gpruss

Denver, CO

#1456 Oct 15, 2010
Debbie wrote:
Would love to find a man who wants to start a ANR with me in the Denver area. Anyone out there in colorado?
Hi, I am in the Denver Metro and interested. I am an older gentleman and would be interested in helping you out. Do you have an age range that you are looking for. I am retired and have plenty of time and can host. Let me know and we can exchange emails.
Rhino871

Goddard, KS

#1457 Oct 15, 2010
Looking for milk in Wichita KS

Since: Oct 10

Denver, CO

#1458 Oct 15, 2010
Debbie wrote:
Would love to find a man who wants to start a ANR with me in the Denver area. Anyone out there in colorado?
I would be interested. Been looking for a long time. Live in north Lakewood. Can travel and host.
Dat_Boy

Wilmington, NC

#1459 Oct 15, 2010
becca wrote:
My titties need to be suckled... my former boyfriend induced lactation when I was 46 years old... I would love to have you nurse my titties.. please reply to: beckbrass@aol.com
<quoted text>
Hey becca i would love to suck on ur titties, im from north charleston but livin in wilmington nc now but i can make frequent trips to sc especially for milk. my email is rickjay12@yahoo.com
Dat_Boy

Wilmington, NC

#1460 Oct 15, 2010
BmB wrote:
<quoted text>
Im in NC too! looking4me1985@yahoo.com
i am in wilmington, north carolina
milky

El Dorado Springs, MO

#1461 Oct 15, 2010
looking for someone to nurse my breasts - West Plains, Mo area
Rhino871

Goddard, KS

#1462 Oct 15, 2010
Milky email me rhino871@juno.com
milky

El Dorado Springs, MO

#1463 Oct 15, 2010
Rhino871 wrote:
Milky email me rhino871@juno.com
Looking back, it seems you are from Wichita, KS. Looking for someone closer...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1464 Oct 15, 2010
Looking to induce wrote:
Just a tip here..There seems to be a problem with the correct location posted, please mention it when placing a new add. Mine is San Diego, I am trying to induce. Male or female welcome.
Hi Looking,

I'm in Northern Los Angeles, is that too far from you?
wolf215

United States

#1465 Oct 15, 2010
Looking for someone in the buffalo Ny area to begin a discreet ANR. I am a male, black, 5''9, a little on the chubby side. I am looing for a female. My email is Orangekun15@yahoo.com
Interested in connecting

Rochester, NY

#1466 Oct 15, 2010
Sherrie - I have posted here in the past seeking someone from Rochester interested in an ANR relationship. I am interested in exploring the possibility with you. Please write to me at dompierre_14608@yahoo.com
Sherri wrote:
Hi ya'll I'm a younger female seeking a younger male, >40 very interested in this type of a relationship with a man. i need someone i can trust to keep this up as i know my girls would require lots of attention and i long for the chance to have a man take my breasts into his mouth and suckle until warm hot milk is pouring into his mouth. In my eyes there is nothing so intimate as nourishing a lover in this way, i'm 5'5" with a b cup breast and if you are willing to bite lick and suck my breasts until i produce i'd love to provide and enjoy that bond. let me know if you're interested. PLEEEEASE
Looking to induce

Escondido, CA

#1467 Oct 16, 2010
SoCal cyclist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Looking,
I'm in Northern Los Angeles, is that too far from you?
Unfortunately yes, it is too fa for me. I am in the south end of San Diego.
Ryan

Grand Rapids, MI

#1468 Oct 16, 2010
Guy from Michigan looking for a partner for ANR feel free to contact me at Bly615@hotmail.com
Breastcucker 2709948966

United States

#1469 Oct 16, 2010
I wunt to fiend a women that wunts t start a abf/anr weth me i live in paducah ky text me if u wunt tha same thaing
ATimeForDDs

Pasadena, CA

#1470 Oct 17, 2010
SoCal cyclist wrote:
Why is it so difficult, especially for a guy to find a relationship like this? This is supposed to be a very charished moment between two people, or so I would imagine. Every woman I've brought up the subject to look at me like a freak! How am I...a relatively sane person suppose to get around this obstacle? I try not to be so coy about it or glib but it's a sensative subject with women isn't it? And I don't want to offend anyone's sensibility or code of ethics or what have you, but this is something that I honestly feel is worth a value I can't put a price tag on!
a lot of people are very tense when considering anything like this for whatever reason. While this is a very exciting idea, it still is an intimate exchange which cannot be overlooked. I've always been interested, but the right partner needs to come along before this will happen. In the mean time, the girls wait :)
Ketepa

Sacramento, CA

#1471 Oct 17, 2010
Hello All! I would love to find a mature male for adult nursing,to help induce rnlactation. I am 5'6', cup size 38DD with large areolas and large nipples after suckling. I have many interests, a great sense of humor, and love the thought of tenderly cradling a man's head to my breast and providing loving, warm nourishment to feed both his physical and emotional needs. I would be interested in a partner, even if he is only available for consistently nursing once daily, r n five times a week. More would be better. Looking ketep2@hotmail.com Sac., CA
dewey

Montezuma, GA

#1472 Oct 17, 2010
Ketepa wrote:
Hello All! I would love to find a mature male for adult nursing,to help induce rnlactation. I am 5'6', cup size 38DD with large areolas and large nipples after suckling. I have many interests, a great sense of humor, and love the thought of tenderly cradling a man's head to my breast and providing loving, warm nourishment to feed both his physical and emotional needs. I would be interested in a partner, even if he is only available for consistently nursing once daily, r n five times a week. More would be better. Looking ketep2@hotmail.com Sac., CA
could i breastis feed on them every day?i could be there daily let me know and i will fly out to meet you
Ketepa

Sacramento, CA

#1473 Oct 17, 2010
Jalek wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still looking? I've just relocated to Sacramento and am looking for an ANR.
ketepa2@hotmail.com I live in Sac., looking for ANR.
sonia

United States

#1474 Oct 18, 2010
At 81 u still make milk do u pump still
phil

United States

#1475 Oct 18, 2010
Hi. I am sure you can lactate. Patience and persistence is all u need. Philman59.1@gmail.com
curious wrote:
I have been reading on ANR/ABF for quite awhile now and am so interested in it. I am unable to lactate - are there still men that don't mind dry ANR?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Daveskii781 525,723
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 3 min mike48 65,187
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Krys 197,614
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 5 min boner4u 32,281
dogging in manchester? (Jan '14) 5 min garth848chels 219
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min notmyrealname23 444,725
Who likes to f*** old men? (Jun '12) 5 min David Barneby 600
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min cllock 335,648
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 11 min chloe_1996 32,241

Human Sexuality People Search