Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

sexybut old wrote:
I am 81 but no one seems to believe it...and I am as sensuous as ever.
Are you in Maryland
InPhx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

foryoufromme wrote:
was just wondering if there was anyone in the phx/glendale area, interested in starting an anr. must be older than 45 please. thanks
Hi, also in the Phoenix area...if interested, email at AZTrux@gmail.com to talk further.
azureseaglass

Hebron, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

curvy wrote:
looking for a women in florida in need of some nursing.. am married and safe and will help you . Also i am looking for a woman to nurse as well.. i have 40 dds that need the pleasure of being sucked on
I wish we lived closer, I'd love for you to nurse me! I too am interested in lactating. If you ever decide to visit Maine, send me a message lol! Best wishes!
syrus mehta

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Professional man looking for any women that are lactacting! Willing to travel. Please contact me at syrusmehta@yahoo.com
Your Michael

Mount Pleasant, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Mature gentleman, 56 yr, in Charleston SC seeking breast suckling and possible ANR)relationship with the right lady,(35-65) who is local to Charleston. If you enjoy your breasts being suckled then I'm your man. Let's email each other, find out what we're each looking for, determine if a good match is possible and take it from there. My email address is latchontoyou@yahoo.com and I look forward to your response. Sincerely, Michael

Since: Jun 10

Port Orchard, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

theresa wrote:
<quoted text>i am 51 and have 40dd..i am also a bbw chubby but not out of control
Theresa,
I live in Port Orchard and will be over in a flash all you need to do is let me know when and where my email is Lives2Lick@yahoo.com

Port Orchard, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

theresa wrote:
i am looking for someone who has been in a anr b4 it will be my first and i am excited
I have been in an ANR once before and really enjoyed the experience.
gmama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Anyone in NC. If so shoot me an email at nips4u@hotmail.com

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

would also like to find one who is not married.

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

sexybut old wrote:
Feelings don't go away with age regardless of what you've heard. I've been looking over the comments and am fascinated. How old have the oldest couples been who are involved with this?....and how do you men feel about nursing from a much older woman?
Hay sexybut old

Lets chat . This is Melvyn at AOL.

Find me at mtrsr75@aol.com
sucklemania

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

It is definitely a very sexual act and the chemistry must be right. You don't have to be in love as long as both are lust comparable with each other. One of my girlfriends challenged me to come up with an appealing sex act; so I had her sat cross legged with a pillow on her lap, took of my shorts laid on the pillow and told her to massage me. She was very talented with her hands and as she was focusing on her manipulation I pulled down her bra and started to suckle on her round full breast. After about fifteen minutes a warm stream of sweet liquid squirted to the back of my throat. I looked up at her to see what her reaction was; her eyes were closed with a wicked smile and ordered me not to stop. I was in heaven! Lynn loved it so much that we had a permanent schedule doing this for the next two years.
sucklemania

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

While this is indeed a very exciting and intimate sharing, the giver must be honest and considerate upon her health. Otherwise the bliss may turn into a nightmare.
The Chinese Emperors throughout history had many wet nurses. His Majesty's personal assistants travel from villages to cities interview pretty young mothers for the Emperor's wet nurse crew. Not only for sexual pleasure but also for nutrient such as "colostrum" which consists of antibodies and immunity to infections.
Similar is male's sperm which is "life force" depleting from him each time he ejaculates. This is also one factor why women out live men in general. I had a girlfriend who used to take it all in; she has a doctor degree in nutrition.
Your Michael

Mount Pleasant, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Mature gentleman, 56 yr, in Charleston SC seeking breast suckling and possible ANR)relationship with the right lady,(35-65) who is local to Charleston. If you enjoy your breasts being suckled then I'm your man. Let's email each other, find out what we're each looking for, determine if a good match is possible and take it from there. My email address is latchontoyou@yahoo.com and I look forward to your response. Sincerely, Michael
brittany

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

i think she ran away
brittany

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

where to?
mark

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

DCareaLady wrote:
I have just recently been introduced to the idea of ANR, and I am REALLY interested in trying it. My boyfriend wants me to attempt to induce lactation, but unfortunately he lives about 4 hours away from me. I am purchasing a pump, but it would be nice to have someone help encourage my breasts to start producing milk so that when I do see my guy, we can experience the intimate act together. Any takers for 23 year old female in the DC area?
Hi DC Lady. Pls email me at milkmn@yahoo.com Anxious to hear from you. Have wet and dry experience. Ciao. milkmn
Mark

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

I am seeking a woman that would enjoy having her breasts sucked on. Age is not an issue, but sincerity is and please be single, somewhere near Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Thirsty

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Enigma1976 wrote:
Only a man can help you lactate and you have to get pregnant though I kick myself for even suggesting you procreate. No offense.
You do not have to be pregnant to lactate. You don't ever of had been pregnant.
ADC

Lewes, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Looking for a woman in baltimroe who I can suckle on all day long.
Milk Maniac

Waukee, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Need a woman in KC area. I want to nurse as well as have milk in my cereal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min jjustinl 464,340
send me pics of your boobs (Oct '11) 4 min tammyevans 1,594
Gay sex hull (May '13) 4 min Horny guy 592
Nastiest fantasy or thing you've done NO JUDGIN... (Dec '12) 4 min Kristi 2,841
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min jlw19991 154,406
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min azuraxx 368,436
Online slut trainer seeks new pupil 4 min Starmanjreyes 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min flyboytan 270,350
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min Alice 9,973

Search the Human Sexuality Forum: