adult breast feeding (adult nursing r...

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#95 Jan 3, 2010
ABF in Baltimore wrote:
There was a lot to read on the Land of Milk and Honey, but some was helpful. Where can I get the TENS unit? I will let you know how it goes and good luck to you too. Keep me posted.
ABF,I will get back with address for TENS;and,Hospital Grade pumps.Both are at resonable prices!

Location hidden

#96 Jan 3, 2010
Lyn wrote:
<quoted text> I'm pretty sure I saw a link to purchasing that somewhere...did you go to Stargate Libraries yet-that is also loaded with info.
LYN,I will get back with address of medical grade units at reasonable prices.

Location hidden

#97 Jan 3, 2010
ABF in Baltimore wrote:
There was a lot to read on the Land of Milk and Honey, but some was helpful. Where can I get the TENS unit? I will let you know how it goes and good luck to you too. Keep me posted.
ABF, here is the info you requested:[1]The
TENS UNIT can be purchased from the following website:www.lhasaoms.com The unit you want is the [TENS TS-1211,$67.50].[2]The BREAST PUMP can be purchased at www.motherwear.com The only Hospital Grade Unit they carry is [Style#8034 Ameda Purely Yours Breast Pump with Carryall,$199.95].The pump is rather expensive;but for the intended use,only a Hospital Grade will work.Without pregnancy,the manual and cheaper electric pumps are not recommended.Have Fun!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#98 Jan 3, 2010
Okay not judging but is this for real? Do people really do this?

Location hidden

#99 Jan 4, 2010
greeneyedmexi wrote:
Okay not judging but is this for real? Do people really do this?
It is for real.It does work.If people are not doing this,THEY SHOULD START.This is the simplest way to prevent breast cancer.Breast cancer,like prostate cancer,is due to the build up of toxins.Toxins from the prostate are removed by masturbation.Toxins from the breasts are removed by lactation.SIMPLE,isn't it.Why don't physicians tell you?MONEY.By the way,BOTH male and female breasts CAN LACTATE.ADULT BREASTFEEDING is a POWERFUL BONDING procedure.I have been saying this for about 2 years;and,am pleased that some people are listening to pure and simple reasoning.Physicians and drug manufacturers sometimes tend to give you 'gobble-d-gook.'The procedure I indicated is much easier than manipulating the breasts,which can cause bruising.
Robert

Carlsbad, CA

#100 Jan 4, 2010
I recently had my first adult breastfeeding experience with my GF. she has a 6 mo old baby and wanted me to nurse from her breasts. I have to say it was the most amazing experience, so erotic! I will do it again in a heartbeat.

Location hidden

#101 Jan 4, 2010
chizmarlan wrote:
<quoted text>It is for real.It does work.If people are not doing this,THEY SHOULD START.This is the simplest way to prevent breast cancer.Breast cancer,like prostate cancer,is due to the build up of toxins.Toxins from the prostate are removed by masturbation.Toxins from the breasts are removed by lactation.SIMPLE,isn't it.Why don't physicians tell you?MONEY.By the way,BOTH male and female breasts CAN LACTATE.ADULT BREASTFEEDING is a POWERFUL BONDING procedure.I have been saying this for about 2 years;and,am pleased that some people are listening to pure and simple reasoning.Physicians and drug manufacturers sometimes tend to give you 'gobble-d-gook.'The procedure I indicated is much easier than manipulating the breasts,which can cause bruising.
So you can stimulate your milk glands to produce milk even though I am past that stage now. WaY. My son is 6. Who starting this practice.

Location hidden

#102 Jan 4, 2010
greeneyedmexi wrote:
<quoted text>So you can stimulate your milk glands to produce milk even though I am past that stage now. WaY. My son is 6. Who starting this practice.
YES you can.No one started it.The benefits of lactation have always been known;but not made known for monetary reasons.Pharmaceutical companies only make money if they fill you up with pills.
ALSO,many have the test for the 'target gene'for breast cancer.With a family history,many women choose to have both breasts removed;along with hysterectomy.WHAT A WASTE!Women who were never pregnant;as well as men,can induce lactation;and,this significantly reduces the incidence of male or female breast cancer.Adult breast feeding in an added erotic and bonding method between couples.I don't favor breast manipulation.You can easily bruise your breasts.I did;and,switched to the TENS/PUMP
method.You don't need a partner to perform this;but it will be more pleasurable with one.Here is something to think about.You give you hubby a bang and he is satisfied for about 60 seconds.Breast feeding provided intimancy and nourishment.I will bet that he will care for you much better than before.He won't "bite the tit" that feeds him.IT'S all simple common sense.Give it a try,and have fun.

Location hidden

#103 Jan 4, 2010
Robert wrote:
I recently had my first adult breastfeeding experience with my GF. she has a 6 mo old baby and wanted me to nurse from her breasts. I have to say it was the most amazing experience, so erotic! I will do it again in a heartbeat.
The milk is excellent for you,and the stimulation and lactation are excellent for her.It's a win-win situation.You must continue on a regular basis.Of course, your GF will need to wear a bra,as leakage [sometimes squirting upon arousal]can occur.A very small price to pay for decreasing the chance of breast cancer.Are you aware that YOU can also breast feed your GF!

