a fantastic new year. Perhaps this year that special lady will come along.
Thirsty

Bossier City, LA

#1856 Dec 26, 2010
starburst wrote:
i am in north texas looking to start an ANR. i have been donating my milk to a milk bank but i have an oversupply and plenty to share with a willing and loving partner.
Starburst I just saw your post #332. Are you still lactating and could I perhaps see you when I am in Dallas sometime?
Curious to try

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1857 Dec 27, 2010
luv2nurse wrote:
Single white male seeking a female in the
LOS ANGELES area for a ANR
How old? And can you be a little more specific about which part of LA?
Loving lactating

Cape Coral, FL

#1858 Dec 27, 2010
breast man wrote:
i love sucking on womens breast,i will make them feel good for you,am a pro at breast loving,i only do white women,maybe a mexican every now and then ,they got some sweeeeet milk
Where r u located

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Zachhh43 277,949
any sexy black girls attracted to white guys?? (Nov '11) 2 min TheTanMan 1,236
Dirty chatting ;) no pics needed (Apr '12) 2 min bigDdude 1,773
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Furrypup19 631,761
gay first timer from tyne and wear 3 min david 1
Any first time gays in Hertfordshire/stevenage (May '13) 3 min Daddy30s 176
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 3 min hornyNewcastlelad 26,347
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Alstrollo 595,326
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Picsr 75,293
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Xxxshare 453,918