adult breast feeding (adult nursing relationships)

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments (Page 55)

Showing posts 1,081 - 1,100 of9,262
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hollywood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

I'm in htown also.
HoustonAJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too, Chick. I am 26 and have also been interested for a couple of years. We are pretty close in age and I live in NW Houston. I would love to explore this with someone. Feel free to message me at AndrewOU23 at yahoo com
ANRMaid

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Milk Maniac wrote:
Anrmaid, I am located in the Kansas city area. I am a 30 year old male. Are you still interested?
Milk Maniac - thanks, but you are much younger than I am looking for. Best of luck to you.
Joseph

Royal Oak, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Hi all,

I'm looking for a nice woman to chat with through email, and maybe further on the topic of breastfeeding. I have always had a deep attraction for very large breasted women but realized I need much more than that. I've been searching for so long time now for the reasons to my, well maybe obsession, but want badly to feel a deeper connection than just sex. Sex is no doubt fun but can be empty without a real connection. I've come across http://www.landmilkhoney.com and even met someone once but it just didn't work out. I would like more than anything to meet a nice woman that wants to chat and talk about this style of life and maybe work towards having a nursing relationship as I have realized in the past how much I absolutely love and adore the female breasts. A nice snuggle, a nuzzle, a couple kisses over your breasts and between, and then a nice long wet suckle. Ahhhhhhh I can't imagine anything better then to be held, fed, and appreciated. Hopefully someone will chat with me so I won't have to feel so weird anymore.

Joey
j_solaris@yahoo.com
Joseph

Royal Oak, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Indeed there are, lol.

Joe
j_solaris@yahoo.com
hehehe wrote:
Wow, there are alot of mamma boys in this world!

Since: Aug 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Good Morning Everyone,
I'm single, 43, a blsck man and living in Memphis. Has everyone experienced the lack of serious ANR/ABR in their areas? It's really frustrating when all you want is a woman who understands:
a. That an ANR/ABR is all about the relationship. Without the relationship, a mutual respect and friendship it just can't happen.

b. If you don't have a. above then it's just sex. While I love sex I really want the foundation of an intimate friendship first so that when she finally shares her milk with me it means something special to both of us.

Is this unrealistic ladies?? I'm hoping and praying for a lifelong ANR. I can't think of anything better than coming home from work to my partners full breasts and drinking of her body 3 or more times a day, every day. Is there anyone in this community who wants this as much as I do? Someone who wants the knowledge that their man is being fed of their body, that their own body is being made a part of their man's via their milk?

That's just how deep a need I feel for this. Even once children are born the nursing should continue. Are any of the ladies here of a like inclination?
Darren
nauti1

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Joseph wrote:
Hi all,
I'm looking for a nice woman to chat with through email, and maybe further on the topic of breastfeeding. I have always had a deep attraction for very large breasted women but realized I need much more than that. I've been searching for so long time now for the reasons to my, well maybe obsession, but want badly to feel a deeper connection than just sex. Sex is no doubt fun but can be empty without a real connection. I've come across http://www.landmilkhoney.com and even met someone once but it just didn't work out. I would like more than anything to meet a nice woman that wants to chat and talk about this style of life and maybe work towards having a nursing relationship as I have realized in the past how much I absolutely love and adore the female breasts. A nice snuggle, a nuzzle, a couple kisses over your breasts and between, and then a nice long wet suckle. Ahhhhhhh I can't imagine anything better then to be held, fed, and appreciated. Hopefully someone will chat with me so I won't have to feel so weird anymore.
Joey
j_solaris@yahoo.com
3hrs is probably just too far...Why doesn't anyone live in Ohio!
Kind One

San Angelo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

I am a professional gentleman 54 and would like to have to form a breastfeeding relationship with lady in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Thank You
lachie

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

hi there, im in australia. Very keen on a anr with a woman, lactating or willing to start. If interested, you can drop me a line at lachietonkin@gmail.com hope there is someone out there :)
DDD

Eagle, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

looking for a partner in idaho for a ANR

Since: May 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

DDD wrote:
looking for a partner in idaho for a ANR
I'm up near Coeur d'Alene, but that's pretty far from Meridian. Are you male or female?
looking for ANR Houston

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Have you found anyone yet? email me at anrhouston@gmail.com. I am looking for a partner who would like to nurse every morning and evening to help me to start lactating again. Must be located in Northwest Houston and be able to have me come to you. Nurse my brest only no sexual relationship
Northwest Lady

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Dr. Martinez Javier
This is not a site for what you are trying to do. THis is a ABF/ANR site and that is all the people here are interested in.
So find somewhere to pedel your stuff!
carla

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

My last boyfriend used to suckle my breasts all the time but since we've broken up its just not the same. I am a 22 year old woman in the Buffalo area. if anyone is interested please respond and i will send you my information.
breast sucker 2709948966

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Is thare eney female's in paducah ky that wood like to stare a abf/anr 33 male her
Interested in connecting

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

carla wrote:
My last boyfriend used to suckle my breasts all the time but since we've broken up its just not the same. I am a 22 year old woman in the Buffalo area. if anyone is interested please respond and i will send you my information.
Carla - I am most interested. I placed an ad here about a month ago (see item # 990 on page 47). I hope to hear from you to have a conversation, at least. Enjoy life.
Interested in connecting

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Carla - I should probably mention ... contact me at dompierre_14608@yahoo.com
stj91

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Have interest in this. 23 yo SWM, 6'2", fit. In Minneapolis, MN. Looking for a woman 18-30. message me at kashmir91086 [at] yahoo [dot[ com .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

any anr women in australia? Looking to nurse, age open. Live in adelaide, like older women and looking for woman who either is or is wanting to lactate. No sex, just nurturing from a lovely woman

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

can email me at lachietonkin@gmail.com
tkp

Casselberry, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

i stumbled by chance onto ANR and i am glad that i did. always admired breast views and thought that they have a divine sight to them. i am looking for a partner in Orlando, Fl but could not find one till now. kindly let me know, if any one would want to share this wonderful experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,081 - 1,100 of9,262
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6764 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mature snaps 1 min datkaiser 1
Derby gay meets (Dec '12) 1 min sexy george 1,049
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min tylerwright001 122,249
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Keiron 420,708
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Jaketrate 225,937
Crossdressing (Jan '12) 2 min Kellyrsth 84
Anybody in CAMBRIDGESGIRE / CAMBRIDGE (Oct '13) 2 min hilary 363
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min luke 311,875
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 14 min male and horny 87,287