Location hidden

#104 Jan 4, 2010
UKfem wrote:
I am so interested in inducing lactation and regularly breast feed a willing partner - male/female. How do I start?
Looking for someone to share experiences.
YOU can start by reading my comments and purchasing the recommended devices.YES,it will work for male or female [for females,even if they have never been pregnant].I just started,and have noticed quite an increase in nipple sensitivity.

Location hidden

#105 Jan 4, 2010
ABF in Baltimore wrote:
I just learned of ABF and am VERY interested. I started my research today and trying to induce the lactation. I am 47 years old and my last child is 22 and I breastfed him. I need info how to start the lactation. I am trying the marmet technique and drinking the Organic Mothers Milk tea. How often should I massage my breasts, should I take the Blessed Thistle and Feengreek seeds? Does this work? Will I still be able to produce milk. My boyfriend is only available to suckle my breasts once a day. I am so looking forward to breastfeed him. I hope I can produce milk.
LYN,I wanted to mention.Using the marmet technique will bruise your breasts.It did for me.As for taking the herbs.They are used to increase milk production after lactation has started.I have ordered a supply of them for myself.

Location hidden

#106 Jan 4, 2010
leenagee wrote:
Looking for any advice on initiating lactation...
Read my comments and purchase the TENS unit and PUMP.Marmet technique and any other massage risks bruising.It did for me.Keep in mind,if you are interested in Adult Breast Feeding,BOTH male and female can be induced to lactation.

Location hidden

#107 Jan 4, 2010
GUYS,don't just be 'takers.'YOU are quite able to induce lactation in your breasts just like the girls.

Location hidden

#108 Jan 4, 2010
chizmarlan wrote:
<quoted text>YES you can.No one started it.The benefits of lactation have always been known;but not made known for monetary reasons.Pharmaceutical companies only make money if they fill you up with pills.
ALSO,many have the test for the 'target gene'for breast cancer.With a family history,many women choose to have both breasts removed;along with hysterectomy.WHAT A WASTE!Women who were never pregnant;as well as men,can induce lactation;and,this significantly reduces the incidence of male or female breast cancer.Adult breast feeding in an added erotic and bonding method between couples.I don't favor breast manipulation.You can easily bruise your breasts.I did;and,switched to the TENS/PUMP
method.You don't need a partner to perform this;but it will be more pleasurable with one.Here is something to think about.You give you hubby a bang and he is satisfied for about 60 seconds.Breast feeding provided intimancy and nourishment.I will bet that he will care for you much better than before.He won't "bite the tit" that feeds him.IT'S all simple common sense.Give it a try,and have fun.
lol! I think my husband would freak out if I tried to feed him. So men lactate too? I didn't know that either. Is it some sort of throw back function from thousands of years ago to ensure their children were fed or something? So what percentage do you think does this because I have never heard of it until now.

Location hidden

#109 Jan 5, 2010
greeneyedmexi wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I think my husband would freak out if I tried to feed him. So men lactate too? I didn't know that either. Is it some sort of throw back function from thousands of years ago to ensure their children were fed or something? So what percentage do you think does this because I have never heard of it until now.
ALL men can lactate.Yes,it is assumed that both men and women breast fed their children in early history.However,you might be surprised to know that in Holy Scripture there are instances where the mother died and the husband breast fed the child.Most men will develop at least a B-cup,and that is more than enough.Consider the 'bonding effect'between father and child.You don't have to breast feed your husband.Induced lactation by your self is not difficult.The purpose then is to PREVENT breast cancer.This has been proven by medical evidence;just as male masturbation prevents prostate cancer.I just don't understand why women would find induced lactation repulsive.Instead they either wait until breast cancer strikes or do a preemptive mastectomy.Both are not necessary.Removing a woman's breasts is more traumatizing to a woman than removing a man's balls are to a man,as far as I am concerned.I watched a recent talk show where a RN had a radical mastectomy and hysterectomy based on family history and having the 'tag' gene.A health professional,what a 'dumb'decision?I'm sorry,but this person has become an "it;"for NO good resons.A woman's body will always remain the standard of sensuous beauty;and,should not be "trashed."Many men are just plain mean when it comes to how they treat women;but, keep in mind,that not all men are like this.Many man are sick-and-tired of this rude sexism and are speaking out.There are men who just will not 'wise-up'until they get 'kicked' in the balls.Try induced lactation for your own health;don't worry about hubby,he doesn't even need to know!

Location hidden

#110 Jan 5, 2010
ALL those interested in INDUCED LACTATION,and ADULT BREAST FEEDING,BOTH male and female:WE should form a discussion group of our own!If anyone has any suggestions?

Location hidden

#111 Jan 5, 2010
chizmarlan wrote:
<quoted text>ALL men can lactate.Yes,it is assumed that both men and women breast fed their children in early history.However,you might be surprised to know that in Holy Scripture there are instances where the mother died and the husband breast fed the child.Most men will develop at least a B-cup,and that is more than enough.Consider the 'bonding effect'between father and child.You don't have to breast feed your husband.Induced lactation by your self is not difficult.The purpose then is to PREVENT breast cancer.This has been proven by medical evidence;just as male masturbation prevents prostate cancer.I just don't understand why women would find induced lactation repulsive.Instead they either wait until breast cancer strikes or do a preemptive mastectomy.Both are not necessary.Removing a woman's breasts is more traumatizing to a woman than removing a man's balls are to a man,as far as I am concerned.I watched a recent talk show where a RN had a radical mastectomy and hysterectomy based on family history and having the 'tag' gene.A health professional,what a 'dumb'decision?I'm sorry,but this person has become an "it;"for NO good resons.A woman's body will always remain the standard of sensuous beauty;and,should not be "trashed."Many men are just plain mean when it comes to how they treat women;but, keep in mind,that not all men are like this.Many man are sick-and-tired of this rude sexism and are speaking out.There are men who just will not 'wise-up'until they get 'kicked' in the balls.Try induced lactation for your own health;don't worry about hubby,he doesn't even need to know!
That is interesting about the male. I never knew that. Wonder why guys had nipples and assume they were just for looks. You are right, losing a breast is more traumatic. It is more visable to other people despite wearing the fake thing they give you and when you undress when you with someone it probably is very humiliating. Breasts are what make a woman. I don't think I would notice first off if a guy was missing one of his balls. It isn't noticable unless you are down there. I had a hysterectemy due to extreme endometriosis. I felt a definite loss after that. I am alright now and I have my son but it takes away from your womanhood. So this induced lactation drives out toxins? I wouldn't be able to do the play with my husband even if he wanted to. I am on too many meds. That is unbelievable about men breastfeeding. LOL! I call my husband "Sasquatch" because his chest hair is so thick. Tristan would have drowned. LOL!

Location hidden

#112 Jan 5, 2010
greeneyedmexi wrote:
<quoted text>That is interesting about the male. I never knew that. Wonder why guys had nipples and assume they were just for looks. You are right, losing a breast is more traumatic. It is more visable to other people despite wearing the fake thing they give you and when you undress when you with someone it probably is very humiliating. Breasts are what make a woman. I don't think I would notice first off if a guy was missing one of his balls. It isn't noticable unless you are down there. I had a hysterectemy due to extreme endometriosis. I felt a definite loss after that. I am alright now and I have my son but it takes away from your womanhood. So this induced lactation drives out toxins? I wouldn't be able to do the play with my husband even if he wanted to. I am on too many meds. That is unbelievable about men breastfeeding. LOL! I call my husband "Sasquatch" because his chest hair is so thick. Tristan would have drowned. LOL!
Male Masturbation removed toxins from the prostate and prevents prostate cancer.Induced Lactation,BOTH male and female,removes toxins and prevents breast cancer.IF YOU ASK your gynecologist,he/she will agree.If you need help with products and technique,I will be here.My nipples have become very sensitive and I love it.No lactation yet.I haven't received the breast pump I ordered yet.They are a bit expensive $199;however,only Hospital Grade is recommended.DO YOU RECALL about 5 months ago,6 male marines at Parris Island developed BREAST CANCER from toxins on the base,6 MALE MARINES!That does say something?DON'T PUT IT OFF.Besides the health benefit,it will be quite pleasurable.Besides,female masturbation,which is mostly clit massage,does very little anyway;and,intercourse does about the same.
Ed AZ

Mesa, AZ

#113 Jan 5, 2010
Lauren wrote:
I am seeking someone to nurse me. I am a 21yr old female that lives in the North Phoenix area. I've always had this fantasy and I really want to try it.
I live in the phoenix area and would really love to nurse on you. I think it is super sexy as well as fulfilling to both parties in so many ways.

Since: Jan 10

United States

#114 Jan 7, 2010
LOOKING FOR LADIES NEAR MARIETTA, ATLANTA, GA

I'm 34yo, I've been a partner of nursing relationship a week ago, but she find a job in another state, now I'm looking for a lady that been interested to do ABR ANR - ADULT NURSING, already lactation process or just want to start.

ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT ADULT BREAST FEEDING COMUNITY IN GEORGIA ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 10 min kane 27 london 64,200
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 10 min kjn1347 117,668
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 10 min nella 73,099
whats the largest object youve had in ur butt? 10 min Nottelling 10
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 10 min obstrosity 417,432
Pennsylvania gay/bi boys or guys or daddies? (Oct '12) 10 min JJPA 292
Any girls want to get pregnant? (Jul '11) 10 min Riceboy55 6,262
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 11 min ashtrayboy 829,069
Dirty ki...k 11 min Drew 144,730
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 11 min Alex_m52 862,459