adult breast feeding (adult nursing r...
Ann Arbor

Ann Arbor, MI

#9324 May 4, 2013
Hot guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't live in an arbor but I would love to see your sweet tantalizing breasts
do you like large nipples?
uk ziggy

New Malden, UK

#9325 May 4, 2013
Anyone from UK text me 07900313332
Hotguy

North Hollywood, CA

#9328 May 5, 2013
Ann Arbor wrote:
<quoted text> do you like large nipples?
I LOVE large nipples.
rico V

Savannah, GA

#9329 May 5, 2013
Any Ladies wnna have sexy oovoo sex. add me. Im a 17 year old.Mixed with Italian and black.My username is ricov0

“Love Flashing”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#9331 May 5, 2013
Ann Arbor wrote:
<quoted text> do you like large nipples?
I love big nipples. I love to lick them, suck them, lightly bite them.. I love to kuuum on them and cover them with my load then suck them clean.
Womenlover

El Sobrante, CA

#9332 May 5, 2013
Any lady in the bay area? 17 male. I have no idea what this is but interested lol.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9333 May 5, 2013
Ash wrote:
Any females in Auckland contact me. Im keen for ANR. 0221519793. Ash
hi ash how is the search going in Auckland ?
Northwestlady

Douglas, WY

#9334 May 6, 2013
Notaslouch wrote:
Hi there,
I'm looking to find a woman who is lactating or wanting to induce. I'm a good looking guy 46 and fit.
NOT into drama just a wonderful connection.
Let me know how I can contact you if you are serious.
Thanks
Where do you live?
Northwestlady

Douglas, WY

#9335 May 6, 2013
FresnoFem wrote:
I love having my nipples suckled on. Head in my lap, suckling away. I often wished I was lactating.
SO why aren't you lactating. If you really like it you can induce ya know
Desire

South Gate, CA

#9336 May 6, 2013
sexybut old wrote:
I live in Southern California.
That's extremely interesting...So Cal here as well...29 M...
Desire

South Gate, CA

#9337 May 6, 2013
I find it very fascinating and would really love to broaden my my about lactation, I'm in the field of medicine and have knowledge in a difference sense..
Is it as sensual as it sound ladies?For a man like me at age 29 to love to suckle on a breast and entice it as much so there's flow of milk?
Sounds very erotic!
ChicagoSuckler

Chicago, IL

#9338 May 6, 2013
I'm a respectful man in the Chicago area looking for an interested lady. Any out there?
milk mustash

United States

#9339 May 6, 2013
I am in north kc by zona rosa would love to suck on your tits and drink some milk. I am 31 professional male very good looking clean and respectful and nice athletic build. Eightonesixfiveoneseventwothre esevensix
Leo

Madison, AL

#9340 May 6, 2013
fullofmilk40C wrote:
Hello there I am in Alabama and am looking for suckling partner how old are you?
Early 70's and would love to suckle. Live in North Alabama.

Since: Nov 12

Wailuku, HI

#9341 May 7, 2013
I am coming to Los Angeles next week. Any chance in making my biggest fantasy come true of trying milk as an adult?:)
EastLansing

Bath, MI

#9346 May 7, 2013
Hi, I am a 34 who has never been in a ANR before but would love the opportunity to experience this with a lovely girl around the lansing mi, area.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9347 May 7, 2013
sharon wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 51, female and in Houston, Texas
40 y/o Houston male here if you are really interested pm or email me
gpruss

Golden, CO

#9348 May 8, 2013
Looking for a lady in the Denver, CO area that is interested in an ANR/ABR relationship. Experienced, DDF, discreat, older gentleman, retired, committed, private residence and available just about any time. Age and race not important. The will and desire to do what is necessary to re lactate. I live in the Lakewood area, rider dash flyer at juno dot com.
Megan

United States

#9349 May 8, 2013
I stayed the night at a friend's house and went to pre during the night. Her mom was sitting on the couch topless and nursing her son. I was stunned and just watched. She noticed me watching and told me to come and sit with her. So I sat and watched her nurse and it was so beautiful. I asked what it tastes like ans she told me I could try it if I wanted. I was nervous but I wanted to so I went to put my hands on her bare breast and slowly put her nipple in my mouth and started to suck. It was sweet and kid of thick. I looked up into her eyes as I suckled her breast. It was so sensual. She ran her hand through my hair. She finished with her son and put him back in his crib came back and asked me if I wanted some more. I said yes and we went to her room and laid down.

“man seeks ANR, ABF or inducing”

Since: Apr 13

Houston, TX

#9350 May 8, 2013
sharon wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 51, female and in Houston, Texas
Hello Sharon! I live in the Houston metro area as well, and would be very interested in chatting with you about ABF and ANR. I am an experienced suckler with a quality latch, and am very knowledgeable of the various lactation protocols.

Please pm me here through the message link in my profile, or email/IM me at houston.anr_abf at yahoo
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 2 min mokenord 156,434
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Hornyboy99931 1,510,682
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Dthe 254,163
how big are your breasts and how old are you? (Oct '14) 2 min justforfun 24,433
dirty skype usernames (Jan '14) 2 min mickp777 760
Nottingham gay meets (Dec '13) 2 min jase 11,142
Hindi Chat (Feb '15) 3 min Rekha 2,748
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min Hanky00012 358,677
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 19 min Ukbi 101,285
More from around the web