black alvin

Moultrie, GA

#73 Dec 20, 2009
am looking for some breastis to feed on ,i like that milk it tastis goodsa,i like the white womans breastis thye tastis better
UKfem

Birmingham, UK

#74 Dec 21, 2009
Lyn wrote:
Hi, UKfem
There are 2 really helpful websites-Stargate Libraries and www.landmilkhoney.com I'm in the process-I've used both websites-they're loaded with info on inducing lactation-happy to correspond with you, if you like.
Hi Lyn

Thanks very much for the info, will have a look.
JamesVF

Corpus Christi, TX

#75 Dec 23, 2009
MysteryEvolved wrote:
44 year old woman with beautiful breasts would like to meet male for nursing relationship in the south TX Valley. Must be flexible with schedule.
Are you able to have a relationship in Corpus Christi,Texas?
JamesVF

Corpus Christi, TX

#76 Dec 23, 2009
I Live in Corpus Christi,Texas. Are there any women in Corpus Christi,Texas who would want a relationship(ANR/ABF)?
Interested123

AOL

#77 Dec 25, 2009
sexybut old wrote:
Feelings don't go away with age regardless of what you've heard. I've been looking over the comments and am fascinated. How old have the oldest couples been who are involved with this?....and how do you men feel about nursing from a much older woman?
SexybutOld, I live in Oklahoma unfortunately, which makes it somewhat difficult to get together! I would love to meet you! I bet you are a pistol! I love mature women! They are outspoken, stable and not fake like some younger women are! I have always been attracted to mature women, and wish we could have the opportunity for an ANR! Ii have a friend who turned 78 on the 23rd of December! For several years we have had an intimate relationship, but she is experiencing some health issues now and wwe are no longer intimate! I tell you that to assure you that I like older women! Byt the way, I turned 60 this year in March!
You take care of yourself and stay sexy and sensual!
Merry Christmas to you!
sum4u

United States

#78 Dec 26, 2009
I am 40 and SUPER interested in ABF. I live in NC and my husband is very supportive of me. If you live anywhere near and would like to help start this process. I would love to hear from you.
searchingforanr

Alameda, CA

#79 Dec 27, 2009
Hi! I am absolutely fascinated by the prospect of developing an ANR, be it wet or dry. I am a 24 yo male who is in good shape, handsome, intelligent, and college educated. I am located in the San Francisco Bay area (CA). If any women are interested in pursuing this as well and would like to chat, please send me an email. I'm very open minded as far as age / looks, my only demand is that you are serious about exploring a committed ANR. Hope to talk with you soon!:-) searchingforanr@gmail.com
Samantha

Mumbai, India

#80 Dec 29, 2009
To feel the sheer delight and stimulation would be a dream. Am dry now.
I live in Inida ready to relocate for a long term discreet Abr.
If any one would like to share my breasts contact me sizzlingoddess@yahoo.com
AZWoodGuy

United States

#81 Dec 30, 2009
Samantha, I tried to send an e-mail to the address you gave and it was returned undeliverable. Could you kindly confirm?
Ashley

Gainesville, GA

#82 Dec 30, 2009
black alvin wrote:
am looking for some breastis to feed on ,i like that milk it tastis goodsa,i like the white womans breastis thye tastis better
where in GA are you?
Ashley

Gainesville, GA

#83 Dec 30, 2009
I am a 22 yr old female in the GA area i am seeking someone to fulfill this fetish for me. Please if ur interested email me at fire14@blazemail.com
Looking4ANRinOKC

Bethany, OK

#85 Dec 30, 2009
Came across this forum and I am interested in finding an ANR partner. I am new to this but very interested! Would love to chat with you! How can I reach u?
Interested123 wrote:
<quoted text>
SexybutOld, I live in Oklahoma unfortunately, which makes it somewhat difficult to get together! I would love to meet you! I bet you are a pistol! I love mature women! They are outspoken, stable and not fake like some younger women are! I have always been attracted to mature women, and wish we could have the opportunity for an ANR! Ii have a friend who turned 78 on the 23rd of December! For several years we have had an intimate relationship, but she is experiencing some health issues now and wwe are no longer intimate! I tell you that to assure you that I like older women! Byt the way, I turned 60 this year in March!
You take care of yourself and stay sexy and sensual!
Merry Christmas to you!
ABF in Baltimore

