adult breast feeding (adult nursing r...
Davidoff

Netherlands

#813 Jun 21, 2010
Milky in Chicago wrote:
looking to travel..Im on vacation the week of july 4th..since im having no luck finding someone who wants to suckle my milky 38D's in chicago, im looking into taking a mini vacation and try my luck in another state..anyone interested let me know
Hi Milky! Would you like to spend your vacation in Europe? I can help with travel expenses. Are you registered on ABF Singles or ANR Space?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#814 Jun 21, 2010
Davidoff wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Milky! Would you like to spend your vacation in Europe? I can help with travel expenses. Are you registered on ABF Singles or ANR Space?
Id love to visit Europe but its a bit too far for me to put a trip together in two weeks..no im no longer on those sites

“Lactating Ladies Wanted”

Since: Apr 10

San Antonio Texas

#815 Jun 21, 2010
To: Milky in Chicago. San Antonio Texas is a nice vacation spot! There's the Alamo, The Riverwalk and Me, to suckle your tits every day that you're here. You might like to consider S.A.....Hector
Auckland NZ Seeking Milk

Wellington, New Zealand

#816 Jun 22, 2010
Seeking an openminded Auckland lady to share her spare breastmilk. Email to: [email protected]
Seattle - looking for her

Sammamish, WA

#817 Jun 22, 2010
Makybe Diva wrote:
<quoted text>
Mature Female east of Everett, seeks help inducing lactation. Am in Bellevue each week for a class, and have other free time available with some advance planning required.
Have a life partner, am only seeking lactation support and eventual ANP.
I am pleased that you responded. Our situations may make for a great match, and, I can make time for you. Feel free to directly e-mail me, nevadaraya@gmail. I look forward to hearing from you.
Marty

Ashtabula, OH

#818 Jun 22, 2010
Milky in Chicago wrote:
looking to travel..Im on vacation the week of july 4th..since im having no luck finding someone who wants to suckle my milky 38D's in chicago, im looking into taking a mini vacation and try my luck in another state..anyone interested let me know
I live in Akron Ohio and would love if you if you would breast feed me

United States

#819 Jun 22, 2010
Hi all,

I am fascinated by this topic. I was bottle fed as a baby and I really think I missed out on that intimacy. I would love to start an ANR with a lovely woman instead western Washington state. I am a 24YO male. Love older more mature women as well!
eyedea1989

United States

#821 Jun 23, 2010
Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where? I'm 44 healthy, 40dd, and would like to lactate. I'm in upland
Would you be interested in a male partner? I'm 21 live in socal area, I would love to help you lactate

Sammamish, WA

#822 Jun 23, 2010
Makybe Diva wrote:
<quoted text>
Mature Female east of Everett, seeks help inducing lactation. Am in Bellevue each week for a class, and have other free time available with some advance planning required.
It is nice to hear from you (via the thread). I'm not sure how the Topix system works, so my hopes are that you see my previous reply to the thread. I'll also watch the thread. I would very much like the opportunity to experience ABF, so I look forward to hearing back, cheers.
besoprivate

Dallas, TX

#823 Jun 23, 2010
Andy wrote:
Any women in the Sacramento area looking for a partner?
i am really interested......you will have to induce me though...are you still in sac
besoprivate

Dallas, TX

#824 Jun 23, 2010
anyone in sacto, ca available to help me induce?
Grlngrlabr

Santa Clara, CA

#825 Jun 23, 2010
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in the inland empire. How old are you. I attend chapman & 38
I am 30. Are you a female??
SacramentoMilkMa n

Sacramento, CA

#826 Jun 23, 2010
besoprivate wrote:
anyone in sacto, ca available to help me induce?
Hello there, gent in Sac available to help you induce....email me [email protected]

Port Orchard, WA

#827 Jun 23, 2010
Makybe Diva wrote:
<quoted text>
I work in Everett quite a bit and would love to meet you some time. I am new to ANR and looking for an ANR type of situation only. My direct email is [email protected]

Location hidden

#828 Jun 23, 2010
dgx300 wrote:
To: Milky in Chicago. San Antonio Texas is a nice vacation spot! There's the Alamo, The Riverwalk and Me, to suckle your tits every day that you're here. You might like to consider S.A.....Hector
Thanks Hector San Antonio sounds nice esp the suckling part..lol

Location hidden

#829 Jun 23, 2010
Marty wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Akron Ohio and would love if you if you would breast feed me
Hi Marty, thanks for the reply..Ohio..hmmm..thats not too far..
kdd48595

Seattle, WA

#830 Jun 23, 2010
Hey. I'm a 20 year old male at UW - Seattle who would be very interested in helping a woman lactate or have an ANR. I do not have a problem with the age of the woman, mature woman would actually be great!
Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] if you would like to talk more about this :)
Looking to induce

San Diego, CA

#831 Jun 24, 2010
Hello, I would love to lactate again. Any female or male near the San Diego area. If a female, I am also willing to help you induce if needed.

Location hidden

#832 Jun 24, 2010
Ah, instructions on breast pumps.. Go work in a dairy farm. They have all kinds of pumps for their cows and it even will teach you how to do it manually... lol
inducmilk4u

Bluffs, IL

#833 Jun 24, 2010
I have been pumping twice daily for bout 20 min each time. My milk has not come in yet. From what I have read it may take up to 6 weeks. Looking for some one close to central ILLinois to help out once my milk does come in. Also considering motilium in addition to pumping for the extra help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 1 min Collegejock69 206,548
Best sleepover ever!!! (Gay story) (Jul '13) 2 min Soul 31
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min johnny 69,423
Indian Sex Forum (Feb '15) 2 min Jimbruttenjimbru 54
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min krono123 470,180
delhi gay sex (Feb '15) 3 min Avinash 32,453
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Hottie 955,933
Gay-Bi skype fun 5 min ryanryno1 46,103
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 14 min Horny 130,557
More from around the web