adult breast feeding (adult nursing r...
jessica

Boston, MA

#9288 Apr 24, 2013
sharon wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 51, female and in Houston, Texas
I am 40 here in Boston. care to text with me? I love breast feeding with other Women & More!
jessica

Boston, MA

#9289 Apr 24, 2013
sharon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am female too.
jessica

Boston, MA

#9290 Apr 24, 2013
sharon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharon interested in Women at all? Please do tell me!

“LesbianGoneWild!”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#9291 Apr 24, 2013
I got to try it one time. My group of friends always get together for the Dyke March and Pride Parade in SF every year and before the parade, during, and after we basically just join in on the crazy, drink, and party with what feels like millions of people amazing people. We usually end up making some new friends who we either invite to hang with us or they our new friends invite us to come hang out with them at whatever they have going on later. Two years ago we met a small group of older (but sexy as hell!) lesbian mommies. I got caught looking at one of the moms breast feeding her baby and later she started talking to me about me watching. Totally embarrassed but instead she just got very frank and honest about it and how much she loves and her partner love it. My friends and I were listening to her like she was the most profound teacher ever! She and two of her friends spent the rest of the night partying with us (though she didn't drink for obvious reasons) but back at my friends apt she let me and who ever else wanted to try her breast milk to saddle up to her boobs and give it a try.
My bff took the right boob and I got the left. It was pretty easy to get it to come out, much easier than I thought it would. It tasted kinda sweet and thick like melon juice but not bad. It got a little creepy when she put her arm on the back of my head and looked down at us like she was watching her baby feed but over all I think it was totally cool and worth trying. I don't think it is something that turns me on necessarily but if I ever had a gf or lactates or if I get married and she has a baby for us I know with someone I love I will be totally eager to make that a part of sex or just having fun while we can.
from houston

Sugar Land, TX

#9292 Apr 24, 2013
sharon wrote:
<quoted text>
@Sharon
Houston here as well
please respond stilmungofs (at) dunflimblag.mailexpire . com
thanks.

San Diego, CA

#9293 Apr 24, 2013
Hi Shoes. I'm in San Diego- Near seaworld a lot. Let me know if you are still interested-Create an account and email me.
Shoes wrote:
I'm in San Diego, Sea World area, and female and interested in finding someone to induce me. I get squirts now, but want flow.

Since: Nov 12

Wailuku, HI

#9294 Apr 25, 2013
I would love to find this in Hawaii.

Since: Jan 11

Houston, TX

#9295 Apr 25, 2013
from houston wrote:
<quoted text>
@Sharon
Houston here as well
please respond stilmungofs (at) dunflimblag.mailexpire . com
thanks.
from houston also and close to Sugarland 6 n Westheimer
Join Free
Awesome

Milwaukee, WI

#9296 Apr 25, 2013
sxybiker wrote:
<quoted text> I am in central Wisconsin. I would love to chat. I want to find an ongoing anr.
In Wisconsin still interested?
stuart

Seven Hills, Australia

#9297 Apr 26, 2013
hi ladies im a single guy aged 49 guy in sydney absolute trustworthy clean and discreet looking for a very tall ladie must be into leather please contact stuart on 0405492063 after 9am mornings if you would love to meet up first thankyou hear from you soon

Since: Mar 12

Conroe, TX

#9298 Apr 26, 2013
sharon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in need of sucklers? I am in the Woodlands and would like to help you, service you, or whatever you want to call it.
jessmi1919

Sioux City, IA

#9299 Apr 28, 2013
Live in Iowa and am starting to lacate and want to find a friend to nurse to bring the milk in. Love the thought of nursing as I was not able to with my babies.
Lon

Rochester, MN

#9302 Apr 29, 2013
I am mature male in SE Minnesota looking for an ANR partner. I can host or travel, am ave ht/et, good to look at and would enjoy exchanging emails RE: your interests.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9304 May 1, 2013
Cantab looking wrote:
<quoted text>
(Kella) Are you Male or female??
Female
lactation is sexy

Mesa, AZ

#9305 May 1, 2013
Male here looking for a woman in san Diego that wants to be in a anr.
steve

UK

#9307 May 2, 2013
Any lactating ladies wana chat? Please k! K me steve0030
Notaslouch

Kent, WA

#9308 May 2, 2013
jomon wrote:
Is it possible a woman can lactate even at a later time? My mom knows of my fascination to her breasts. She used to tell me "I don't have any more milk, why you looking at mom's breasts?"
Age is not a reason for your mother not lactating. If you are serious then the two of you can make this happen. It has so many wonderful benefits
Notaslouch

Kent, WA

#9309 May 2, 2013
Hi there,
I'm looking to find a woman who is lactating or wanting to induce. I'm a good looking guy 46 and fit.
NOT into drama just a wonderful connection.

Let me know how I can contact you if you are serious.
Thanks
Notaslouch

Kent, WA

#9310 May 2, 2013
Sorry meant to say I'm in SACRAMENTO CA

“Fresno Goth lf a hot time”

Location hidden

#9311 May 2, 2013
I don't have the patience to induce lactation. I wish I did. I want to hold a man in my arms while he suckles me till we fall asleep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Twalton16 967,510
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 3 min Horny_fatguy 19,344
Gay or bi boys sexting numbers (Jun '12) 3 min ladd 13,397
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min yankeeman312 476,666
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 4 min sigmal803 214,473
fakt marathi zavazavi (Feb '15) 4 min Mahesh 10,206
Gay-Bi skype fun 4 min Keruuv 53,370
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min Xxx 132,045
More from around the web