Cockeysville, MD

#86 Jan 1, 2010
I just learned of ABF and am VERY interested. I started my research today and trying to induce the lactation. I am 47 years old and my last child is 22 and I breastfed him. I need info how to start the lactation. I am trying the marmet technique and drinking the Organic Mothers Milk tea. How often should I massage my breasts, should I take the Blessed Thistle and Feengreek seeds? Does this work? Will I still be able to produce milk. My boyfriend is only available to suckle my breasts once a day. I am so looking forward to breastfeed him. I hope I can produce milk.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#87 Jan 1, 2010
intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>
male
Induced lactation in female lesbian relationships is common and satisfying for both partners.I haven't heard of induced lactation in the male breast;however,I cannot see why it is not possible?
Lyn

Chicago, IL

#88 Jan 1, 2010
ABF in Baltimore wrote:
I just learned of ABF and am VERY interested. I started my research today and trying to induce the lactation. I am 47 years old and my last child is 22 and I breastfed him. I need info how to start the lactation. I am trying the marmet technique and drinking the Organic Mothers Milk tea. How often should I massage my breasts, should I take the Blessed Thistle and Feengreek seeds? Does this work? Will I still be able to produce milk. My boyfriend is only available to suckle my breasts once a day. I am so looking forward to breastfeed him. I hope I can produce milk.

Hi, there-You'll find www.landmilkhoney.com and Stargate Libraries are 2 websites that have loads of information on inducing lactation. I started about a month ago-have seen much change in my breast-I feel lactation is just around the corner! Good luck!

Location hidden

#89 Jan 2, 2010
There are some very beneficial benefits to ABF that many of us probably never thought of.Sure,your mate will give you the 'bangs;'and,satisfaction lasts about 60 seconds.Consider,
with ABF,you are receiving that which is intimately produced by her and designed for nourishment.I suspect that if more couples engaged in ABF,men would take better care of women;and more emphasis would be put upon curing breast cancer.ABF itself has been shown to prevent breast cancer.Also,induced lactation does occur in the male breast.

Since: Jan 10

Cockeysville, MD

#90 Jan 2, 2010
Thank you so much for the information. I will check out those websites now. I really appreciate your help. Good luck to you also. I hope it works for me too.

Location hidden

#91 Jan 2, 2010
ABF in Baltimore wrote:
ABF, LandMilkHoney.com has a lot of good info;but I think it's too much to read.FIRST,Get a 2 Channel TENS Unit (no prescription needed)with 4 1"x2" Electrodes.The instructions come with the unit.Suggested use is 15' every 3 hours.When lactation begins,use a HOSPITAL GRADE PUMP.LET me know how successful you are?I am using the same.

Since: Jan 10

Cockeysville, MD

#92 Jan 2, 2010
There was a lot to read on the Land of Milk and Honey, but some was helpful. Where can I get the TENS unit? I will let you know how it goes and good luck to you too. Keep me posted.
Lyn

Chicago, IL

#94 Jan 3, 2010
ABF in Baltimore wrote:
There was a lot to read on the Land of Milk and Honey, but some was helpful. Where can I get the TENS unit? I will let you know how it goes and good luck to you too. Keep me posted.
I'm pretty sure I saw a link to purchasing that somewhere...did you go to Stargate Libraries yet-that is also loaded with info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 2 min jess93h 6,290
Hi everyone 3 min Ali 1
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min Call 50,452
I want whatsapp contacts (Jan '13) 3 min Cuteguy 1,818
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 3 min Tony 16,712
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min intoboys16 645,839
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min xxgayboixxi 303,303
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Hurry 85,273
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Mrhook99 668,365
More from around the web