adult breast feeding (adult nursing r...
junior

Sonora, CA

#1518 Oct 24, 2010
Hi I am a male in the Sacramento area looking for an ANR relationship. [email protected] Thanks
bigteats4u2suck

Scottsville, KY

#1519 Oct 24, 2010
I have wanted this for so long, just thinking about it well I guess you can imagine how i feel,,
Anybody in TN close to Lebanon area or Hartsville?

Since: Oct 10

Lakeland, FL

#1520 Oct 24, 2010
marie wrote:
<quoted text>
....o i guess a female like me can't. I'm looking for a female to nurse me. I am female also, but I want to be nurse by another female.
Can I watch?
Tera

Alexandria, VA

#1521 Oct 24, 2010
wantstobamomma wrote:
Hi, I am 52 yo woman in CT. I am also kind of small on top. Can I still breastfeed? Would it be possible to lactate any more? I'd love to try with someone interested in this.
I am a female living in Alexandria, VA and would love to try!
Tera

Alexandria, VA

#1522 Oct 24, 2010
CuriousBreasts wrote:
I'm a very sexy, very fit 51 year old female who looks about 40 seeking a male or female to nurse my breasts to lactation and then continue with an ongoing nursing relationship. I live on the gulf coast in mississippi and would prefer someone who could visit a couple of times per day. I am self-employed and work at home so my schedule is flexible. Anyone who can assist, please respond.
My husband and I have become very interested in the adult nursing idea. Would love to discuss visiting?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1523 Oct 24, 2010
bigteats4u2suck wrote:
I have wanted this for so long, just thinking about it well I guess you can imagine how i feel,,
Anybody in TN close to Lebanon area or Hartsville?
Oh yes,(bigteats4u2suck) from an experienced male perspective, you are not alone in your desires or feeling incomplete.
Adult breastfeeding is a truly unique "lifestyle" relationship, and requires a mutual commitment of time and devotion 24/7.. Sadly, most of those using this thread seem to think that awesome interdependence can be shared long distance or with sporadic encounters, simply because there lives are controlled by the little worlds they're stuck in, rather then having the courage to step out and live there dreams..

If you're a woman with courage and sincerely desire a mutually committed ABF relationship, please register on topix and personal msg me.
Butch

Hohenwald, TN

#1524 Oct 24, 2010
Hi I am 55 wm living in Tn. near Nashville looking for attractive woman for long trm adlt breastfeeding partner I have 20 yrs. exper and I can have any woman with milk in a short time I know how to nurse and draw the milk out from deep in breasts. if you are wanting a real down to earth partner or need to get started lactating give me a buss 6157662179 you will not be sorry I am not here to blow smoke I have started women that never had child and had them with milk in two to three days yes days not weeks or mouths. [email protected]
Mark

Fort Belvoir, VA

#1525 Oct 25, 2010
Hello Folks! Am middle age SWM and very excited and passionate about this lifestyle. Would love to meet a Lady in northern virginia (Western FFX/Loudoun Co.) who is seeking an adult nursing relationship. Have been so very fortunate to have experienced both wet/dry nursing with several great Ladies in the last 3 years. I understand your needs/desires, Ladies, are always the first priority. Hoping to chat with you soon. Ciao.
[email protected]
kdd48595

Seattle, WA

#1526 Oct 25, 2010
20 year old male still looking for a woman to suckle in the Seattle area.
Send me an im or email at [email protected] :)
milkfarmer

United States

#1527 Oct 26, 2010
hi i have helped induced a 63nyr old, she had never had babys but boy did she get milk we qould squirt the miror. i am curently free know how toinduce and love it , suckle like a baby or a growen man who knows what makes a woman leak.
Geo.
[email protected]
milkfarmer

United States

#1528 Oct 26, 2010
Tera wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a female living in Alexandria, VA and would love to try!
hi yes you can and its wonderful i can help
milkfarmer

United States

#1529 Oct 26, 2010
gr8tbarrister wrote:
<quoted text>
36Ccup... are you still looking? I am an hour away
hi i would love to if your still interested, nothing sweeter then full flowing breast latchedon to and sursing till you have a sweet let down maybe even an orgasm.
[email protected]
milkfarmer

United States

#1530 Oct 26, 2010
i am by bay city michigan,
milkfarmer

United States

#1531 Oct 26, 2010
i am i Michigan 52 and i know how tohelpinduce nad i willshare even ifto far for me togetto suckle,
Northwest lady

Portland, OR

#1532 Oct 26, 2010
milkfarmer wrote:
hi i have helped induced a 63nyr old, she had never had babys but boy did she get milk we qould squirt the miror. i am curently free know how toinduce and love it , suckle like a baby or a growen man who knows what makes a woman leak.
Geo.
[email protected]
Where are you located??
Butch

United States

#1533 Oct 26, 2010
I help and started a 65 yr old woman and her breasts look like skin hanging when I started and I had them with milk in a week of around the clock nursing every two hrs. or so. she told me I was better than her later husband. So whatever your age if you are in good health you can produce milk.
moongirl in denver

Denver, CO

#1534 Oct 26, 2010
gpruss wrote:
looking for lady in Denver area wish to start or is lactating that would love to have her breast suckled.
gpruss are you still looking for someone in Denver? Where are you located?
milkfarmer

Detroit, MI

#1535 Oct 27, 2010
wrkingmother wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you had any responses?
your in lansinjg close enough forme if youd like to chast and see
milkfarmer

Detroit, MI

#1536 Oct 27, 2010
Northwest lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you located??
in michigan always wanted to go to portlan org, have cuz up and over their some where what are you lookng for.
northwestlady

Nampa, ID

#1537 Oct 27, 2010
milkfarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
in michigan always wanted to go to portlan org, have cuz up and over their some where what are you lookng for.
looking for a long term ANR and I live in Medfrod, Oregon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min French guy 1,445,304
Rate my c**k on k...!k (Nov '13) 1 min horny 8,491
gay whatsapp numbers (Oct '13) 1 min AaDaT 7,958
Women Bursting Their Clothes 1 min Cut6 10
Gay German snapchat (Oct '14) 1 min xxchrisx99 914
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Skp bottomsexy181818 326,421
gay snapchat 2016 2 min Anonymous 1,888
Gay/bi k.k 2 min Kikxchng 136,971
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 3 min Randyd1231 220,402
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 9 min Just send me a di... 181,876