Looking to induce

San Diego, CA

#1498 Oct 20, 2010
eyedea1989 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi I am about 45 min away from san diego (very south oc) would love to help you induce
I say, we should chat and see what we can work out.

By the way any others who just wish to stay in touch, to chat about the topic, progress, etc. Feel free to e-mail me at hereincali@gmail.com
Scott Smith

Jenks, OK

#1499 Oct 21, 2010
MilkMaiden wrote:
I have become all but obsessed with this. I stimulated my breasts into lactation by daily massage and stimulation. I was able to place an ad on another site and found a man who was actually only a few miles from me, interested in this same situation. I am married, and my husband is disgusted by the idea...so this would be something secretive. I was ready to walk out the door to meet this man, when I got worried and scared about meeting a stranger. He lived too close, and if he ended up being a freak...then what? It was to be awesome, because we wanted to arrange a few visits daily....but I couldn't follow through. I'm SO frustrated!

So how did the ANR turn out . I am in Tulsa and would love to find a special lady who would want to do this. I have U.C. and read it is really a healthy thing for this. email me at staringatwalls34@yahoo.com if you have any ideas or tell me that other ste you used , thanks
San Antone Leche

San Antonio, TX

#1500 Oct 21, 2010
I am looking to relactate, 30 something BBW searching for male or female ANR under the age of 45 here in San Antonio. Must be discreet and flexible.
email me at amorsinculpa at yahoo dot com

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1501 Oct 21, 2010
Cpl in FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it have to be just a female or can it be a couple?
I have started inducing and was originally looking for a female as my ABF partner. I will admit I am curious and very interested that you're a couple looking to share the experience. I am in Florida as well and if your still looking I would very much like to talk with you.
jjrjon4fun

United States

#1502 Oct 21, 2010
Professional black male seeking attractive woman for Adult Nursing Relationship. Located in West Tennessee area. Would Love to suckle lactating woman.
jjrjon@hotmail.com
the inducer

Woonsocket, RI

#1503 Oct 21, 2010
is there anyone in the mass/ri area interested?? im definitely interested in trying to suckle a lactating woman
sonia

United States

#1504 Oct 22, 2010
Hi there iam looking for a partner to help me induce milk and be in a ANR friendship . My location is the Maryland, Shady Grove , I'm would love to start as soon as possible re lactating again . There are clear drops already just need a suckle to bring the milk down .
eyedea1989

Los Angeles, CA

#1505 Oct 22, 2010
Looking to induce wrote:
<quoted text>
I say, we should chat and see what we can work out.
By the way any others who just wish to stay in touch, to chat about the topic, progress, etc. Feel free to e-mail me at hereincali@gmail.com
Ok that sounds good to me, here is my email rodarte345@gmail.com hope to talk to you soon!
MNMilkMaid

Minneapolis, MN

#1506 Oct 22, 2010
Looking to get started here in MN. Anyone local who can help me out?

Mid 40, open to ANR or just assistance.

Thanks!
Mark

Dumfries, VA

#1507 Oct 22, 2010
sonia wrote:
Hi there iam looking for a partner to help me induce milk and be in a ANR friendship . My location is the Maryland, Shady Grove , I'm would love to start as soon as possible re lactating again . There are clear drops already just need a suckle to bring the milk down .
Sonia

Hi. Thanks for your note to this board. I live near the Dulles Airport, in northern virginia. I have both wet/dry suckling experience. Would love to chat with you. Have a great Friday. Thanks. milkmn@yahoo.com
Ryan

Grand Rapids, MI

#1508 Oct 23, 2010
Hi there, I am looking for a woman in Michigan who is looking for ANR. Feel free to email me at Bly615@hotmail.com Have a great day!
Zoey

Tulsa, OK

#1509 Oct 23, 2010
Scott Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
So how did the ANR turn out . I am in Tulsa and would love to find a special lady who would want to do this. I have U.C. and read it is really a healthy thing for this. email me at staringatwalls34@yahoo.com if you have any ideas or tell me that other ste you used , thanks
I'm near Sapulpa, Ok. Maybe we can chat.
milkfun224

Barrington, RI

#1510 Oct 23, 2010
Hi I'm looking for ladies for an ANR relationship in the metrowest area of MA. I need to be discreet so please respond here and we can exchange emails. thanks

Since: Aug 10

United States

#1511 Oct 23, 2010
Inducing_Lactation wrote:
You know i have been looking into this for days and felt like such a freak to want to lactate even though i haven't had a child... anyone want to share techniques or positive end results? thank you
hi, I started reading on this whole topic about this time last year and I became so intrigued that I was alone in wanting to Breastfeed as an adult. I'm 29 and have found virtually impossible to find Someone interested and has the courage actually do it. But eventually after search after search I found someone. We engaged a few times in suckling and reach a point to where she had a thin white liquid emerge but we had to stop before her milk came in completely :( But it was a GREAT experience the bonding, the closeness being cradled next to her breasts. I would Love to find another partner in Atlanta, GA but I haven't had any real success. I can be emailed @ Scorpius_2011@ymail.com
jjrjon4fun

United States

#1512 Oct 24, 2010
Professional Black male clean and drug free seeking attractive ANR partner in West Tennessee area and/or Colorado Springs, CO. jjrjon@yahoo.com
Dave

United States

#1513 Oct 24, 2010
wrkingmother wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you had any responses?
wrkingmother, I am in Lansing as well, if you would like to chat about this let me know, daveguy2004@yahoo.com. I helped a friend of mind induce awhile ago and would like to find another person to induce with.

United States

#1514 Oct 24, 2010
wrkingmother wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you male or female?
wrkingmother, I am a male in Lansing as well and would like to chat sometime, Daveguy2004@yahoo,com. I look forward to heaing from you.

Loma Linda, CA

#1515 Oct 24, 2010
hi. 53 yr old average build, los angeles, d/d free, swm here, nice guy, who absolutely loves sucking nipples and anything else to do with them, wet or dry. either to make a woman feel great, or assist with or manage lactation. experienced with this and would love to meet or even chat with ladies about this subject. i have a very flexible schedule and can host as well. let me love your breasts and nipples. so if you love your nipples sucked to orgasm, or just love the feeling, or just want to chat about it, i hope to hear from you. thanks. my email is socaliguy4you@yahoo.com.

Loma Linda, CA

#1516 Oct 24, 2010
i want to ad that i would love a relationship with the right lady.

Clearwater, FL

#1517 Oct 24, 2010
Suckler looking for lactating female in the 727 or 813 area. No sex needed. I am normal, clean cut male.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rate my sexy gf 10 min jack 13
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 10 min jonstuu47 174,694
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 10 min matty 492,112
roundhay park leeds 11 min dez4704 2
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 11 min Davejamesmcc 20,498
Any uncircumcised guys? 11 min MrZenigata 211
Any Girls who have a Happy Trail? (Sep '13) 11 min danni2 11
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 12 min heyaa 300,359
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 13 min Roxasjones 403,640
•••