wantstobamomma

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Hi, I am 52 yo woman in CT. I am also kind of small on top. Can I still breastfeed? Would it be possible to lactate any more? I'd love to try with someone interested in this.
I can Help

Poway, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Looking to induce wrote:
Hello, I would love to lactate again. Any female or male near the San Diego area. If a female, I am also willing to help you induce if needed.
I'd like to work with you on inducing. Shall we talk further?
looking4ohiomomm y

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

wantstobamomma wrote:
Hi, I am 52 yo woman in CT. I am also kind of small on top. Can I still breastfeed? Would it be possible to lactate any more? I'd love to try with someone interested in this.
yes you can!! unforunately i am too far but if you have somone suckle you regularly or use a breast pump then yea. you have to stick to a tight schedule like 8 or 10 times a day and your boobs will get bigger the more you milk them and they may get engorged you should have someone suckle to relieve pressure and if you live alone and are un married or without children i could help i plan on moving soon but i dont know where and i dont have a lot of money so that may be a factor if you are interested please respond and i will see. i am under 20 if thats a problem it wouldnt be 4 me thanks
quiet

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

I live in tn. I am a 35yo male and very interested to help you!
bigteats wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody in the middle TN area avaible and interested in this???
Tom

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Any females in the Charleston area of SC interested?
wantstobamomma

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

looking4ohiomommy wrote:
<quoted text>
yes you can!! unforunately i am too far but if you have somone suckle you regularly or use a breast pump then yea. you have to stick to a tight schedule like 8 or 10 times a day and your boobs will get bigger the more you milk them and they may get engorged you should have someone suckle to relieve pressure and if you live alone and are un married or without children i could help i plan on moving soon but i dont know where and i dont have a lot of money so that may be a factor if you are interested please respond and i will see. i am under 20 if thats a problem it wouldnt be 4 me thanks
well wish you best to find ohio momma. i hope to find a ct man to suckle me so i can give some milk. be nice if my breasts got bigger too.
looking4ohiomomm y

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

wantstobamomma wrote:
<quoted text>
well wish you best to find ohio momma. i hope to find a ct man to suckle me so i can give some milk. be nice if my breasts got bigger too.
thank you madam and i hope your quest is fulfilled where mine has not and if you do find a man milk him for all hes worth if youll pardon the pun i am sure you will make him extremley happy
looking4ohiomomm y

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

if anyone wants to give me their milk please respond i am under twenty have a job but willing to move out of my area if you are 55 or under i am interested weight isnt too much of an issue any thing under 300 pounds if you are single w/o kids(race is not an issue i have since changed my mind). if you have a job then i wont mind cleaning the house and cooking for you( i am a good cook) and giving you foot massages when you come home i will do whatever it takes to suckle a woman preferablly my side of mississippi
Chris

Berry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Are there any Voluptious Ladies needing help or company, from an experienced 34 yo man. Will travel to Va, Tn, Ga, Ky, Pa and of course N or S. Carolina. please respond if you would enjoy having a wonderful experience!
Chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

edit: Beautiful Voluptuous!

I got carried away thinking how a Beautiful Woman can be so full of deliciously warm milk. Exciting, the thought makes me smile.
theresa

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

no one in the tacoma area willing to help me with my desire to lactate
Chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

If I lived a little closer, I would be more than happy to Help You!
theresa wrote:
no one in the tacoma area willing to help me with my desire to lactate
theresa

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Chris wrote:
If I lived a little closer, I would be more than happy to Help You!
<quoted text>
thank you but u seem to be the furthest away
Chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Im Sorry! Really could help.
theresa wrote:
<quoted text>thank you but u seem to be the furthest away
Sac Milkman

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Hello, I am in Sacramento. I am looking for a lady interested in lactating or already lactating. If you live anywhere around here, please contact me at your earliest convenience at californian123@comcast.net
cupcake

Gary, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Grlngrlabr wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there hun. Would love too. Where are you located? And would you mind a female If local?
I don't mind if female. How long can you suckle?
Grlngrlabr

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

cupcake wrote:
<quoted text> I don't mind if female. How long can you suckle?
Well very new to this. So haven't done it much. But for as long as it takes to empty you :) I can for hours.
breastsucker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Looking 4 anr/abf in paducah ky i am 33 male eney female want tha same thang hit me up i can suckle 4 owers i love breast milk
black magic

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

i like to feed on a big white breastis if its good milk usally after getting a woman knocked up its good also i would like to impregnant a few this month them white women are the easy ones
Chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

Due to flight delay, find myself staying in Amarillo for the evening thru tomm afternoon if Any Ladies are needing to xpress and relieve their engorged breasts, I can definitely help you out. Let me know, and I will contact you. Flight stuff always stresses me out!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4963 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min dexster747 137,087
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min Karlxqc91 247,045
NecroLucy's bar is open. Come in and get pissed. (Oct '09) 6 min Randy Andy 54 29,728
Nottingham gay meets (Dec '13) 6 min Up4fun 2,668
The Suculent return 7 min Shahla 751
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 7 min Tripinator 88,984
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min Ryan9779 337,699
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min ihavegreatboobs add me 3,052
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 14 min scott 440,983
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE